Interactive: A girl's desperate bathroom emergency at school

Just now, Biku said:

It'd be cool to have the other possibilities like peeing in the trash can

I agree and I will get to that eventually.  But I wanted to cover this other situation first.  Just thinking about the fact that there is a long line with no line cutting allowed and you options being limited to waiting in line to pee, and possibly being late and facing detention, or trying to hold it in another hour and possibly peeing your pants or shorts seems interesting in its own right. 

19 hours ago, DesperateQueue said:

Waiting in line at the 2-minute mark are:

Angie  (18 year old senior, arrived at the 1-minute mark, desperation 7 out of 10)

Bridget (17 year old senior, arrived at the 1:10 mark, desperation 7.5 out of 10)

Caitlin (17 year old junior, arrived at the 1:20 mark, desperation 8 out of 10)

Danielle (16 year old junior, arrived at the 1:30 mark, desperation 8.5 out of 10)

Emily  (16 year old sophomore, arrived at the 1:40 mark, desperation 9 out of 10)

Jennifer (15 year old sophomore, arrived at the 1:45 mark, desperation 9.5 out of 10)

Laura  (15 year old freshman, arrived at the 1:50 mark, desperation 9.8 out of 10)

Elizabeth  (14 year old freshman, arrived at the 2-minute mark, desperation 9.9 out of 10)

Arriving a little bit later are:

Tiffany (16 year old sophomore, arrived at 2:10, desperation of about 9 out of 10)

Nicole (18 year old senior, arrived at 2:30, desperation of 9.5 out of 10)

Since everyone else is making a story about how they want this to play out, I will as well, this will mainly include more normal ways. 

Angie, of course, being a senior, know how this school worked, she was smart enough to head to the bathroom, and make it to class on time. Bridget did the same as well.

With their only being two stalls in the girls bathroom, Caitilin had to wait. She did quite a potty dance as she waited outside both of the stalls as she waited for one to open, luckily, one of the stalls did open up, and she made it to the bathroom on time, and made it to class on time.

Danielle basically had the same story, except her potty dance was a bit more dramatic, and she was already slowly leaking a bit before she was able to use the restroom, and make it to class on time.

Emily arrived while both stalls were full with Danielle and Caitilin. She decided her pee was not worth the wait, and wanted to head to class. She almost made it through class, but wet herself in class with 5 minutes left.

Jennifer entered the line behind Emily, and also decided she couldn't wait. But she didnt want to go to class with a full bladder. She decided to simply pull her panties aside, and pee on the floor.

Unfortunately for our two freshman, they had no knowledge of the schools strict potty rules, and were both on the verge of wetting themselves. Also, for them the sight of Jennifer pulling her panties aside and peeing, and the sound of the pee hitting the floor, was too much for them. Laura almost was able to get her panties out of the way, but couldn't as her stream let loose without her constant. For Elizabeth, she lost control instantly in a very desperate looking dance that soaked her panties and skirt.

For Tiffany, she debated on going to the bathroom or heading straight to class, she choose the ladder. She was able to hold it through class, but peed herself in the hallway in front of everyone on the way to the bathroom. 

Nicole made the same mistake we Tiffany, except she didn't make it through class, after being denied a bathroom excuse from that class, she peed herself in front of her entire class.

11 minutes ago, EthanDaOmoWIz said:

Since everyone else is making a story about how they want this to play out, I will as well, this will mainly include more normal ways. 

Angie, of course, being a senior, know how this school worked, she was smart enough to head to the bathroom, and make it to class on time. Bridget did the same as well.

With their only being two stalls in the girls bathroom, Caitilin had to wait. She did quite a potty dance as she waited outside both of the stalls as she waited for one to open, luckily, one of the stalls did open up, and she made it to the bathroom on time, and made it to class on time.

Danielle basically had the same story, except her potty dance was a bit more dramatic, and she was already slowly leaking a bit before she was able to use the restroom, and make it to class on time.

Emily arrived while both stalls were full with Danielle and Caitilin. She decided her pee was not worth the wait, and wanted to head to class. She almost made it through class, but wet herself in class with 5 minutes left.

Jennifer entered the line behind Emily, and also decided she couldn't wait. But she didnt want to go to class with a full bladder. She decided to simply pull her panties aside, and pee on the floor.

Unfortunately for our two freshman, they had no knowledge of the schools strict potty rules, and were both on the verge of wetting themselves. Also, for them the sight of Jennifer pulling her panties aside and peeing, and the sound of the pee hitting the floor, was too much for them. Laura almost was able to get her panties out of the way, but couldn't as her stream let loose without her constant. For Elizabeth, she lost control instantly in a very desperate looking dance that soaked her panties and skirt.

