Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

New and Looking Forward!

My name is Ren and I'm a bisexual female. I recently turned 18 in January and creating an account on this site was the first thing I wanted to do with my new 'legal' status. I'm really looking forward to exploring all this site has to offer!

As a bit of a backstory and introduction: I have been into holding and urination since forever. I remember being a young child and watching cartoons with my family when this one episode came on. I can't even remember what the show was called, but it featured anthro animals that didn't talk. There was a fox or skunk (can't remember) in one episode that had to pee, but didn't want to stop playing with her friend in the sandbox in order to use the restroom. The entire episode consisted of the little skunk squirming and holding herself until she eventually wet. The message the episode was trying to teach kids was something about always going to the bathroom when you need to or something like that. However, for me, it interested me on a whole other level (although I didn't yet know that what I was feeling was arousal). It wasn't until I was 13 or so when I discovered the term "Omorashi" and I knew instantly that I belonged to this community. 

Hi Ren, welcome! You sound VERY similar to me! As a child I was always fascinated with someone having to pee/peeing their pants and never understood why. As an adolescent I would many times when peeing save the last few drops and let them go in my underwear because I enjoyed the feeling, but again at that age I didn't understand why. I also had a few legit accidents through my childhood as well. 

On 2/20/2019 at 4:52 AM, Ziren said:

The message the episode was trying to teach kids was something about always going to the bathroom when you need to or something like that.

I sure could use such a PSA when I was a child 😅

Anyway, welcome on the site! It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who got corrupted by well-meaning TV programming for children 😊

On 2/20/2019 at 12:10 PM, theGAME420 said:

Hi Ren, welcome! You sound VERY similar to me! As a child I was always fascinated with someone having to pee/peeing their pants and never understood why. As an adolescent I would many times when peeing save the last few drops and let them go in my underwear because I enjoyed the feeling, but again at that age I didn't understand why. I also had a few legit accidents through my childhood as well. 

Hehe! I used to do the last few drops in my underwear as a teenager as well! 😏