Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has anyone actually met someone else into this?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A *LOT* of people need to read this. 

I went to middle and high school with a girl I suspected to have an omo fetish, but she and I were never terribly close so I didn't ask. 6th grade we were all at a birthday party playing hide and

I've never met anyone who was into it before I met them... but I've had one ex who was willing to indulge me in it. More recently, I have been lucky enough meet a girl who was very open to it right of

A girl cousin, first steady and two land ladies when I was boarding.  Seemingly, a guy I was instant messaging with whose girlfriend was changing him while we texted. 

One time my mother had two of her sisters over.  I was fiddling with something on the basement workbench.  The tape had fallen off the heating duct work above the bench.  So I heard the conversation progressing in my mother's bedroom.  Right after my father started showering one of the sisters admitted he's been looking for a good break in the conversation for 20 minutes.  Their conversation turned 120% to holding when not sure they could.  The speech became much more animated -- all describing holding problems at the same time.  Sort of odd became they grew up in a house lacking plumbing until mom was in her late teens.  They shared a bedroom and chamber pots.  They must have known each others' bladder capacity.  It seemed low all around. 

Some years later I visited one of the aunts from that overheard conversation.  She shared some sweets brought out coffee for the two of us.    I drank one cup of coffee as we continued chatting.  Having places to be that evening, I watched the clock.  About and hour and forty minutes by bladder signaled.  Being close to the bathroom, i put off peeing to continuing the conversation.  About 15 or 20 minutes and continued holding felt uncertain.  So I excused myself.  When I returned my aunt said something like,  "My you have good bladder control.  You were here for almost two hours before peeing."  She'd been tracking how long I could last between pees?

Yes but I never talked to her about it.

When I was in 8th grade a friend came over and brought a few people with him including a female cousin about my age. She wet herself just a little bit on purpose. We were all horsing around and she was laughing and I heard her say, "I'm going to wet!" Yet she didn't get up to use the bathroom and I watched her laugh and hold herself and fidget for a good 10 to 15 minutes before she finally got up to go. I'll never forget it, she was sitting on my bedroom floor with her legs spread and I saw a wet patch form on her spandex shorts. I was crazy turned on, I still get hard thinking about it almost 30 years later. Too bad I wasn't confident enough to say anything or ask her out. I know it wasn't an accident, she had plenty opportunity to use the bathroom and if she had to pee so bad, why'd she spread her legs so wide just a few moments before she started wetting? She was so nonchalant about it, too, even declared "I wet!" to the whole group when she came back. God, if I could go back and give 12 year old me a little advice.... ?

Other than that, not so much. I hinted to my wife of 15 years on many occasions but the look of disgust on her face told me all I needed to know, and I kept my secret with me. I dated a woman after that who seemed like she might have been okay with it, but I never found out before we parted ways. I did open up to my last girlfriend, she wet herself for me a couple of times but she really wasn't into it and openly told me she thought less of me for it. Cest la vie, I'm confident that one day I'll find a partner who shares this.

I've never met anyone who was into it before I met them... but I've had one ex who was willing to indulge me in it. More recently, I have been lucky enough meet a girl who was very open to it right off the bat, and after trying it, became very into wetting herself both in front of me and at home when I'm not around.  I guess the wetting kink, in some cases, is contagious. She claims she's shocked that I hadn't met more girls who were into it and insists that I just needed to hang out with freakier girls.  

I think mostly, a lot of us with this fetish are understandably shy about it. As a result, we miss a lot of chances to connect with others who are into it.  As one currently enjoying the results of speaking up, I'll tell you it's worth it. So far, no girl I've ever told has been disgusted or put off it.  

To be fair, it's not like I've told a LOT of girls, but I've found people are more understanding than one might expect.  Life is short and relationships are better if everything is out in the open. 

