Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My Kink is not your Trademark

5 hours ago, justlooking2 said:

the post dose not have all facts right. 1st of all you can use Cr cards, and papal on web site. 2nd its in Waterloo not out side Toronto. I stop reading after that. Yes they try it. but there try to make the company seem week and not a strong Canadian company.

I feel like you're missing what half this site is angry over, friendo. Straight over your head. Nyoom. Nobody here, not I, not the OP of this topic, nor the admin of this site who posted about it, cares about paypal or Waterloo in relation of this topic. Not one shit. Not a single fuck is given about any of that. The only important part of anything you just said is "Yes, they tried it." And you know what a shady business practice that reeks of pure insecurity in their marketing and product while assuming the consumer is a moron is? Its weak. Pitifully weak.

21 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

I feel like you're missing what half this site is angry over, friendo. Straight over your head. Nyoom. Nobody here, not I, not the OP of this topic, nor the admin of this site who posted about it, cares about paypal or Waterloo in relation of this topic. Not one shit. Not a single fuck is given about any of that. The only important part of anything you just said is "Yes, they tried it." And you know what a shady business practice that reeks of pure insecurity in their marketing and product while assuming the consumer is a moron is? Its weak. Pitifully weak.

i understand u dont care. but it dose matter to Canadians do care. Truthful the article is U.S. try to put down a Canadian company that doing well. And when this post was we were in free trade talks with the U.S. Were U.s. company's do the same like (IE coca-cola copy writing Santa changing his coat from blue to red)

I'm a Canadian, buddy. Still don't care.

A buzzfeed article is not a representation of the U.S shitting on our country. You realize how little a journalistic reputation Buzzfeed has right? To the point they laid off an entire garbage department because it was just that bad?

Free trade talks don't matter in relation to an article. People talk down to every company that does this, regardless of country, because its a shitty, weak, business practice. If a company is doing well, and so unashamedly tries to pull off stunts like this, they don't deserve to do well as a result of said action.

Everything you're talking about is completely avoiding the entire point of the main talking point of this topic, and the main talking point that's been going around the site as a whole.

On 2/24/2019 at 5:22 PM, justlooking2 said:

the post dose not have all facts right. 1st of all you can use Cr cards, and papal on web site. 2nd its in Waterloo not out side Toronto. I stop reading after that. Yes they try it. but there try to make the company seem week and not a strong Canadian company.

What? Buzzfeed did a hasty clickbait article that got its facts wrong?

Imagine my shock!