For Tiffany, she debated on going to the bathroom or heading straight to class, she choose the ladder. She was able to hold it through class, but peed herself in the hallway in front of everyone on the way to the bathroom. 

Nicole made the same mistake we Tiffany, except she didn't make it through class, after being denied a bathroom excuse from that class, she peed herself in front of her entire class.

I think I said there were three stalls, not two (unless one of them was stopped up, or you are making your own scenario with only two stalls).

Edited by DesperateQueue

57 minutes ago, DesperateQueue said:

I think I said there were three stalls, not two (unless one of them was stopped up, or you are making your own scenario with only two stalls).

My apologies, I couldn't remember if it was 3 or 2, so I just made an assumption

10 minutes ago, EthanDaOmoWIz said:

My apologies, I couldn't remember if it was 3 or 2, so I just made an assumption

That’s fine, but do you want to edit your post to reflect that change?

23 hours ago, DesperateQueue said:

Are you sure you saved the edits, because it looks the same as it did a few minutes ago when it didn’t make sense

And that, kids, is why you should make sure to save your edits

Also, what clothes are everyone wearing?

Edited by Name not found

1 hour ago, Name not found said:

And that, kids, is why you should make sure to save your edits

Also, what clothes are everyone wearing?

Good question.  I will say that in this scenario it is early spring so most girls are wearing skirts or some type of light blue jean shorts, though there might be a surprise with one or two girls with more complex clothes that take longer to get on or off.

Also, what are the edits that you had intended to make (probably too late to do it in the original post, but you can quote it in a new post with the changes highlighted).

Edited by DesperateQueue

9 hours ago, DesperateQueue said:

I think I'll do two versions.  First, I'll do a shorter version about what happens if the girls don't do the crazy things like pee in sink, trash can, etc. and that will come in this post (also worth noting is that cutting in line isn't allowed).  Later on (after I've seen a few more responses), I'll go all out with those other crazy things, and maybe allow some cutting in line.

So given the constraints, this is what will happen if everyone waits their turn, pees their pants, or decides to give up.

Angie--enters stall at 2:10, exits at about 3:15, washes her hands, and gets to class on time

Bridget--enters stall at 2:30, exits about 3:40, washes her hands and gets to class on time

Caitlin--enters stall at 2:45, exits about 3:50, washes her hands and BARELY gets to class on time.

Danielle--enters stall at 3:15, exits at about 4:15, washes her hands and get to class about 30 seconds late

Emily--enters stall at 3:30, exits at about 4:30, washes her hands briefly, and gets to class late.

Jennifer--enters stall at 3:50, exits at about 4:50, and gets to class late

Laura--enters stall at about 4:15, and exits about 5:15 (so she is still peeing when the late bell rings)

Elizabeth--pees herself while waiting in line at about the 3:30 mark or so

Tiffany--gives up at about the 3:00 mark and goes to class without peeing

Nicole--gives up at about the 3:30 mark and goes to class without peeing

So while this isn't quite as interesting, as peeing in trash cans and sinks, etc, it does show about what you can expect if everyone patiently (or impatiently, depending on how you view it) waits in line for their turn to pee.  Do you like this scenario, or do you like the peeing in trash cans, water bottles, etc. better?

Now that I get thinking about this, I think this scenario is too optomistic.  I was figuring one minute per girl per stall as a "best case" scenario.  The first two or three "might" be able to wait in line and pee and get to class on time, but the rest have almost no chance, because you're probably talking closer to a minute and a half in the stall for some people.  In reality, Angie and Bridget just barely get to class on time, and Caitlin and Danielle are just leaving the bathroom when the bell rings, and then Emily and Jennifer are in the stalls peeing when the late bell rings, and Laura and Elizabeth probably both pee themselves while waiting in line because of their level of desperation.