Nobody I know IRL knows about my fetish and I've definitely never heard of anybody else around here having it, but many people I talk to online know about it. Unsurprisingly, most of them think it's weird but otherwise don't really care although a couple of them were somewhat interested by it.  

As for somebody that was actually into it...

There is this one girl I hang out on Overwatch with who's pretty tolerable about fetishes and likes talking about them. When I told her about mine, she said she thought it was actually pretty hot and even offered to pee for me. (although she was drunk when she said this.)

This fetish seems relatively  unusual, at least getting people admit to it so it is very difficult.

Although my ex-wife went along with my fetish, occasionally doing a hold till she wet for me , or more often telling me detailed stories about times she was desperate, she was not into it.

The only other person I shared with in real life my ex-girlfriend,  was not receptive. 

So, short answer , No I have not met anyone into pee, but I desperately want to.

11 hours ago, Jodan said:

I've found people are more understanding than one might expect. 

Yes! Yes!

I recall quite a number of incidents with girls which make me confirm this. Unfortunately, it never got very far.

When I was new at uni we (beginners) had an informal "beer meeting". I trust you all know the effect of beer. After some time I felt I had to pee and looked for the toilet. When I had found the "Gents", one of our girls was just coming out of the "Ladies", which was the next door. Normally I have a reliable bladder, but I was not really used to keep drinking. I do not mean the effect of getting drunk (I am lucky, do not get drunk quickly), but the effect on the bladder once the seal is broken. Very soon I had to pee again, and when I got up and turned to the loo, the same girl who I had met at the toilets before quickly got up as well, did not say a word but took the same way as I. After this second time, it was less than 20 minutes, and I had to pee again. I found it embarrassing and thought I should give some funny comment. I do not remember what I said but some other guy said, "It's okay, that's nature". That girl was sitting next to him and grinned, said "Yes, nature", got up and again joined me on my way to the toilet. This time I dropped some words like "Don't know what it is today, this is not normal for me". She asked: "And you don't like it?" I thought she was joking and asked her "Do YOU like it?". She started laughing and said, "Yes, a lot. And even more. Sorry, I think it is the beer." The answer hit me. She laughed it off, and we had reached the toilets. That was all for that day. The next day I was in the cafeteria, paying for my coffee, when she suddenly was also there and came up to me,  smiling, chatting, nothing of importance...

She was nice, attractive. I am almost sure that she was into our topic. But I had a girl friend (who was not, however). Anyway, I did not know what to do. Maybe silly because this is so rare (which I did not really know then). But honestly, what could I really have done?

I have met more women who were into omo, also much more certainly, but this post is getting too long if I continue here.

Yes, I have known several people into this fetish.

My former babysitter
As a child, I was sexually abused by my former babysitter.  Pee desperation and wetting was part of that abuse, and clearly something she enjoyed.  It was not, in any way, enjoyable for me though and the account of what happened doesn't belong on a fetish forum.

The first girl I had a crush on in high school
We never actually dated, but we were close friends and I did have pretty strong feelings for her.  Every once in a while she made some comment or said something that made me wonder if it was an interest of hers.  Of course, at that age, my worst nightmare was someone discovering my kink so it wasn't something I ever discussed with her.  Only manly years later, after I had started HD Wetting and she was happily married with children, did I mention this fetish website that I ran and she revealed that it was something she was into.

The second girl I had a crush on in high school
I have written extensively about her here, here, and here.  Again, my fear of having my fetish revealed prevented it from ever really going anywhere.

My first serious adult girlfriend
Early on in our relationship, we talked about kinks, and she was the first person I fully confided in as far as my fetish goes.  She said it was something she was into, and for the first few months of our relationship, we had a lot of fun with it.  Later on, she used my fetish to blackmail me.  It started as just a way to win arguments and get her way, but progressed to me maxing out credit cards and getting loans to buy her expensive items.

