Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I fully understand your thoughts on your kink, I've had much of the same feelings myself as of late. Distance makes the mind fonder as they say! 

Story was great as always, I have to say since the party I was really hoping zephyr would get involved with the couple in a more sexual way so I'm obviously pleased by that turn of events haha

Well, folks, thank you for the kind words. A few personal responses: 

@rebeljaffa:  Coming to terms with this kink is one of the main themes of this story arc. I'm at peace with mine... I'm just bored. Don't feel like you're "turning bad" when you embrace this thing we share... unless, of course, "turning bad" for you is pretty good! 

@jippy: see below....

@corsa198: I think you might be pleased with the next story. (Not the one posted below, the one I haven't finished writing yet.) 

@AliasnameTO: A miniseries? Whoa, that would be intense! Casting recommendations, anyone...? Glad I found your kryptonite, though I confess she's a recent arrival in the series. 

Going by the feedback, I feel I shall be pleasing some and disappointing others with the tales yet to come. But what I've written feels truest to the characters, and that has always come first with me. 

What follows is called "The Play-Out." Ordinarily I'd post this separately, but it's really so dependent on "The Pile-Up", and rather less kinky than some, that I feel it doesn't quite deserve its own thread.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------

“How do you do it?” Zephyr asks.

Meagan shrugs. “I’ve been able to hold it a long time since I was a kid,” she says. “I think I got used to putting it off because other things were more interesting… I remember a teacher telling me to go pee a few times. Last time was in seventh grade. That was embarrassing enough that I just ignored her and held it until the end of class.” She grins. “I’m stubborn, too, that helps.”

Zephyr laughs, then winces and crosses her legs.

“Plus I’ve been getting a lot of practice lately,” Meagan adds.

They both look at Parker. He looks back at them. It’s quite the sight. Zephyr is topless once again, just in shorts: specifically, cutoff jeans, short enough that the pockets show—and so do most of her legs. Meagan’s still wearing a t-shirt and jeans, but with no bra.

“Ohhhh, I have to go,” Zeph says.

Meagan steps closer, folds her into a gentle hug. “Sounds like you need some practice yourself.”

Zephyr turns in her arms, kisses—

Parker’s brain shied away from the image.

This is so weird. I’ll bet all my other guy friends would be so jealous. A threesome? Two hot girls making out on my bed? With all my pee-desperation fantasies coming true? But I can’t even imagine it. Don’t want to imagine it.

Well… that’s not entirely true…

“Sounds like you need some practice yourself,” Meagan says.

“I do, I really do…” Zeph agrees.

“Okay then! This whole week is gonna be all about that. I’m gonna work your bladder like it’s never been worked before. I’ll give you a couple of days off, but today isn’t one of them. You gotta go?”

“Real bad.”

“Hold it. Hold it until… oh, let’s say 3.”

“That’s almost two whole hours!”

“Mmmhmm.”

“I’ll never make it!”

“You’ll never make it if you think about it that way. But think about it this way instead: the longer you hold it, the sooner I’ll make you come. If you can’t hold it at all… well, maybe I won’t let you come at all, too!”

Zephyr whimpers. Meagan, still cuddling her, stands on tiptoe to kiss her—

I can’t do it.

Besides, Zeph’s not in it for the pee stuff so much, really… so maybe if I try…?

Zephyr kneels on the bed in front of Meagan. She reaches for the hem of Meagan’s shirt. “May I?” Meagan lifts her arms over her head and lets Zeph pull her shirt off, slowly. The roundness of her breasts emerge bit by bit, nipples hard with arousal. It’s a delightful contrast, seeing them both topless. Parker can’t help but stroke himself.

“Mmmm, you like that?” Meagan asks him. “How about this?” She runs her hands up Zeph’s body, then leans closer for a k—

Gaah!

Maybe stick with desperation after all?

Zephyr wriggling frantic “I can’t hold it any more, I gotta, I gotta go…”

Meagan stern taskmaster but also crossed legs “You can hold it as long as I can. Do it! Don’t touch that fly, you leave your jean shorts on! Hold it or piss yourself…”

Zeph dancing crying “It’s coming out”

“Hold it”

“I can’t...”

“No.”

Meagan raised her eyebrows. “No?

“No.”

“Just like that? I’m honestly a little surprised.”

Parker sighed. “So am I. But I can’t. I just can’t.”

“Can’t do what?”

“Share you.”

