Sign in to follow this  

Daddy Got Rough with Rachel

As many of you will know, my hubby (hereafter Daddy), is very vanilla. He’s lovely and tries to accommodate my various and strange kinks, and we have been incorporating different things I’m into, into our sexy times. In addition to my little more outré kinks like omorashi and diapers, I’ve always been interested in slightly rough sex. I don’t mean like beatings that leave the bottom bruised or slapping or anything like this, but rather a man who will take charge and ‘have his way with me,’ even if I’m struggling a little or protesting. A man who might have to pin a squirming Rachel down and ‘teach her how to take a cock for her own good.’

I’ve told Daddy about these fantasies a long time ago, and we’ve incorporated some elements of them into our sexy times – for example, he has no problem putting me on my belly, pinning an arm behind me and going to town. He’s always had compunctions against hitting me, which I can’t complain about too much, and got uncomfortable when I would bed and vocalize my ‘opposition.’ And for my part, I think sometimes my eyes or fantasies are a little bigger than my pussy/body can take. We’ve had a couple of sessions of rough sex which have left stains in my panties later.

One more thing about this experience; I usually cut to black for the sex stuff, as my readers (and often I) are more interested in the fetish stuff, but in this case, the sex is so much part of the entire experience that I had to include it. So this is probably more sharing than you will normally get from me. Also, this is more rough sex and much less diaper and wetting, though the latter does come in towards the end, but I thought people would still enjoy it.

Well, we have a massive snow storm pummeling the west coast and this means some time at home together. We both were working the other day, in separate rooms on work stuff from home, and it was about 2 in the afternoon, a time when for some reason I’m at my horniest. I stopped actually getting work done, and rather than spending time looking at online kinky stuff (something I ‘never’ do), I decided to go and get myself laid.

I went purposefully into the bedroom and picked out the perfect outfit – my gray pinafore, with white ankle socks, a cute bra, white blouse, and adorable red, purple and pink shimapan (striped panties for those in the know), that I had already been wearing all day. I didn’t snap pictures of me in the outfit, but you can see me in these particular panties here:

IMG_7180.JPGIMG_7181.JPGIMG_7571.JPG

I then sent Daddy a suggestive text that told him to be ready for Rachel, who was being sent to his office for punishment. Yes I talked about myself in the third person. He got the idea and replied that he needed 5 minutes to wrap up what he was working on. I sat on our bed and waited impatiently.

After 5 minutes had elapsed, and not a moment longer, I walked over to his closed office door and knocked timidly. By this time I was throbbing and squeezing my thighs together, and my panties were already wet.  

“Come in.” I heard through the closed door. I should add that Daddy is British and with very little effort can affect a very appropriate British headmaster voice. I felt my diaper area flush, along with my face, and I was almost shaking with anticipation when I turned the knob.

“Sir I’ve been sent to you for…” I began, legitimately stammering. He turned in his computer chair to face the door, and eyed me up. I felt his look penetrate my clothing, as if he could tell just hoe aroused I was, and just how wet my panties were getting. Before I could come up with some pretext for having been sent to his office, he held up his hand and cut me off.

“You’ve been misbehaving, haven’t you?” He asked rhetorically.

“I… It…” I stammered, basically gibbering at this point. I know boys are often accused of thinking with their penises, and at this point my mind was blank and I my lovely little clit was doing all the thinking.

Given her capacities, I was basically a gibbering naughty little school girl, with nothing to say for herself.

My husband held up his hand and I stopped embarrassing myself. He paused, stretching out the moment. I don’t know if he did this intentionally or if he was doing it to stall for time while he thought of some pretext, but I felt his gaze looking me over some more.

“You’ve been misbehaving I hear.” He intoned, sending a shiver down my spine. He’s not much for playing these roles, but for some reason today he was spot on. I clasped my hands awkwardly in front of myself, twisting my legs together, shifting in place; the perfect image of a very guilty school girl.

“Throwing snowballs at other kids in the school ground? You know this is against the rules.” I struggled to stand up, I wanted to throw myself at him, clit first, but resisted, instead my clasped hands pressed the gray material of my pinafore between my legs, just a little bit, teasing my girl parts.

I opened my mouth to speak, but he held up his hand again. After a few moments of looking like a bass, I closed my mouth again and concentrated on his piercing stare and the tingling sensations I was giving myself through the fabric of my pinafore and panties. I not so subtly pressed two fingers between my legs and averting my gaze from his, began rubbing in earnest.

“What are you doing?” He asked, in a perfect headmaster voice. “What do you think you are doing?”

“I… I was…” Again I gibbered nonsensically, I yanked my hand away as if it had been burned. Given how turned on I was, this was a real possibility.

“You get sent to my office for misbehaving, and here you are standing in front of me,” he declared, standing up and moving towards me. As he did, I could see the bulge in the front of his pants and I know I might very well have hit on a fantasy we both shared. “And here you are,” he looked around the room, searching for words, “misbehaving in front of me. Touching yourself?” He almost raised his voice for the last part. “Explain!” He demanded.

Again, I struggled for words, and could find none, instead I looked at the ground and again moved my right hand towards the front of my pinafore.

“I’m afraid that’s… completely inappropriate. You filthy girl.” He was in front of me now and holding my right hand in his. I looked up at him, with big eyes, I intended to be innocent but may have been rather licentious at this point. And I snaked my left hand towards the front of my school uniform, desperate for more.

He looked down, and spotted it, and stepped right up against me as he grabbed my left wrist. “You need to be taught a lesson young lady.” He articulated. His body was against mine now, and I could feel how hard he was.