My second semi-serious adult girlfriend
We actually met on a fetish website for wetting.  She was younger than me, just starting out on her own, and I viewed it as a kind of reset button from my previous horrible relationship.  Outside of the fetish though, we didn't share that much.  I don't have much bad to say about her, just that we were in very different places in our lives and very different people.  Sharing a fetish, and that's it, simply isn't enough to sustain a longterm relationship.

My current girlfriend
You can read about my current girlfriend here.

I met 3 girls who were into wetting their panties for 'comfort', sexual excitement and  something I struggle to define?   She did it to give herself power over others....what turned her on was that others did not know she was wetting her panties as she spoke to them.  Psychologisty people this is your baby.?    I'm sure the other 2  did not think of it as a 'fetish' and didn't even know  it is was such.     I also knew a couple of girls who liked to wet their panties as they orgasmed....because this is how they learned to orgasm.

Maybe?  I'm honestly not quite sure.

My last relationship before I met my wife was long-distance near the end of it (college graduation was involved).  One night, after we'd been on the phone for an hour or so, she said she had to get off the phone because she had to pee, and that she wasn't going to make a puddle (this was the 90's, so the phone was a landline, so no taking the phone to the washroom).  It seemed to me like that last part might have been a case of "protesting too much" but I don't know.  It was probably innocent, but I also knew her well enough to know she liked to feign innocence when she was flirting.

To be blunt, she always wore the cutest panties, looked really good in them, and could only have been made more perfect if there was a gush of piss flooding them.

I had a "girlfriend" for a little while in grade school who would wet her pants a few times a week. Not typically a complete soaking, but enough to where it was obvious what she had done. She didn't have a weak bladder, just liked waiting until the absolute last second to ask to use the bathroom... which was often after she'd already gone a little.

But, as childhood relationships typically go, it didn't last long. I moved to a different school the following year and we grew apart. 

When I was little I had some friends, a brother and a sister, who had a pool and a trampoline. After we went swimming we were playing on the trampoline, then they peed themselves on it while we were playing, and both of them said they liked to do it. Not sure if that was really an interested, or just doing it for fun. It was still interesting, and I'm still friends with one of them, but I never brought it up, it would just seem too weird.

Edited by Alice125 (see edit history)
Guest BlackheartEros

I'm honestly too afraid to tell anyone I'm into it. I have a really close friend who I am FWB with sometimes. I kind of tested the waters one night (heh, pun intended?) and I forget how we got on the subject, but I mentioned something about a peeing fetish. She admitted she might have one, but still found it kind of dirty and was reluctant to talk about it. I showed her a story I wrote about it, but the conversations stopped there and I just felt awkward. My ex had a fetish with urine as well, but that was before I got to explore it and I was super shy, and didn't think I was into it. Surprise, I guess.

Technically, it's my secret. So, I don't know anyone right now who's into it.

Found out that my ex is into omo too through a pretty weird coincidence. I was browsing xtube one day for wetting videos and came across some from a user that upon further inspection looked really familiar. I recognized the rooms he was filming in and his tattoos. So I texted him (username)? And he was shocked to say the least that I found him on there and that we have the same fetish and never knew it while we dated.

My sister is into this with me, we shared the interest growing up but I guess I never "met" my sister, I have always known her. When I first met my husband I found out that he shared similar interests. (I actually have a story posted on the forum about that).

Then there is my girlfriend but we introduced her to omorashi and got her into it. 

I often wonder when I meet new people, especially in my lines of work that are very public orientated, how many of them secretly have this fetish or other fetishes I have. Always fun to think about. 

I've been very lucky in that I've met a number of people in real life who were into female desperation. 

I dated a woman on again off again for 12 years who loved to get into situations where she had to pee really badly but I wouldn't allow her to go to the bathroom. 

I also briefly dated a woman who loved being not allowed to pee - she could actually hold her urine for 24 hours at a time (I have no idea how she managed to do that) 

I also have two male friends who are into omorashi - one guy likes to make women pee outside while he watches, the other likes seeing women pee on themselves