Before I get to the really interesting scenario, I want to do one more simpler scenario, where the lineup was the same as I had posted before, with a couple exceptions:

Waiting in line at the 2-minute mark are (in the previous scenario):

Angie  (18 year old senior, arrived at the 1-minute mark, desperation 7 out of 10)

Bridget (17 year old senior, arrived at the 1:10 mark, desperation 7.5 out of 10)

Danielle (16 year old junior, arrived at the 1:30 mark, desperation 8.5 out of 10)

Emily  (16 year old sophomore, arrived at the 1:40 mark, desperation 9 out of 10)

Jennifer (15 year old sophomore, arrived at the 1:45 mark, desperation 9.5 out of 10)

Laura  (15 year old freshman, arrived at the 1:50 mark, desperation 9.8 out of 10)

Elizabeth  (14 year old freshman, arrived at the 2-minute mark, desperation 9.9 out of 10)

We'll take Bridget and Caitlin out of the equation, and the lineup will instead look like this:

Danielle (16 year old junior, arrived at the 1:30 mark, desperation 7.5 out of 10)

Emily  (16 year old sophomore, arrived at the 1:40 mark, desperation 8 out of 10)

Jennifer (15 year old sophomore, arrived at the 1:45 mark, desperation 8.5 out of 10)

Laura  (15 year old freshman, arrived at the 1:50 mark, desperation 9 out of 10)

Elizabeth  (14 year old freshman, arrived at the 2-minute mark, desperation 9.5 out of 10)

In this scenario, there is no line-cutting or peeing in trash cans, etc. so everyone has to wait their turn (I know, peeing in trash can is interesting, but we'll get to that a little later).

Now, here's what ends up happening.

Angie enters stall at the 2:10 mark, and exits around 3:30

Danielle enters at the 2:30 mark and exits around 3:45

Emily enters at the 2:45 mark and exits around 4:15

So at around the 3 or 3:30 mark, you have three remaining girls that had been waiting in line and are about to pee their pants, but not enough time to wait around and get to class.  By this time, the desperation of Jennifer is about 9, Laura is 9.5 and Elizabeth is 9.9 out of 10, so they have each increased by about a half point in a couple minutes.  Therefore, despite the possible consequences, we'll let them wait it out and deal with the consequences, so this is what happens next.

Jennifer enters stall at 3:30 and exits around 4:45

Laura enters stall at 3:45 and exits around 4:55

Elizabeth (the most desperate of all) doesn't get to a stall until 4:15, and doesn't get out of the stall until the 5:20 mark or so, so she is still peeing when the late bell rings.  It is also worth noting that she was probably about two seconds away from peeing her pants, but she had to wait in line because the other five girls (even though not quite as desperate) were in line ahead of her.  In fact, Elizabeth was so desperate, she asked Laura if she could cut in line, but Laura said no because she was also desperate and was in a time crunch as well.

So what happens next?  Basically, Elizabeth gets to class late, and when the teacher asks her why she was late, she says that she had to pee really bad, and the bathroom line was too long.  But because of the school's strict policies, she receives a 30-minute detention for being late.  All of this because she had to pee really bad and there were five girls ahead of her in line.  And of course, the ones that have to pee really bad are the ones at the end of the line.

So is there anything during that conversation as she gets to class late that you can think of that make this interesting, or anything to add in general?  Also, assuming she does get the detention, and has to have her parents sign it, what should she do?

A)  Take it like a big girl and have them sign it and serve the detention

B)  Talk to the school principal before leaving that day and fight it.

C)  Talk to her parents about the situation, and have them fight it.

D)  Do not talk to anyone and don't serve it, and risk possibly getting a more severe penalty.

E)  Other (please list in comments)

Edited by DesperateQueue

5 minutes ago, EthanDaOmoWIz said:

A

And what should she tell the teacher when she was late, and her parents when they ask why she got the detention for being late?

Okay, I think I've drug this on long enough with the "other" scenarios, so now I'll get to the real interesting part where girls can pee in the trash can, water bottle, etc.  I have to say I liked some of the ideas up above, and I will take that into consideration when I make this, but probably not the real crazy stuff like one girl peeing on another girl, etc.  That would be interesting in its own right though.

In stalls at the 2-minute mark are:

Ashley--exits at about the 2:10 mark

Brandy--exits at about the 2:30 mark

Courtney--exits at about the 2:45 mark

Arriving a little bit later are:

Tiffany (16 year old sophomore, arrived at 2:10, desperation of about 9 out of 10)

Nicole (18 year old senior, arrived at 2:30, desperation of 9.5 out of 10)

So here's what happens.

1)  Angie and Bridget will probably have plenty of time to do their business and get to class on time (unless something unforeseen happens). 

2)  Caitlin and Danielle is kind of "iffy" and that could go either way.  I'll say Caitlin just barely gets there on time, and Danielle is a little bit late.

3)  Emily will probably be peeing in the toilet when the late bell rings (because she won't get in there until the 4:00 or 4:30 mark since there are four girls in line ahead of her).

4)  Jennifer will start the fun of stunts by peeing on the floor around the 2:30 mark or so. 