“You are not behaving like a good girl, so let me show you how a woman behaves.” He menaced, with just a hint of inquiring, checking in if we were going too far with his tone. Desperate for more and still not trusting my words, I nodded.

In a move I didn’t know he knew, I was suddenly twisted around, with both arms pinned behind my back, held fast in one of his hands. He waltzed me over to the desk and pressed my forward onto it.

I could hear him undo his zipper and fly with one hand, still pinning my arms behind my back.

“Sir?” I managed to protest, while keeping in ‘character.’

I could feel him pull up the back of my pinafore, revealing my striped panties which were sodden with desire at this point. The tip of his penis brushed my leg. I held my breath, waiting for him to pull my wet panties down and teach me the lesson I sorely deserved. I was oh so very wet, but it would still hurt a little when he went in, and I gently bit my lower lip in anticipation.

But the panties were not pulled down. Instead, still bent over, skirt up, and arms pinned behind my back, I was turned around and marched out of the office and around the corner to the bedroom. As we walked, I could feel Daddy’s hard cock bump against my bum and legs.

We arrived in the bedroom and I was made to face the bed. And we stood there for a couple of moments, and from the sounds behind me, I knew that Daddy had removed his trousers and underwear, but I dared not look. I was almost trembling with erotic anticipation.

There was another pause. Almost long enough for me to ask what was going on, but just as I thought about a way to do so in character, I was roughly shoved face first onto the bed. I turned my face to the side as I was forced onto the bed. Daddy’s legs moved mine apart and I was now face down, arms pinned behind my back, legs splayed, on the bed. My pinafore was pulled up and I thought, with my legs spread, how was Daddy going to get my striped panties off? Maybe he would pull the gusset to one side? Or just pull them down a little? Both were very sexy options and my pulse quickened.

But neither of these options came to pass. Instead the hand holding my arms behind me released them for a minute and there was a sudden movement around my panties. A tug, a tightness along the leg bands, and a tearing sound!

Tear, tug Tear!

Daddy was ripping off my panties!

Both sides torn, like sides of a diaper, he yanked them off. The damp cotton fabric rubbed momentarily across my sex, sending fiery hot warmth everywhere.

I gasped.

A second later I gasped again as Daddy entered me, roughly. I was wet, oh so very wet, but it still hurt a little, and continued to hurt just a little as he rode me hard. His rhythmic thrusting and the strong pressure of his arms holding me down, my arms still pinned behind my back, drove me wild.

I have no idea what the neighbours thought, but they almost certainly heard me begging and moaning and screaming as Daddy had his way with me.

I have no idea how long, but after a short period I opened my eyes, not having realized that I had closed them. There, a short distance away, were my torn panties, a small striped pile of wet rags. The sight of them utterly debauched while I myself was being sorely used pushed me over the edge and I climaxed, screaming and leaking into the sheets and mattress.

Daddy did not let up, and even after the quivering pleasure of my orgasm subsided he continued to thrust himself into me. I moaned and languished, becoming increasingly aware of how deep he was thrusting into me.  I felt myself leak again, some fluid, I have no idea what, and I could feel another orgasm growing.

I re-adjusted my pelvis to better accommodate him and I heard him moan. Whatever the angle was, it angled his penis in just such a way that caused me to leak with every thrust. My awareness that I was utterly his object and making a mess of the bed drove me wild and consumed my every fibre. My entire consciousness was between my wet legs.

I felt him quicken and the noises he was making grow louder, and I tensed up my muscles. Years of Kegels to help deal with my wetting issues has given me a decent set of PC muscles and as I squeezed him, I could feel him thicken and ripple inside of me, as he climaxed. He thrust even deeper into me as he came, and I felt like he would bruise my cervix.

I didn’t quite orgasm a second time. It wasn’t quite the same as before, but I did get a small explosion of sensation as he filled me, and my vagina was suffused in warm wetness.

He stayed inside of me for a while, panting with the exertion and then slowly pulled out. Even more wetness oozed out of me and into the considerable puddle between my legs. I for my part lay there, completely sated, in a sort of post-orgasmic bliss.

Anyhow, there was of course more, like cleanup, and me changing into a Goodnite as I was still dripping all sorts of fluids, but I will leave it at that.

IMG_20190209_131933.jpg

Here are my panties, or what was left of my panties, which I took into the washroom and photographed after I was able to walk.

IMG_20190209_131946.jpgIMG_20190209_131950.jpgIMG_20190209_132002_1.jpgIMG_20190209_132007.jpg

They are available, and as they are badly torn, I’m selling them for $15! So get in touch if you want them! They are all sealed up and smell delicious. Get in touch if you are interested in this pair, or others. 

Looking at them still makes me throb! I don't feel the loss of these panties too badly, because as you can see, I've had them for a while and they are rather shamefully stained!

Rachel

Amazing story hunny, certainly got me wetting my panties sitting here. 

I do this kind of role play with my daddy so I know all those feelings you described. 

Mmmmmn, such an erotic role play.. Drove me wild reading this one ?

Those panties are good and wet, quite sexy in my opinion...

Ah right, just in case anyone was wondering what my school uniform looked like, it was this gray pinafore. I took this rather unflattering picture for a photoshoot for a video I shot a while back, it's got the classic cute little shoulder bits, and I need to cinch the belt more to show off my figure, but you get the idea. 

School 6.JPG

such a great story, wonderfully told as always! you just gave me some new bedroom ideas for sure...😈