Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Alright, so this happened back in preschool, all the way back in the school year of 2003. This wasn't at the YMCA, but at one of the preschools I had a trial day at. My mom would take me to local preschools, and have me try it out for a day. This place had a stringent anti-diaper policy, which my mom and I found out when the teacher, who was a brunette, and that's really all I can remember of her, told us, and as they had class bathroom breaks every hour, and would check for accidents before sending each student, one by one, into the bathroom (which I did, and still find odd as the bathroom had multiple stalls. Then again, it could be cause some people, especially kids at that age, may be uncomfortable with "going" when someone else is around). So, knowing this, I feigned having to use the bathroom. I squeezed my little legs together, doing a potty dance, and tugged on my mother's pant leg. "Mommy, I gotta potty." I said. My mother caught on, and took me to the nearest bathroom. There, she helped me remove my diaper. As she did so, she asked me, "Do you think you can go a whole day without your diaper Chris?" this was the first time, if memory serves, I had been diaperless, aside from when I was using the toilet (which more often than not, amounted to just the home toilet or a training potty I had under the bed)l and when I was being bathed. I nodded, a bit hesitant, as while I was potty trained, my body was conditioned to use my diaper normally whenever I was outside the house, or at least in a public bathroom when my mom wasn't around.

Anyway, just in case, she stashed my diaper in this Spongebob backpack I had. She kissed and hugged me, and sent me off.  Cut to roughly an hour later. A class bathroom break had called, we had lined up, and I REALLY needed to pee. It wasn't that bad, at first, just a quick hold of my crotch to try and stem the oncoming flow, About halfway down the line, there were roughly twenty kids in the trial day, I was having to let out small droplets, and the occasional spurt. By the time I was let in, I was threatening to burst. Not comfortable with using the toilet, knowing I wouldn't be able to make it to the toilet fully in time, I simply sat on toilet, and let go. An intense feeling of relief flooded me, as much as urine began flooding my sweatpants. As I got up, my, thankfully dark blue, now a tinge darker, pants clinging to me. Removing my damp pants, I brought them up to one of those hand dryer things, and used those to quicken the dryness, visual wise, of my pants. I put them back on, washed my hands, and left the bathroom.

On 2/19/2019 at 3:39 PM, diokno44x said:

Not comfortable with using the toilet, knowing I wouldn't be able to make it to the toilet fully in time, I simply sat on toilet, and let go. An intense feeling of relief flooded me, as much as urine began flooding my sweatpants. As I got up, my, thankfully dark blue, now a tinge darker, pants clinging to me.

I like this bit, especially the reference to your pants sticking to you - good memory - it was my dislike of this sensation tat saw me quickly trained.

I saw an equivalent event today from my favourite coffee shop. The man sitting opposite me was engrossed in his phone screen contents, and he had with him a small girl (still in padding) and a 6yo boy. The boy was skinny, and he was wearing cheap dark blue nylon shorts which were shapeless and free fitting enough for him to put both hands in his pockets and pull them up and onto his crotch without it being too obvious. He did this several times and was stamping his legs up and down and marching around the little wall which surrounded the tables. He hid from his father behind the wall and pressed hard onto the outside of pants front, and eventually gave in to grabbing himself repeatedly. At this point he asked his father to be taken to the toilet. The father answered gruffly, and pointed the boy in the direction of the central toilets (not visible from  where we sat) in the mistaken belief that a 6yo would know how to navigate a complex shopping centre. The lad, now also crossing his legs over each other alternately, dashed off in the general direction indicated. He tuned left instead of right at the other end of the visible walkway, and was gone for some time longer than he should have been. He eventually showed up doing an odd swaying motion which was moving his clothing around on his backside as he walked. As he came closer, I noted that he was no longer showing signs of desperation, and his dark blue shorts had a nearly black tinge all over his crotch, which spread out in a spikey pattern across the entire front of his shorts. The back was also near black at the base of each leg opening. From the pattern, it appeared that he had given up on finding a toilet, and had just gathered all of the material into a mound over his crotch as the inevitable escape had happened, using the shorts material to soak it all up at the front, leaving his backside mostly dry except for the runoff which gathered at the base of each leghole. I surmised that he probably lost a spurt first, and noticed that it couldn't be easily seen on the dark blue before letting the rest out into his pants. On his return, he stood where his father could not see his pants and asked if they were going home now, but I could see him tugging at the material which was sticking to him, and twisting back and forth trying to free himself from his wet clothing.