“You’re sure? You’re not just saying no for my sake? Because I can get over the jealousy. I really should get over it, now’s as good a time as any.” She ran a finger trailing down his arm. “And she could be my birthday present to you, y’know…”

“No!” He jerked back.

She snatched her hands back too, palms out. “Sorry! Did I hit a nerve?”

“Yeah.” He sighed. “I appreciate your offer, I really do. I appreciate the guts of trying to face down your jealousy for me. But… I’m not worried about bad sex, hon. I’m worried that—”

Spit it out.

“I’m worried that I’m losing you.”

“Yeah.”

“And having Zephyr involved at all… well… all I want for my birthday is you, Meagan. I want you.

She nodded, slowly. There was a strange look on her face. “’Kay. I get it. I know this is supposed to be every guy’s dream. Especially since it’s tailored right for you. But I can see why you don’t want it. It could push us further apart.”

“I just want it back the way it was before.”

“Before…?”

“Before you were all about grad school.”

“I’ve always been all about that, hon, I’ve just been more obvious about it lately. You know why.”

“Yeah. Your future. But what about our future?” He sighed. “I just feel like—like you’ve been taking me for granted.”

“I’ve been trying not to,” she said quietly. “I’ve been trying to imagine going through the next few years without you. Trying to imagine what that would feel like. Because I know I haven’t been doing right by you lately. I’m sorry.”

“I don’t want you to be sorry, hon. I want you to do what’s right by yourself. But I wanna be there with you when you do.”

“I’ve been trying to imagine what that would look like, too.”

“What have you come up with?”

“Imagining grad school without you feels… awful. But imagining grad school at all feels awful for you. I’ll be so busy. We’ll be long-distance again…”

“I can take it!” he said, voice cracking a little.

“I know you’ll try,” she said, gently. Sadly.

They hugged each other a long time.

“Well, I’m glad of one thing,” she said finally.

“Hm?”

“We needed this talk.”

“Yeah.”

She kissed him. “Okay. No matter what, we have this week. Let’s enjoy it, like Christmas.”

“Mmmkay.”

“Spring break’s officially started. Whaddya want to do?” She leaned forward a little. “I do feel like some make-up sex is called for.”

“Is it really make-up sex? We haven’t really been fighting.”

“Making-up-for-lost-time sex, then. Stay-together sex.”

“I just wanna hold you.”

“’Kay. But at some point can we move to me holding you in my puss? Or me holding my piss for you? ‘Cause—well—I’m feelin’ the need. For you, I mean, not peeing. I wants ya, boy.”

“That’s really good to hear. Compromise: can we just make out for a while? I might feel more in the mood after that…”

“Totally.”

---------------------------

Meagan broke the news to Zeph.

“She took it okay,” Meagan reported back. “She’s sad and lonely but she understands that we’ve gotta do what we need to do.”

“Thanks, love.”

“Of course.”

The next conversation they had with Zephyr was a little awkward—“I’ll do whatever you need me to do! Play my music real loud when you have sex! Or I could leave. Would that help?”—but there was no avoiding it. It was just the three of them in Franklin House over the break, rattling around in the big empty house. And Zephyr was, as Meagan had said, lonely. She tried to give them space but naturally the three of them wound up hanging out a lot.

Although no one had mentioned it, Zephyr also discreetly started wearing shirts more regularly—and even bras. Parker could no longer see her nipples poking through her thin t-shirts, and wondered if he was glad of that or not. Or if it even mattered. Had she just moved the element of distraction? He found himself fascinated by her bra straps, which peeked through clearly.

But while Zeph was clearly trying to be good and supportive on one level, Parker had to wonder if her heart was totally in it. Her clothes and her words sent one message, but her body language sent another. At first glance she was simply sprawled on a couch—but her legs were open. At first glance she was simply perched on the arm of that couch—but she was subtly humping it. At first glance she was just standing up to stretch—but her breasts were front and center when she did. And all her lithe limbs were on display.

And one thing Zeph couldn’t change was the size of her bladder. And while she was not nearly so blatant about advertising the fact that she needed to pee, it still showed here and there. She would clearly be a little anxious to get away, but also anxious to continue a conversation, and she’d be wriggling a little before she finally dashed off.

“She may not realize she’s doing it,” Meagan said, when Parker raised the issue. “As far as I can tell, Zephyr doesn’t have a whole lot of levels. What you see is what you get. So I doubt she’s playing it up to get us to change our minds.”

“I dunno about that. In class she’s really different. Much more serious, less silly and bouncy. I think her bounciness is an act. It gets a lot of attention. I should know.”

