Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How to make yourself need to pee

What never fails for me. Drink a soda with caffeine. Wait till you need to go a bit. Wash dishes or do another chore that involves water. If youre anything like me, you'll be squirming in no time.

But don't drink too much soda. Its not very good for you. Tea or coffee is likely to have a similar effect, if you would rather have that. Or perhaps sparkling water.

13 hours ago, DeltaFoxtrot said:

Drink 8oz of water every 30 minutes. Hold as long as you comfortably can, then release. Repeat this 2 or 3 times... eventually you'll start leaking no matter how hard you try to hold. 

Tire out your bladder, not your kidneys.

4 hours ago, desperatewet said:

What never fails for me. Drink a soda with caffeine. Wait till you need to go a bit. Wash dishes or do another chore that involves water. If youre anything like me, you'll be squirming in no time.

But don't drink too much soda. Its not very good for you. Tea or coffee is likely to have a similar effect, if you would rather have that. Or perhaps sparkling water.

Don't over do on plain water either. As others suggest  tea or coffee are bladder irritants / diuretics. So is beer.

To much water in a short amount of time will wash away necessary electrolytes. Try some juice or Gatorade mixed in. 

If you keep drinking your bladder will fill up to the point of being  painful.

Eventually your sphincter will give in and you will start leaking.You might also find this helpful   

https://www.omorashi.org/forums/topic/48768-cant-lose-control-only-back-pain/?tab=comments#comment-1600803

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)