Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest Masyanyalover

Do you like hissy sounding pee?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like hissy sounding pee?

Guest Masyanyalover

Sometimes, when women urinate, I’ve noticed that sometimes they make a hissing sound from the force of the pee gushing out, and it just arouses me so badly~ 💙

What are your opinions on hearing a girl having a piss-hiss?

Weirdly, all of the earlier girls I heard peeing from my mother, sister, cousins, friends, and first few girlfriends right up until my twenties were all loud hissers.  I thought it was the norm rather than the exception up until then. One girl in particular though was incredibly loud. She used to come see me in my flat and eventually got comfortable enough that she didn't close the bathroom door "I need to peeeeee" she used to say. I remember this particular time hearing her shorts come down, and the plastic seat creak as she sat down (strangely, if the seat was already up she would leave it up, I'm not sure if she just sat on the bowl or hovered but she always left the seat up unless it was already down, it was usually up) When she peed it made a sound unlike anything else on Earth. Not a "ssss" hiss like you'd make with your tongue, but kind of like the "k" in "kick" from the back of your mouth if you extended it, but it rose and fell in pitch and did other stuff as well, like KKSSSCHHHHWAAARRRRRRRRROOOOOOOSSSSCCCCHHHHHHCHCHCHCHCHCSSSSTTTTTCCHHHHHHHH and seriously loudly. I still imagine that her whole inner and outer labia must have been vibrating and fluttering against the stream to make a sound like that. It may have been the most erotic sound I've ever heard. When she came out that particular time I was hiding the hardest boner I'd ever had and trying to act normal, though looking back now I think she knew.

Since then I've heard many girls peeing, and most of them never hiss, only the occasional one when she is really bursting and/or sitting a certain way. Disappointing really.

17 hours ago, Acropos said:

Weirdly, all of the earlier girls I heard peeing from my mother, sister, cousins, friends, and first few girlfriends right up until my twenties were all loud hissers.  I thought it was the norm rather than the exception.

I'm the same way. Almost all of the girls I've heard peeing have been hissers. I had no idea it's not the normal way. That said, I have a pretty small sample size, and they were all pretty desperate leading up to when they peed.

Just remembered that my cousin (8yo at the time - as was I) came to 'live with us' for a while,  and had to pee in a plastic potty in our bedroom before going to bed. Her request was that the lights be turned off (so no peeping), and that we don't listen. So how were we expected to do that - turn off our ears!?!? She made a quiet 'shooshing' sound against the plastic if you're really interested.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...