“Or her seriousness in class is the act.”

“Or she’s overcompensating for her shyness…”

Meagan shrugged. “She might be flirting with us with her body, or she might not be. I think she probably is, whether she knows it or not. But until she says something different from what she said when she and I talked, I’ll take her at her word. And you should too.”

This was more easily said than done.

Parker still had daydreams, mostly against his will, of the three of them in bed—

Zephyr half-holding, half-masturbating her pussy, her eyes totally panicked and totally aroused as she tried to make out with Meagan and keep it all in

—but even when he managed to envision it without his mind rebelling, he still felt more scared than horny.

Meagan was feeling horny, too, but she was being very patient with him, not pushing. He felt better lying in her arms, kissing her. But whenever she moved to touch him, he felt not fully there. He’d repeated his offer to go down on her so she could get off, but she’d shaken her head. “Some of this is about what’s goin’ on down here,” she’d said, pointing to her crotch, “but mostly it’s about what’s goin’ on up here,” pointing to his head. “I can wait. No pressure at all.”

It was late Monday night and they were watching a movie on TV. It was one Parker had seen before and kind of liked—Last of the Mohicans, with a young and hunky Daniel Day-Lewis—so even though the’d missed the first fifteen minutes or so, he’d gotten the girls up to speed as best he could remember the plot and they’d all settled down to watch. Zephyr was sharing the couch with them. And somehow she’d gotten her legs across Meagan’s lap. Parker was idly speculating—as he often did, considering his kink—on when or how the characters in the movie would pee. It being a period piece, the two young sisters who were central characters were always wearing period dresses. This was of course a bit inappropriate for the wilderness they were being dragged through by various men, but the dresses might have their advantages. Did they wear underpants in the 18th century? Or could the two just spread their legs apart and pee straight down? Of course, they’d probably never done that. They probably didn’t know how. Parker spent a pleasant moment spinning out a fantasy about the young blonde sister—the one who never really seemed to know what was going on—and her first time having to pee in the woods. Would she have tried to hold it in until they found a better place? Would she have ever admitted to the men guarding her that she needed to piss—to “relieve herself”, or “powder her nose,” or whatever the proper language was? Her older sister seemed much more on top of things; no doubt she’d just gone behind a bush, hiked up her dress, and gotten the job done. That was fun to think about too…

For a moment the girls in the movie blurred with the girls on the couch. Zephyr would be the shy blonde sister, of course. Meagan would be the practical, just-get-it-done brunette…

Zephyr’s toes were right in front of him. Her nails were painted a light blue. Without thinking about it, he reached out and rubbed her big toe between his thumb and forefinger, then rested his hand on her ankle. During the battle scenes Zephyr gasped and covered her eyes, and Meagan reassuringly patted her knee. And then, as Daniel Day-Lewis and Madeline Stowe made out under the most romantic/erotic fiddle music ever played, Zephyr reached down and covered Meagan’s hand with her own.

A shiver ran through Meagan’s body. Parker leaned forward a bit to see what was going on.

Zephyr swung her legs gracefully off Meagan’s lap and tucked them underneath her. This meant she was leaning forward, very close to Meagan. Her lips parted, just a little. She did not sit back. Meagan threw a look at Parker, who was looking at Zephyr, who was looking at Meagan—

All I gotta do is say yes.

No. All I gotta do is nod.

The music faded, the on-screen lovers broke apart. Meagan’s eyes went back to the screen. Parker sat back. So did Zephyr. The movie went on, working its way to its sweeping, hear-wrenching, beautiful conclusion. The surviving characters looked out over the Great Smoky Mountains, the final theme swelled.

Zephyr stood up and trotted off to the bathroom.

Meagan and Parker looked at each other, the emotions of the movie coursing through them. Meagan leaned in to kiss him. They made out until the bathroom door opened and Meagan smoothly drew back for a moment. Zeph rushed past them and trotted up the stairs. Once she heard Zeph’s door closed, Meagan took Parker by the hand and led him upstairs too.

She stripped the shirts off both of them once they were in their room. She took his hands and held them to her breasts. He could feel her nipples stiffening and her heartbeat pounding. He bent to kiss her; she responded ardently. He worked his way down her body, kissing neck and shoulders and breasts and belly and hips, until he was kneeling at her feet and tenderly stroking her clit through the cotton of her panties. She took this for a minute, then hauled him up and sat him down on the bed. She climbed astride him, being sure her breasts fit snug against his body, kissing his forehead, his hair, his cheek, forcing her tongue between his lips, grinding her crotch against the bulge in his.

