Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

OmoOrg Weekly Poll #2: What are your favorite Omorashi scenarios?

OmoOrg Weekly Poll #2  

348 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What are your favorite Omorashi scenarios?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/24/2019 at 01:00 PM

On 2/19/2019 at 6:18 PM, Lils said:

My absolute favourite is almost made it. I love the mad dash to the restroom, seeing a small wet spot appear, and then someone getting relief. For me, it has all the things I enjoy in omorashi, the holding, the accident (but it feels like a genuine accident) and the release.

For as long as I've been into this, I have always been attracted to car desperation and wetting. I never really realised it was a thing upon seeing this poll (and apparently it is quite popular). However, I love the fact that there is really no toilet access, and nowhere to go (while some public/outdoor wetting scenarios are almost unrealistic in 'why don't go to McDonalds, or in a bush). I primarily love it when there are other people in the car, or when there is a slow lose of control together with the battle of driving.

We have similar tastes 🙂

I too must come to the defense of "just made it" scenarios. The uncertainty and stress and frantic search for alternatives running through the mind of somebody who needs a bathroom break is itself pretty appealing. Besides, making it in time can still result in the "breaking the seal" phenomenon, which can be used to set up another desperation scenario with a different outcome since the muscles are tired but the body is still dealing with all that fluid.

Besides, if every desperation scenario resulted in an accident of some sort or another, it would lose all its tension and potentially become cliche. Like the Butler being the guilty party in a murder mystery. Now there's a story idea: Somebody who needs to go to the bathroom, with enough genre awareness to realize they won't make it. Do they just go right then and there to save time and pain and get the embarrassment over with and done? For that matter, is that something that society in that setting has accepted, so the social embarrassment isn't even a factor any more?

The point is, if you get rid of "just made it" scenarios, you undermine the foundations of society! We'll have riots in the streets, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria! 😛

I'm joining the group saying 'just made it' isn't actually omorashi. While the relief at the end of just making it is a good feeling and enjoyable to watch, i prefer actual wetting, whether it's on purpose or by chance. From the ones on the list, casual wetting is definitely my favourite, there are few things hotter than just casually pissing yourself, or watching someone just minding their business and drenching their panties in the mean time, with bedwetting and car desperation is close behind.

Car (or coach/bus) desperation is incredible! The fact that there are other people is a factor for sure. It's especially good if the person is embarrassed by their need and tries to disguise it but finds it increasingly difficult the more desperate they get. Then the just made it scenario where they hobble off the coach and waddle (because they're so desperate they can't even walk normally) to the toilet and just manage to have a huge, massively relieving pee into the toilet. 

Also, on an incredibly niche level, if the woman (not into male stuff) farts when they let go, it's also brilliant. I realise this is maybe a bit odd though. Then again, we're all into omo of some kind though... 😃

On 2/18/2019 at 6:39 AM, Răzvan2000 said:

I chose casual/convenience but also prefer: almost made it,car desperation,holding contest,stuck in line. I didn't see is a multiple choice, sorry!

I also enjoy combinations of these scenarios, such as:

-Car desperation and almost made it

-Car desperation and bathroom control/being denied

-Bathroom control/being denied and almost made it

-All three of them combined

-Stuck in line and almost made it

Etc.

On 2/18/2019 at 2:40 AM, Bulge_Lover said:

I just picked holding contest because my actual preferred scenario isn't on there. Mine would be "consensual extreme desperation." Meaning someone who holds to their limits because they truly love the feeling and get pleasure out of it. Holding contests are at least still consensual. I'm not a huge fan of situations where someone is desperate when they really don't want to be, even fictional ones. Just makes me feel bad for em. 

My thoughts exactly. What I enjoy most, and enjoy watching the most is holding until they leak and break because they just like doing that. As soon as I get the feeling that the one holding is actually suffering because of it (and not in a pleasant way) I mostly end up feeling bad for them, especially if I like the person (means more empathy towards them). So when I actually witness real unplanned desperation from a random stranger it's usually a pretty irritating battle of being interested in the omo event and feeling bad for them (and also feeling bad for still finding it slightly interesting). In the end feeling bad usually wins and then I don't like it at all anymore. Non-consensual is seriously off-putting for me in every way.

On 2/19/2019 at 12:18 PM, Lils said:

My absolute favourite is almost made it. I love the mad dash to the restroom, seeing a small wet spot appear, and then someone getting relief. For me, it has all the things I enjoy in omorashi, the holding, the accident (but it feels like a genuine accident) and the release.

I'll second that. Definitely a fave for me too!

Overall I voted for 5. But I think my favorite was almost made it.