Sign In

Public Transport Desperation?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@homeanddry here is the ticket inspector story.    In my very late teens and early twenties I frequently traveled by train as my father, grandfather and uncle all worked on the railways. My

I have been desperate to pee twice on a bus and once on the subway in New York. The two bus incidents happened in school. The first one was when I was 11. We were going to the zoo for a field trip and

I also live in NY and know how bad the subways can be. I have leaked while riding them many times or when I got off had to run and find a spot. When I was a girl my mom worked far from home and took p

I can't think of a time when I've been enormously desperate on public transport as a passenger, but I love the possible scenarios and I've written a few posts about things that I've seen when I've been out and about.

7 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Oh yes and witnessed several others too including a ticker inspector on a train with a broken loo once. 

I'd love to know more about that one!

12 hours ago, homeanddry said:

I can't think of a time when I've been enormously desperate on public transport as a passenger, but I love the possible scenarios and I've written a few posts about things that I've seen when I've been out and about.

I'd love to know more about that one!

I’ll written this up later today today for you and post on this thread

Today I felt really adventures and left work already quite desperate. I hardly manage to keep it together while sitting on the bus, but leaked a little while leaving the bus. Just enough to make panties properly wet between my legs. Next small leak occurred while walking towards my apartment and one more, a bigger one when standing in front my apartment, unlocking the door. I just couldn't hold it any more. At the end, pants were properly wet around my groin and down my inner thighs, when I finally reached my bathroom and could pee in the toilet. At that point I just decided to sit down and pee through my pants.
I think on this occasion it was a bit to close for my comfort. If bus would get stuck in the traffic, I could have a full wetting accident on the bus or at least would have to get off the bus early and try to find a place to pee. Of course, I was not totally unprepared and wore a long coat and dark blue jeans, but even that can't totally hide the accident, if you properly wet yourself.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)
33 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

Today I felt really adventures and left work already quite desperate. I hardly manage to keep it together while sitting on the bus, but leaked a little while leaving the bus. Just enough to make panties properly wet between my legs. Next small leak occurred while walking towards my apartment and one more, a bigger one when standing in front my apartment, unlocking the door. I just couldn't hold it any more. At the end, pants were properly wet around my groin and down my inner thighs, when I finally reached my bathroom and could pee in the toilet. At that point I just decided to sit down and pee through my pants.
I think on this occasion it was a bit to close for my comfort. If bus would get stuck in the traffic, I could have a full wetting accident on the bus or at least would have to get off the bus early and try to find a place to pee. Of course, I was not totally unprepared and wore a long coat and dark blue jeans, but even that can't totally hide the accident, if you properly wet yourself.

Hottest thing I've read

19 hours ago, Jessica_Shuler said:

I have been desperate to pee twice on a bus and once on the subway in New York. The two bus incidents happened in school. The first one was when I was 11. We were going to the zoo for a field trip and the bus got stuck in major traffic. By the time that we got to the zoo I was holding myself and was worried that I would have an accident in my jeans. We had to wait our turn to be unloaded and I was basically in tears because I was starting to leak and was about to have an accident. Luckily my best friend said something and one of the chaperones took my off the bus early and to the bathroom. I ended up with a small wet spot on my jeans but if it wasn't for my friend I would have had a complete accident. 

The second bus incident happened when I was in high school and was probably 16 years old. We had just finished a softball tournament at a local school and we were on the way back to our school for pick up. I should have gone before we left but was too busy chatting about my great game and plus the bathrooms were far away. Well same as before we hit some unexpected traffic and before long I had to go really bad. I was in serious trouble and told the girl sitting next to me that I had to pee bad. Well that was a mistake as my teammates just teased me with water sounds and poking my bladder and just being relative idiots. Well about two blocks from the school I just could  not hold it any longer and totally peed my softball uniform. Getting off the bus totally wet was embarrassing and it did not help that my mom basically yelled at me the whole way home about how I was embarrassing her. 