He almost didn’t hear it through the blood hammering in his ears (and the music swelling in his mind). But then Meagan left off her kissing and cocked her head to listen, too. Faintly they could hear Zephyr’s voice, crying out—well, what, exactly?

“Is she crying?” he asked softly.

“Sounds like moaning to me,” Meagan said.

“You mean—?”

“The girl’s got a good vibe.”

“Still sounds like crying to me.”

“Might be both.”

Then, after a few moments more, it became fairly clear that it was indeed both. Zeph’s moans were unmistakeably orgasmic—and were followed, a few moments later, by gut-wrenching sobs.

“Poor kid,” Meagan said.

“Yeah.”

It hung in the air between them again: All I/he’s gotta to do is say yes

He didn’t.

After a while they lay down. Meagan put her head on his chest.

“Sorry, love,” he said softly, stroking her hair.

“Hmm?”

“I wish I could.”

“Could what?”

“You tell me.”

“Invite her over? Or get it up for me?”

“Yeah, one of those.”

“It’s okay that you can’t. Either of them.”

“Just such a role reversal.”

“Same fuckin’ role. I’ve been stressed about school for months and I didn’t wanna fuck. Now you’re stressed about school—still my school—and you don’t wanna.”

“It’s not that I don’t want to—”

She laid a finger on his lips. “Shh. You don’t need to explain. I love you. Whenver you’re ready, I’ll be there.”

For now, he almost said.

“I gotta pee, though,” she said. “Do you want me to wait?”

“Nah, you can go ahead.”

She jumped off the bed and pulled the old jar out from under. Empty and cleaned out—she hadn’t used it for months and months. She used it now, unscrewing the top, holding it to her crotch. He watched and listened with interest as she pissed out her usual big burst. She dried off with a tissue and came back to bed.

He tried, then. Tried it for her, holding memories in his mind. But other memories intruded, and she eventually stopped stroking a softening cock and kissed him instead.

“I’ll still be here,” she whispered.

-----------------------------------------

Parker woke up to the sound of distant thunder and nearby rain. Meagan wasn’t next to him. He rolled over. In the quarter-light he saw her at the window. He got up and went to stand beside her.

The sky was a deep gray; dawn hadn’t happened yet, and the storm was distant enough that the lightning gave no light. Meagan had the window up, leaning on the sill, nothing but the screen between them and the rain. The drips and trickles of the drains mingled with the patter of freshly fallen drops, the grumble of the thunder lying underneath it like a lazy bass line.

The air was cool, but felt fresh, rain-rinsed. Despite the temperature, Meagan was wearing exactly what she’d worn to bed: just her shorts. Parker ran his fingers through her hair and down her back, arched as she leaned by the screen. She shivered a little at his touch, her eyes going half-lidded and her chin coming up as she stretched with pleasure.

“Can’t sleep?” Parker whispered.

“I woke up early,” she answered, just as quietly, “but then it started raining, and I decided I wanted to enjoy it.”

“It sounds really lovely.”

“Mmhmmm.” She straightened up, stretching, hair falling haphazard around her shoulders. She turned to him, pulled him closer, but rather than kissing him, she just looked, gazing into him, running a finger down his cheek. Then she wrapped her arms around him and laid her head against his shoulder, face to the rain. He returned the embrace, savoring the seconds, their bare skin, her breathing, the tickle of her hair—on his shoulders this time—and the sound of the rain surrounding them.

She looked at him again. “You know what I want?” she asked.

“Mmm?”

“I wanna go outside.”

“We’ll get soaked.”

“That’s the idea. I wanna feel the rain on my face.”

He kissed her. “Okay.”

She went to her frisbee gear first. “Wear your jersey,” she murmured. “Designed for this.” She pulled on her own, not bothering with a bra, then slipped on her flip-flops. He followed her lead.

They tiptoed down the stairs, opened the door carefully and shut it behind them as quietly as possible, down the front steps between the pillars, and stepped out into the rain.

Meagan took several long steps farther than he did, out onto the lawn next to the swing. She turned her face up, eyes closed, and stretched out her arms wide, letting the rain fall on every inch of her.

Parker watched as her nipples hardened visibly under her thin blue jersey, the wet fabric outlining her breasts perfectly.

After a minute she turned back to him, and this time her outstretched hand was clearly waiting for his. He stepped forward and took it.

“Let’s walk,” she said, and led the way into the gray dawn. He shivered—from the cold? From the moment?—and followed.

