Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Twins

Does meeting myself count šŸ˜›Ā 

I am a twin and both my sister and I have this fetish. We grew up sharing the same interests in being desperate ourselves and seeing others desperate. We used to play holding games together when we were kids. Now we are older we both still share this fetish and sometimes still enjoy holding fun together.

4 hours ago, Imouto Kitten said:

No, but I'd like to meet such a pair of twins(or a similar trio of triplets, quartet of quadruplets, etc.) Of course, it would be all the hotter if they:

1. Were the kind of identical twins most people have trouble telling apart.
2. Were both legal lolis.
3. Were the rare real-life example of twins who extend the "twins share everything" trope to things like boyfriends and had me in their sights.

Totally agree 100%

12 hours ago, Gemmy said:

Does meeting myself count šŸ˜›Ā 

I am a twin and both my sister and I have this fetish. We grew up sharing the same interests in being desperate ourselves and seeing others desperate. We used to play holding games together when we were kids. Now we are older we both still share this fetish and sometimes still enjoy holding fun together.

You to most certainly do and what Iā€™d do to see you both soak your jeans at same time!šŸ˜

9 hours ago, Imouto Kitten said:

No, but I'd like to meet such a pair of twins(or a similar trio of triplets, quartet of quadruplets, etc.) Of course, it would be all the hotter if they:

1. Were the kind of identical twins most people have trouble telling apart.
2. Were both legal lolis.
3. Were the rare real-life example of twins who extend the "twins share everything" trope to things like boyfriends and had me in their sights.

This. Everything about This.