Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello! I'm going to try and work on a new interactive story, and I will keep it updated! 

Scenario: A young woman wakes up in a massive labyrinth, with no memory of how she got there, or what the purpose is. All she knows is that she needs to find her way out. However; she will face many challenges, especially on her bladder...

So first decision, our main protagonist! 

A. Emma, a 20 year old blond hair down to her shoulders with brown eyes. She stands at 5' 11", and her bladder capacity is slightly above average, she can hold a bit more than a normal person. 

B. Elizabeth, a 22 year old brunette with a ponytail, and blue eyes. She is 5' 10", and her bladder capacity is fairly small, and she cannot hold as long as an average person would be able to.

C. Grace, a 24 year old, with slightly tanned skin and brown hair and brown eyes. She is 6' 2", and her bladder capacity is above average. She can hold a lot, but does not know that she can. 

D. Kate, a 21 year old, with short black hair and brown eyes. She is 6'1", and her bladder capacity is about average. 

Hopefully you all enjoy!

Alright, since we have our character, let's begin!

Opening her eyes slowly, Emma started to look around the area that she was in. She moved her hand to her forehead, as she had a splitting headache. She slowly sat up, and her headache dissipated. Taking a look around, she was in a place that was completely unfamiliar. She was at the end of a long corridor, that was only illuminated by a few lamps that guided her out. 

Emma slowly stood up, and struggled to remember what happened. "I...I remember going out...and...then...nothing..." She thought to herself. She was planning on going out with some friends, but she failed to remember any other event that happened. Emma had no idea what this place was, or what it was that she was doing. However; all she knew was that she had to find a way out of whatever this place was. 

Seeing the path, and with no other options, Emma had started to walk down the dimly lit corridor, unsure of where she was going. She  continued to walk on the smooth concrete floor, until it turned to uneven dirt. Looking down, she realized that she was still wearing the same outfit she was wearing before. She had a white blouse that was neatly buttoned up, and a pair of skinny jeans. She still had her sneakers on, which made walking easy especially on the hard dirt surface.

Soon, the corridor widened up slightly, and there was a small room with a pedestal in the middle. There was a hand-lamp that was placed on the pedestal, and there appeared to be a small note written there as well. Emma walked over to it and held up the hand-light as she started to read out loud.

"Emma

I trust that you have found your way here, and you are now reading this note. You have been selected to participate in The Labyrinth...which is where you are now. This is not some corn maze, you are going to have to find your way out, and it will not be easy. I wish you luck...and you will certainly need it."

Soon, the pedestal lowered with the note, and rose back up again with a hiking backpack. Emma picked it up, and started to search through it. There were three energy bars, a sheathed knife, a  watch, and three bottles of water. Emma zipped it back up, and she held the light up, to reveal the corridor continuing.

What should Emma do first?

A. Drink a bottle of water, it could be a long trip.

B. Eat an energy bar, it would be good to get some energy. 

C. Immediately walk down the corridor, it'll help to familiarize with the surroundings.

(Note, ratings are 1-100, 1 being low, 100 being exceptionally high.)

Hunger: 15

Thirst: 20

Bladder: 25

Emma was just about to start her walk, when she could feel how parched her throat was. Remembering the water bottles in her backpack, she set it down and pulled one out. Starting to sip from it, she began to drink a bit from the water, and she soon downed half of the bottle before setting it back. "I don't know if I'll find water again..." She thought to herself, before getting back to her feet. 

Holding up the small light, she started to walk down the corridor. The illumination from the light wasn't much, but it was enough for Emma to see her way down the pathway. She was a bit apprehensive, not knowing where she was going, or the purpose of being here. Remembering the note, she had already assumed that it would be difficult, and the note didn't increase her confidence.

Soon, the corridor widened up again, with two wooden doors. As soon as Emma walked in, a door dropped from the ceiling, blocking the way she came in from, and forcing her to pick from the doors. "Hmm..." She thought to herself, and went up to each door.

As soon as Emma came to the first door, she felt a wave of cold air hit her, and she was instantly a bit cold, even from the outside. Looking down, there appeared to be snow trickling through the bottom of the door! "How...how is this possible?" She pondered, completely confused now.

Walking up to the second door, Emma started to warm up, a little bit too much. Touching the door knob, she found it quite hot, which astonished Emma even more, considering the last door appeared to lead to something freezing. Looking down, she found sand seeping through the bottom, and it was quite hot.

Taking a step back from each door, Emma pondered her options. "Neither door seems good...but I have no other options...I don't see another option to exit this room..." She thought to herself, pacing a bit back and forth, trying to decide what to do.

Which door should Emma choose?

A: The "Warm Door"

B: The "Cold Door"

Hunger: 18

Thirst: 5

Bladder:  25 (+10)

* For the bladder rating, the (+) rating means that the number will be added soon, but counts for the time after drinking to reach her bladder.

Emma decided to walk over towards the cool door. Opening it gently, she felt a blast of cold air, as she entered into the room. It was a massive contrast from the dark chamber she was in, as she was now walking through light snow, that went up to her ankle. Closing the door, Emma took a look around, before continuing on. She regarded her bizarre surroundings, as she attempted to see what was there to look at.

There was a smooth flowing creek, that trickled along near a few trees that were covered in snow. There appeared to be a small little hut that needed a bit of repairs nearby as well. Turning to her other side, there appeared to be a small hill, that may be good for looking for a way out. As Emma looked around, there appeared to be no other doors, and the room she was in seemed to be almost endless, as if she had started off in the snow. 

"I guess the hill would allow me to see around more...but it is a bit cold, and that hut might provide a bit of warmth and shelter from this snow." Emma thought to herself. "But the water might come in handy later on." Emma pondered before another thought came to her mind. "I guess I should consider finding a bathroom...not that I think that there are any here...but it might be a good thing to look out for..." 

What should Emma choose?

A. Fill her water bottle up in the river

B. Seek shelter in the hut

C. Head towards the hill

Ratings:
Hunger: 20

Thirst: 10

Bladder: 30 (+5)

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the long delay, but here is the next part!

Seeing a chance to fill up her water bottle, Emma made her way down to the creek, which was flowing quite rapidly. Pulling out her bottle, Emma gently placed the opening into the creek, and saw it fill up. Once she saw that it was filled, she picked it up and took a few sips from it. The water was quite cold, but tasted completely clean, and it was quite refreshing. She gently put it back into her backpack, and surveyed her surroundings a bit more. 

She noticed the hut, the same one she saw before, and the gentle hill that was adjacent to it. However; further down the river, there appeared to be a lump of snow, something that seemed quite out of the ordinary. Emma had no idea what it was, but she could clearly tell that it was something that was not natural to the environment. "There might be something interesting down there...or it could be nothing." She thought to herself. However; the snow and the cold water were now being felt, and Emma shivered slightly. "I could use some shelter...or a way out of here." She said softly, to herself. 

What should Emma do?

A: Go investigate the mysterious lump

B: Head inside the hut

C: Go up to the hill, to see a potential way out

Ratings:

Hunger: 28

Thirst: 0

Bladder: 35 (+10)