Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperate lineup poll--results

I made a poll not too long ago about girls being desperate in line for the bathroom at school with all sorts of interesting constraints.  It seems like the majority of the votes have been for 5 minute passing times or less, 3 stalls or less in the girls bathroom, and a lineup of at least 6.  So I have some ideas on how to make a story, but before I go there, I would like to ask a question.  How should I go about it?

A)  Make it an interactive where I start with a scenario and then pause and ask a couple of questions and continue the scenario based on your feedback?

B)  Make it a fan fiction, where the story is less likely to rely on interaction, and I would update the story little by little over time (would probably be on the regular fan fiction forum).

C)  A little bit of each

D)  None of the above

I don't think it makes sense to proceed until I get some responses, because it doesn't do much good to make up any story if there isn't some kind of interaction.

Also, if I do make a story, are there any interesting special details you would like me to include?

Edited by DesperateQueue (see edit history)
18 minutes ago, Biku said:

A could be nice

Yeah, but how many would actually interact on something like that?  My first part would probably to describe the scenario such as who is in line, what the rules are, how desperate everyone is, and ask a couple questions  about what should the girls do, or what should happen next.  I haven’t had great luck with these interactive in the past, so do you have any suggestions?