It was a strange walk, a soft silence between them, nothing but the rain in their ears. He looked at her often as she ambled along, following where she led, holding her hand tight. His eyes drank in every curve of her body, perfectly outlined, and the drape of her increasingly-wet hair. She kept looking ahead, or up to the sky. She took him east, along the highway, and then turned south on College Avenue. It was, of course, ridiculously easy to get across the big road at this time of morning—they heard a single car go by behind them as they reached the far side. Meagan took them down the tree-lined street, past the dark windows of the college houses—empty over the break—to where the houses started to fall away to vacant lots, and beyond it the farmland. Here she stopped them and turned to face the storm.

It was coming out of the west. They saw lightning flicker far away, and thunder growling a good ten seconds later. It was lighter now, the sun coming up behind them, but hidden behind a stone-gray sky.

Meagan watched the storm come on for several silent minutes. Then she pulled Parker close and kissed him, a long kiss, holding his face gently between her hands, and after they broke for a moment to catch their breath, she kissed him again, longer still. After they broke a second time, it was his turn to kiss her.

“I love you,” Meagan said, softly. Lightning flashed over her shoulder a second later.

“And I love you,” Parker replied. “So much.”

One more kiss. And some shivering. Then she said, “Let’s go home.”

They went back through the quiet campus, past the brick of dorm and classroom, over the empty fields in front of the college, across an only-marginally-busier road, down the sidewalk, back up the steps and into the house.

The moment they stepped inside, the fact that they were soaked to the skin fell on them. It made sense to be drenched outside, and they’d endured the cold without complaint. But being so soaked felt bizarre once they were back indoors, and they shivered violently. They ditched their flip-flops on the tile at the bottom of the steps, jogged upstairs as quietly as they could, and as soon as the door was closed behind them, they stripped off everything they had on and started toweling each other off.

“Okay, now I’m cold,” Meagan whispered, hopped back into bed, and pulled him in beside her.

Parker cuddled every inch of her naked body, big-spooning, hands cupping her belly and one breast, and felt no shame when he stiffened at the memory of her standing all but naked in the rain.

Of course she felt it. She turned her head and whispered, “You wanna make love?”

“Yes.”

“Warm me up.”

Twenty minutes later she was warm indeed, riding him slowly, hair still wet and clinging to her shoulders, watching him with green eyes that shifted from desire to love to fear and back again, all in the space of an indrawn breath.

Edited by Weasel (see edit history)

Oh my god. This writing is so insanely good. I never thought I would see a character in what's ostensibly a piece of erotic literature turn down a threesome, but somehow, it was so much better than any story where a character accepts one.

I know you've said you're gonna stop writing these stories soon, but have you considered continuing to write non-fetish stories? You're such a good author, I'd love to read more of anything you write, whether it contains omorashi or not.

Wow, @Weasel, this story has really become a piece of art. You should be writing stories for a living rather than on a fetish forum. Then again, I'm not complaining you wrote this here, not at all.

About you not feeling like writing these stories anymore: that sounds completely normal to me. Just look at how long I've been taking to publish new chapters to my own story and you'll see I get these moments too, and much more often than you do. I'm grateful you'll just give this story an ending it deserves and afterwards, just do what feels right. Take a break from writing completely, write a book... And maybe, someday, you'll feel like writing more on here. And if you do, we'll welcome you back and enjoy your writing again.

Thanks, y'all, so much. For those who say that I should write elsewhere, that's actually been my dream for most of my life. But I'm extremely glad to hear real-live people (assuming you're not all extremely polite bots) say that they'd read my work! Getting back to writing non-fetish fiction is one of my reasons for bowing out; most of my writing for the past year and a half has been for here, and it's kept me from working on other projects. It's been a fantastic experience, and I think it's taught me a lot about writing characters, but I do have other tales to tell. I'd rather not talk about them here, as I'm trying to make sure there's no link between these tales and my other stuff, just to avoid any scandal. (Although there is a long history of great artists being kinda pervy...) 

Still thinking about the last two stories for M&P. Ironically, I am now hung up on an entirely non-omo section that requires a lot of mapping out! But I've started planning the finale... and I hope I'll do you all proud. Stay tuned. 

On 2/26/2019 at 10:39 PM, Ienjoy said:

Oh my god. This writing is so insanely good. I never thought I would see a character in what's ostensibly a piece of erotic literature turn down a threesome, but somehow, it was so much better than any story where a character accepts one.

Forgot to add: this is the highest praise of all!