5)  Laura will pee in a water bottle the 2:45 minute mark or so

6)  Elizabeth will pee herself at around the 3:00 mark or so (it only takes a minute of waiting for to pee herself because her desperation was 9.9 out of 10). 

7)  Tiffany will pee in the trash can around the 3:15 mark

8 ) Nicole will pee in the sink around the 3:30 mark.

Any of the girls that are late for any reason will face a 30 minute detention, which in this scenario that would be Emily for sure, and possibly Caitlin and Danielle as well.  The remaining girls (Jennifer, Laura, Elizabeth, Tiffany, and Nicole) who really knows if they'll be on time or late after the stunt they pull.  Jennifer might be on time, unless she has to spend extra time cleaning up her mess of pee on the floor.  Elizabeth probably will be late because she'll need to clean up herself after the accident, and Laura might be on time.  Tiffany and Nicole might or might not get there on time, but the real interesting thing is what will happen in this bathroom after one person peed in a water bottle, another girl peed her pants, another peed on the floor, another peed in the trash can, and another peed in the sink.  And will any of those remaining 5 girls face any discipline for peeing in "undesired" places?  I would suspect Tiffany and Nicole will face some punishment for peeing in the trash can and sink, and Jennifer "might" as well for peeing on the floor.  Laura might for "exposing clothes" while peeing in the water bottle, and Elizabeth has probably gone through enough embarrassment as is by peeing herself while waiting in line, so it's hard to know if she'll get in trouble for being late or peeing herself given the situation.

As far as possible line-cutting goes, Jennifer tried to cut in front of Emily, but Emily would have none of it.  Laura would ask Jennifer if she could cut, and when the answer is no, she pulls out her water bottle and pees in that.  Elizabeth practically begs anyone if the can cut in front of line, but before anyone has a chance to answer, she has a full-blown accident and pees herself right in front of everyone.

And as Emily gets to class late, there will be an interesting conversation student to teacher, and I want to make it up.

Teacher:  You're late   Student:  There was a line of four girls ahead of me in the bathroom, and I had to pee really bad  Teacher:  Well, that's no excuse.  You have a 30 minute detention   Student:  But that's not fair.  Why should I get a detention simply I had to pee and there was a line at the bathroom?   Teacher:  Because this is a lesson in time-management and making tough choices.  If you know you don't have enough time because the line is too long, you have to learn to hold it another period.  And if you really were desperate and couldn't wait, you have to learn how to prioritize and get in there before the line gets too long.

Later on, Emily shows the detention slip to her parents, and they're like "What happened?"  She was like "The bathroom line was too long between classes and I had to go really bad."  And of course, her parents are probably mad at her for not managing time better, and also at the school teachers and administration for such a stupid bathroom policy.

That's how my scenario is going to go.  Any thoughts?  Agree or disagree with anything you like.

(Side note:  In the real world, I would say this is a pretty strict and stupid bathroom policy to not allow people to be late and not allow people to go to the bathroom during class.  But then again, there are people who go to the bathroom to talk or text on their phones, smoke, or even possibly write undesired things or vandalize the school bathrooms.  It's not the point of this topic, but you need to know that there is a reason for every stupid policy).

Posted (edited)
On 2/23/2019 at 10:28 PM, Name not found said:

(I’m going to assume that all these girls are wearing shorts)

These things:

Danielle, Angie, and Laura have bottles 

2:00: Caitlin takes off her clothes, and pees on the ground, just to make the others more desperate 😈

2:03 Danielle quickly slips her bottle in her pants, and pees in it

2:04 Elizabeth tries to take off her pants to pee in her bottle, but fails, and pees through her panties onto the ground

2:05 Angie takes of her pants and panties, presses her bottle to her uritha, and pees in it

2:09: Emily gets revenge on Caitlin by taking off her clothes, pressing her pussy against Caitlin, and pees on her 

2:12: Elizabeth and Jennifer both try to pee in the sink, and end up peeing on each other

2:15: Bridiget runs into the empty stall, and pee through her clothes into the toilet

2:16: Tiffany runs to the trash can, and pees in it

2:30: Nicole slips from all the pee onto Caitilin and Emily and pees

If you change Elizabeth to Laura at the 2:04 mark, it might make sense since you said Laura had a water bottle and didn’t list her anywhere else (and had Elizabeth listed again at 2:12).  Beyond that, it’s an interesting 30 seconds of action you just created there.  I guess that’s one way to get rid of the line quickly, and maybe give the girls a chance to get to class on time, but it results in a lot of wet pants, and a lot of pee everywhere in the bathroom.

Edited by DesperateQueue