The subway incident happened about two years ago when I was 32. I had gone to visit a friend, Leah from college and we had gone out partying and just having a great time. We were getting ready to head home and I wanted to pee but the bathroom line, as always, was so long. Leah told me not to worry and that we would be back to the hotel in no time. We trudged to the subway station and while we waited I told her I was going to run and pee. She told me that the bathrooms would not be open this late and that I should just not think about it. Well by the time the subway got there I was desperate and had to pee so badly. I found standing helped hold it better so I stood and held myself and was doing a pretty funny pee dance. Leah told me that people were staring but being drunk and desperate I just did not care. Finally a huge urge hit and it really hurt to hold it in and I just could not take it and totally wet my jeans. I probably would have been more horrified if I had not been so drunk. 

I also live in NY and know how bad the subways can be. I have leaked while riding them many times or when I got off had to run and find a spot. When I was a girl my mom worked far from home and took public bus home and was always busting bad for a piss when she got home as was I when I went to work with her when school was out. 

On 2/19/2019 at 3:58 AM, Jessica_Shuler said:

I have been desperate to pee twice on a bus and once on the subway in New York. The two bus incidents happened in school. The first one was when I was 11. We were going to the zoo for a field trip and the bus got stuck in major traffic. By the time that we got to the zoo I was holding myself and was worried that I would have an accident in my jeans. We had to wait our turn to be unloaded and I was basically in tears because I was starting to leak and was about to have an accident. Luckily my best friend said something and one of the chaperones took my off the bus early and to the bathroom. I ended up with a small wet spot on my jeans but if it wasn't for my friend I would have had a complete accident. 

The second bus incident happened when I was in high school and was probably 16 years old. We had just finished a softball tournament at a local school and we were on the way back to our school for pick up. I should have gone before we left but was too busy chatting about my great game and plus the bathrooms were far away. Well same as before we hit some unexpected traffic and before long I had to go really bad. I was in serious trouble and told the girl sitting next to me that I had to pee bad. Well that was a mistake as my teammates just teased me with water sounds and poking my bladder and just being relative idiots. Well about two blocks from the school I just could  not hold it any longer and totally peed my softball uniform. Getting off the bus totally wet was embarrassing and it did not help that my mom basically yelled at me the whole way home about how I was embarrassing her. 

The subway incident happened about two years ago when I was 32. I had gone to visit a friend, Leah from college and we had gone out partying and just having a great time. We were getting ready to head home and I wanted to pee but the bathroom line, as always, was so long. Leah told me not to worry and that we would be back to the hotel in no time. We trudged to the subway station and while we waited I told her I was going to run and pee. She told me that the bathrooms would not be open this late and that I should just not think about it. Well by the time the subway got there I was desperate and had to pee so badly. I found standing helped hold it better so I stood and held myself and was doing a pretty funny pee dance. Leah told me that people were staring but being drunk and desperate I just did not care. Finally a huge urge hit and it really hurt to hold it in and I just could not take it and totally wet my jeans. I probably would have been more horrified if I had not been so drunk. 

Seems that females are more easy to pee themselves when they are drunk

(I apologize in advance for my very bad english)

On one occasion, I happened to speak to a bus driver (woman) who was really desperate for peeing.
This happened in my city (in Italy). As the subway had broken down, several buses had been brought in, engaged in a emergency service. But, as you can imagine, it is difficult to transport by buses the same number of people traveling on the subway. The drivers were under pressure: they were asked to never stop.
When I got on the bus, the driver was in the driver's seat and through the window was arguing with a boss, who was on the ground. I asked her what was going on and she replied that the boss had prevented her from stopping the bus to go to the bathroom.
Then I tried to joke (I was afraid he would told me to get lost, but I kept) and I told her: "You could wet the bus seat, so next time they let you go to the toilet." Fortunately she was not offended, but she laughed. We started the journey and we talked about something else. But after about ten minutes she told me: "Now I should just go to the bathroom". She was nervous. In addition, the driver did not know if at the terminus she would find the toilet. So she called the operations center, which confirmed that the bathroom was there. At that point there was only one stop at the end of the journey. I noticed that he drove with  the bust slightly bent forward. I encouraged her: "Come on, hold on!". A few meters before the arrival we stopped at a stop. She leaned forward and said, "Help! Now I burst!" Then, we arrived, she stopped the bus and ran to the bathroom. I do not think she was wet, or maybe a few drops, but nothing visible. But for me it was a very exciting experience.

