Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Public transport desperation almost ends in wet disaster.

2 minutes ago, homeanddry said:

Very brave! I love it. How much further would’ve you had to go if you’d stayed on the bus instead of getting off early? It’s always nice to wonder whether there’s someone on the same bus or train as me in a similar position though!

It would have been only about 2 extra stops but my home is still a long walk from the stop so that's why I got off at the one near the public toilet.

1 minute ago, New_Macca said:

That was very brave and a fantastic effort. I wonder if anyone saw you shuffle to the toilets and find them closed as would look suspicious then going the park if they did they’d know exactly what you where up to 😜

I don't think anyone did. But my mind was to focused on something to bother to check who was around.

• 2 months later...
On 2/20/2019 at 9:51 PM, Gemgirl said:

SOME FUCKWIT ON THE TOWN COUNCIL HAD DECIDED THESE TOILETS SHOULD ONLY BE OPEN IN THE SUMMER MONTHS.

It’s great to see some fellow British people on here. Like seriously, that’s the most British thing I’ve read on here so far.

Awesome story! I’d love to try something like this myself someday, but that requires leaving the house and actually going to town on my own, something I almost never do.