Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The furthest you have travelled between pees?

Guest insomea
15 minutes ago, Gemmy said:

On a flight to Egypt which was about ten and a half hours flight time. I used the bathroom before boarding the flight and next went when we got to the hotel in Egypt about 12 hours later.

That's impressive! Were you trying to hold it until you reached the hotel, or just didnt have a chance to pee until then? I bet you were bursting either way!

1 minute ago, insomea said:

That's impressive! Were you trying to hold it until you reached the hotel, or just didnt have a chance to pee until then? I bet you were bursting either way!

Was more a case of being busy going through passport check and security check and then getting our bags. With the distractions I didn't really pay much attention to the fact I hadn't gone for a while. It was only when we left the airport and set off for the hotel that my only focus was my bladder. Was definitely bursting when we got to the hotel. 

A plane, most of the way from England to America, 2017. The cabin pressure on most airliners really messes with me. Sometimes, it makes me have to go way more than normal, sometimes it makes me need to go immediately after going and I just have to sit still and try to endure it although I feel like I’m bulging, and other times it makes me able to hold it for most of a 9 hour flight. I very rarely sleep on planes, and but I will admit I slept for an hour or two, which might have affected things, but even with a bottle of water I was drinking from periodically, a cup of tea and a can of sprite I held it for most of the journey. I went just before the seatbelt sign as I was feeling very full and didn’t want to hold it until landing.

Unfortunately, one thing that always happens on planes is that I’m bursting when I get off and have to hold it for a while afterwards even if I go minutes before landing. I put this down to the air pressure change, but I don’t know for sure.

• 5 months later...

I've never been out of the United States... which is probably a good thing, because I never pee on planes. I think if I had to go across the Atlantic, I might explode!

I did a routine flight from the US Midwest to Boston today, which is only a couple hours. When I was in the seventh grade, I had to do a 15-hour bus ride for a choir trip, and I think I only peed once (I deliberately didn't drink anything to avoid accidents). I was really bursting when we got home, but we had to do a quick concert before I could go to the bathroom! That was really painful. I ought to write a story based on the experience...

Back in February I moved most of the way across the US, from New York to Arizona.

This took several days worth of driving pretty much non-stop all day. I’d wake up, eat breakfast, pee before getting in the car, and then drive until lunch time.

Then I’d do the same after lunch, driving until I stopped for dinner and found a hotel for the night.

There was the occasional stop for fuel as well, but I tried to get gas when I was already stopped somewhere.

I didn’t really pay attention to the distance, but I’d say the average was about 250 miles between stops.