Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

OmoOrg Weekly Poll #1: What type of clothing is best for wetting in?

OmoOrg Weekly Poll #1  

232 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What clothing is best for wetting in?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/17/2019 at 01:00 PM

Hello everyone!

I thought it would be a fun idea to host some official semi-weekly Omo/Omutsu themed polls here, particularly as I don't really see the polls feature being taken advantage of much otherwise!

I'll try to keep these polls rotated once every week, though we may go some weeks without a poll if ideas run out. If you have suggestions for future polls, we'd love to hear them! (You can share them here, or with our team on Discord!)

As a simple demonstration poll, I'll start with one of the oldest/most common questions on the site: favorite types of clothing to wet in!

(I didn't include padding in this poll, as I don't think it really counts as "clothing"; but don't despair, we will probably do favorite types of padding in a future poll!)

• The topic was unpinned

Such a hard question to answer, I have multiple favourites, depending on the kind of wetting I'm in for:

• Jeans for slow wettings, or holding it, because it can soak up spurts and hold a lot of liquid.
  • Pyjamas if I want to see myself lose it, and because they cling so beautifully to your legs when wet.
  • Skirts for public wettings, as it is easier to go unnoticed.
  • Sweatpants for when I want to wet my pants and go for the experience of it not showing immediately on my pants, or when I want to wet my pants outdoors (e.g. after having gone for a run).
  • The topic was unfeatured