malefemale My new milestone of bladder overflow (the two discoveries)

that is a really impressive bladder bulge!!!  drinking a lot before sleep can be a effective way to really stretch the bladder as the sleep reflex will relax the bladder. that makes it possible to get it fuller then you otherwise can if awake because the bladder contractions can get to intense when awake. its like being in labor as your abs press down hard with your bladder contractions. was you always good at holding a lot??? 

21 hours ago, trackboy said:

was you always good at holding a lot??? 

I’ve always been good only at not leaking when I’m desperate. I’ve never been good at ignoring full bladder though

5 hours ago, Fan_Nilicker said:

I’ve always been good only at not leaking when I’m desperate. I’ve never been good at ignoring full bladder though

you give into the pressure after a while?? tends to contract pretty hard? better at holding more in your sleep then while your awake/?? practiced sleeping full much as a way of training your bladder?? 

Great experience and a great bladder bulge. You urge must have been extreme and painful too!?  Do you know how much your bladder is able to hold? What was your longest holding time?

It is the same at me, the fuller my bladder, the higher the pressure, the more i get aroused. I like it that you press and push on your overfilled bladder and that you massage it, i love that too. You write it was your first orgasm without an erection, i know that.  If i am laying   in my bed in the morning and my bladder is really overfilled, because i did not piss before sleeping, i take a pillow between my thighs and press my bladder hard against the pillow, sometimes more, sometimes less, i can cum without to touch my dick.

3 hours ago, huberp76 said:

You urge must have been extreme and painful too!?  Do you know how much your bladder is able to hold? What was your longest holding time?

It wasn’t that painful, just challenging and exhausting. I haven’t measured my exact volumes and times, but my best is surely not less than a liter and six hours