(Particularly ugly: I met her again after a few weeks and she told me that the bus company had fined her for quarreling with her boss)

Drivers and conductors in public transport are often forced to holding themselves for a long time. The desperate situations are a part of their job. We have a joking expression – “I have to pee like a driver on the last stop”. And this is not overstated. An additional inconvenience is created by the fact that there are no toilet facilities at some turning points. The problem has even been publicly discussed and the workers openly complain about this. And while the men can relive themselves relatively easy in the nearby bushes, the things get more complicated with the ladies. The half of the tram drivers and most of the conductors in our region are women. Once a female tram driver complained that due to the lack of toilets, she and her colleagues were forced to hold it for very long periods of time, causing kidney infections. A friend of mine told me how he saw a female tram driver at the last stop who was jump out of the tram and pointed to the staff toilet, but unfortunately the lock has been blocked. The lady was struggled to unlock the door for about a minute, but without success. By the time she was trying to open, she made a frantic pee dance and finally she run towards to the nearest cafe, literally holding herself by hand. We wondered if she was made it on time or no.

In fact the female drivers and conductors are also forced to pees outside discreetly, hiding behind a vehicle or in the nearest bushes. A few years ago I caught such view, while I was riding a bike by a stopped bus at the turning point. The conductor (a woman about 50 years old) got off from the bus, holding a tissue in her hand. I realized that she is going to the toilet and slow down my bike to look after her. She stepped into the bush and even was not so hided she pull down her trousers and squatted to pee.

In teenage years I had a well-known female trolleybus driver. She was nice looking woman in her late twenties. Once I caught her at the last stop. She just finished the course. We start chatted a bit in front of the trolleybus, but she excused herself to wait her for a minute. I quickly realised what the reason was, but at the same time another of her colleagues appeared and joined to the conversation. While we are chatted I noticed, that she couldn’t stay at one place, barely hold it. She made a nice pee dance in front of us. I wondered if other man didn’t realise, that she had to pee (it was so visible and she repeatedly ask us to wait her for a while), but he wasn’t stop talking to her. Finally she said abruptly “I’ll be back in a minute” and sprinted to the toilet.

Another case also from teenage years, I remember, when I was travelling on the bus. We almost arrived to the final stop and I was prepared to get off, staying around the first door next to the driver. By this time the conductor (middle aged woman) approached the driver and I overheard that she asked him to stop a little bit early, so she had to go to the toilet. Then she slipped in front of me and stayed impatiently the bus to stop. I saw how she was bending the legs in front of me. The driver was stopped just in front a pub, where probably they used the toilet. The woman walked there with fast steps. I thought she might be in a real desperation.

Those who work on public transport obviously have the challenge of finding time to use a toilet even if they do have access to one (and it isn’t broken or unusable or whatever). Three or four hours with bare minimum turnarounds isn’t unusual, or even a single journey over three hours. I’d like to think they’d support anyone who really needed to go though, even if it caused a delay. Any employer expecting its staff to regularly use bushes, especially at a presumably busy terminus, needs to have a good look at itself too!

3 hours ago, homeanddry said:

Those who work on public transport obviously have the challenge of finding time to use a toilet even if they do have access to one (and it isn’t broken or unusable or whatever). Three or four hours with bare minimum turnarounds isn’t unusual, or even a single journey over three hours. I’d like to think they’d support anyone who really needed to go though, even if it caused a delay. Any employer expecting its staff to regularly use bushes, especially at a presumably busy terminus, needs to have a good look at itself too!

I have also read reports of Male staff urinating in inappropriate places and then being disciplined because a member of staff has complained which seems a bit unfair!!