Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which pull up is best to wet in?

Guest Masyanyalover

Which kind of diaper do you like to wet in the best?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which diaper do you like wetting the most?

Probably one of the few on here who will say it, but I thoroughly enjoy wetting cloth diapers. For bulk they just can't be topped and with a properly fitted pair of plastic pants you can really give them a soaking. 

Modern disposables are great, you wet them and your skin feels dry a few minutes later, but when you wet cloth diapers you feel wet until the moment you change. 

• 3 weeks later...

Tena are probably the best diapers or pull-ups you can get at a local drugstore. Incredibly thick and comfortable, the only time I've ever had problems with them is if I pour water down them, then wet them, which is hardly the intended use-case. However, there was one time I found Depends with an ABDL-ish design in my drugstore. Cotten cover, childish tapes, star decorations, as a variant of their standard max-absorbency variety. I haven't seen them since, and I'd love help finding them.

As for pull-ups specifically, I find they're better if I intend to wear for an extended period. Diapers I fill up as soon as possible, but pull-ups help with 'little' headspace, by having pretend 'accidents' and such.

Because I order my pull-ups online, I go with Abena L3. The L is the size of the diaper and the 3 refers to the absorbency. The 3 are the most absorbent without being tape-ups (which are the best for really heavy wetting and overnight). I prefer the cloth-like back, as they aren’t as noisy as the plastic backed diapers.

The secrecy is really nice. If only I could do something about my lack of a poker face when I have a leak!

For available in most drugstores, the Always Discreet are really nice and have a great scent, but not overly absorbent and they do have a bit of a crinkle. These are my go-to when I need to not have a diaper butt. I am not a fan of most Depends, as they feel cheap. The Sillouette are softer and don’t feel as cheap. They hold about as much as the Always.

Are people more interested in plastic backed or cloth backed?

I have tried some depends style diapers. And I can tell you, they are waaaay to medical looking for me. Gives me a bad feeling and they leak as well. So I can say that I do not like these very much. Next diapers I am going to try are probably some thicker models. Maybe some ABDL, or some Tenas. I do not know yet which I am going to try, so I voted for Tenas here, because the ABDL diapers usually look very childish, which is not exactly my thing, but is also not a dealbreaker. You can count my vote as a vote for thicker diapers.

• 1 month later...

I usually wear Tena Overnight pullups or Abena M3 when I'm having frequent leaks during the day, during allergy season for example, when I'm constantly coughing and sneezing. They're both really soft and absorbent, the Tena can't hold nearly as much as the Abena, but they're available in drugstores where I live, so it's very easy to stock up if I need more.

I've never had problems concealing them, they're honestly invisible under leggings and a long t-shirt lol.