Many thanks for taking the trouble to make your story available to those of us who can't read Dutch.  I certainly enjoyed it!

I could only spot three very minor errors in the english, two of which look like  spell-checker damage: you wrote "stared at her in disbelieve" when you meant "in disbelief", and you wrote "for a few instances" when you meant "for a few instants".   Finally, "she didn’t have the slightest perspective to reach toilet facilities" should probably be "she didn't have the slightest prospect of reaching toilet facilities".

looking forward to the next time you feel in need of some translation practice...

Thanks for the positive feedback! If I find the time, I will try to translate more of my stories.

arg08, I really appreciate your help in correcting the mistakes in my story. However, I seem to be unable to edit my original post. ?

Does anyone know if this has to do with the fact that I'm only a New Member? Do I have to post more before I acquire the right to edit my previous posts?

On 2/12/2019 at 2:08 AM, P. Anonymous said:

Thanks for the positive feedback! If I find the time, I will try to translate more of my stories.

arg08, I really appreciate your help in correcting the mistakes in my story. However, I seem to be unable to edit my original post. ?

Does anyone know if this has to do with the fact that I'm only a New Member? Do I have to post more before I acquire the right to edit my previous posts?

Im pretty sure if you wait too long without editing you’re unable to edit it any more. You can edit it a little after posting but you can’t if you wait too long