Sign In

Bursting Bulge Journal

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I went from leaking little drips to my bladder forcing out big spurts. By 11:15pm it was just all one big leaky spurt as my bladder simply refused to hold back that ocean any longer. Here’s 2 pic

10:15pm - I’m bursting, 8.5 or 9/10, I was challenged to hold until 3am but there’s no way, then the challenge was 1am, but even that is starting to seems too Far away. So far I’ve finished the beer f

I feel like the title is pretty self explanatory, this is going to be my holding journal, so please join me as I document my desperation, because I think it’s a pretty good time and I hope you will to

Posted Images

Wow ! It is so arousing to look at your bladder bulge and imagine what it feels like to be holding all that pee inside, and how the pressure is at your pee hole. 

I love the progressively full  series bulging bladder pix. I enjoy knowing how it feels as you become  increasingly desperate.

I particularly enjoy your bladder bulge just before it burst.

1.5 liters is very impressive . I never have been able to hold that much ( up to 1.375 liters, but that really hurt)

I certainly NOT calling you out , your pix and accompanying text are awesome, but you said you peed some in your pants. Were you taking them off for the pix and putting them back on ? 

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 4/6/2019 at 10:38 AM, HoldingPrinces said:

What a fantastic effort.. you're a heroine. Would like to share your pain. 

Why would you like to share the pain with Bursting Baby?

Do you like the feeling if your bladder hurts from being full to explode?

Do you like this kind of pain from a ultra strong urge to wee?

Would you like to share the pain with her because you want to make your bladder as big as hers, because you want to make it bulging out from your abdomen as much as hers and you would be ready to bear the pain for it?

I know you are so good in pee holding and i know that you  many times hold your urine from morning until late evening in your strong bladder, do you like the feeling of a strong urge, although it gets sometimes very painful, or do you do it because you think that a girl should be able to control her bodily needs, especially her bladder, until she gets a chance to go, how long it ever will last and how bad it ever will get?

Is your bladder bulging if you hold it all day?