Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

OmoOrg Weekly Poll #2: What are your favorite Omorashi scenarios?

OmoOrg Weekly Poll #2  

348 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What are your favorite Omorashi scenarios?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/24/2019 at 01:00 PM

It's time for our second official OmoOrg Weekly poll!

Last weeks poll results can be viewed here:

This week we are going with another suggestion by our Discord members, what are your favorite Omorashi scenarios?

This is a multiple choice poll, but try and keep your answers limited to your favorite scenarios only.

Some illustrated examples of the choices:

Spoiler

Almost made it (art by @raikori)

Bedwetting (art by @raikori)

Car desperation (art by @raikori)

Fear wetting (art by @Dimwitrolo)

Holding contest (art by @Rvlis)

Casual / convenience (art by @Dimwitrolo)

Just made it

Public wetting (art by @raikori)

Stuck in line (art by @Dimwitrolo)

Tickling (art by @raikori)

I just picked holding contest because my actual preferred scenario isn't on there. Mine would be "consensual extreme desperation." Meaning someone who holds to their limits because they truly love the feeling and get pleasure out of it. Holding contests are at least still consensual. I'm not a huge fan of situations where someone is desperate when they really don't want to be, even fictional ones. Just makes me feel bad for em. 

1 hour ago, Mbgpeelover said:

I love the intimacy and privacy of this idea but having never experienced it (yet) I am left wondering how I would feel if it happened. If I really liked the person (in that way 😉) I think it could be very sexy. 

I've wanted to do that to someone and had the chance twice but didn't know how the other person would handle it if I made them piss their pants. It's one of my biggest fantasies...

My absolute favourite is almost made it. I love the mad dash to the restroom, seeing a small wet spot appear, and then someone getting relief. For me, it has all the things I enjoy in omorashi, the holding, the accident (but it feels like a genuine accident) and the release.

For as long as I've been into this, I have always been attracted to car desperation and wetting. I never really realised it was a thing upon seeing this poll (and apparently it is quite popular). However, I love the fact that there is really no toilet access, and nowhere to go (while some public/outdoor wetting scenarios are almost unrealistic in 'why don't go to McDonalds, or in a bush). I primarily love it when there are other people in the car, or when there is a slow lose of control together with the battle of driving.