Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What does a full bladder feel like for Men?

Guest Fan_Nilicker

Having a full bladder means constant pressure and exhaustion for my holding muscles, although I trained them over the years. So, it is very unlikely that I lose control of my bladder in a calm situation.

If I’m lying on my back, massaging my bursting bladder can even make me horny to a certain extent (weird, right?)

11 minutes ago, Fan_Nilicker said:

Having a full bladder means constant pressure and exhaustion for my holding muscles, although I trained them over the years. So, it is very unlikely that I lose control of my bladder in a calm situation.

If I’m lying on my back, massaging my bursting bladder can even make me horny to a certain extent (weird, right?)

Not that strange! A full bladder puts pressure on the prostate!

As for myself, it depends on a variety of factors. It depends on how fast the bladder filled, if it filled gradually but slowly by constantly drinking a little or if I took in large amounts at once. 

The other factor is how I hold it. I call this "active" vs "passive" hold. 

Passive: Especially in public situations I'm often forced to remain (outwardly) calm, clenching my muscles, kind of holding it with my abdomen. This can get pretty painful if the bladder is too full and feels cramped at worst, it can even ache in my stomach and in the back. Especially if I have to stand still somewhere. Oddly enough, I could hold forever (or rather until I probably damaged my kidneys) in this way, it just becomes more and more painful and cramped. It makes a difference if I'm turned on sexually, though - it changes the feeling and rather sends some pleasurable sensations (mixed with the other) to my synapses… 

The other is "actively" holding. This means I hold myself, fidget or press my penis against something to hold it in. Maybe even hump something. This kind of (difficult to describe) moves the sensation of fullness more to my penis and the front of my abdomen. It generally feels more sexual, more of a pulling and pulsating sensation in my bladder and penis. It can alleviate the cramped and aching feeling if I have been holding "passively" before. Downside is, it make me more accident-prone. I feel I have less control because the need to pee moves almost to the tip of my penis - and at times, beyond… 

This reminds me of the time when I was out for a drink or two and challenged myself. I was bursting, but not making a big show of it as I was in public, of course. Every time I felt a wave of desperation coming I went to the toilet. Not to pee, but to lock myself in a stall and then squirm around, hold it, squeeze it until I had fought off the wave. Actually going to the toilet so as not to go to the toilet ? I hope nobody saw the small wet patch this produced… 

Sometimes my urge starts with dispersed discomfort about half way between my navel and the point where my penis meets my body (bladder urge).  Other times the urge starts with pressure displaced to my penis tip.  After I wait, both sensations operate. Whichever, it stays the same for months before changing.  I have some hypotheses about muscle and nerve conditioning changing.  But I have no evidence.   Very rarely my urge starts as a more focused, sharper discomfort just above my public bone.

Being curious about urination I found a health-book explanation in my tweens.  It diagrammed the trigone (source of bladder sensation) and the bladder neck urethra junction (urethral sensation) being close together.  But in processing the nerve impulses the male brain displaces the sensation so it feels like it comes from the penis.  Anything I could say about displaced sensation in females would be a wild guess.

4 hours ago, Wombat48 said:

When my bladder is super full I feel an intense sensation across my abdomen which is different dependent on which position i am in, only more comfortable led down. I also can feel it the whole length of my dick with the feeling at the end that my Penis is the only thing holding it in!

You summed it up pretty well. It starts in the abdomen and you feel it right on the end of your dick as you get desperate. My dick also starts to quiver as I get really desperate.

On 2/8/2019 at 7:09 AM, Stanley79 said:

Being curious about urination I found a health-book explanation in my tweens.  It diagrammed the trigone (source of bladder sensation) and the bladder neck urethra junction (urethral sensation) being close together.  But in processing the nerve impulses the male brain displaces the sensation so it feels like it comes from the penis.  Anything I could say about displaced sensation in females would be a wild guess.

This answers a question I have long asked. Why do I feel the need to pee at the tip of my penis, when in fact there is no pee there. Our sphincter is at the base.

It seems just like females feel it differently. I find this topic highly interesting.

If I am standing, just like when I was a young boy, I feel it at the tip of my penis first ,like pee is pressing on my pee hole. Only if  I managed to hole it in for a long time did I feel my bladder distending.

For many years once I hit puberty I felt my need first in my bladder, then the entire length of my penis, finally if I was desperate, at my pee hole.

Today it is much the same if I am sitting , or laying down. My bladder feels uncomfortable, full like there is weight in there.If I continue to hold that discomfort intensifies and spreads down my penis ending up at the tip. Gradually that pleasant pressure increases especially near my pee hole. Eventually my entire shaft and bladder hurts, and at my pee hole I feel my pee is going to come out. By now I have begun to squirm and eventually hold myself ( in private only)

Eventually my entire penis swells. This is not from arousal , but because my urethra expands a bit the let the urine flow easier. I am not erect at all, just a bit chubby down there.

If I really hold in my pee to the extreme the entire head of my circumcised penis  throbs with the intense pressure , from  over a liter of pee. Sometimes it even becomes painful, and the head of my penis feels like is going to explode or pop off.  Thankfully of course that never happened. These extremes are usually the result of being unable to pee because I am in public. It also indicates if I don't go soon, i will start leaking. If alone I would have started already.

Back when I was in high school and I did't pee all day, I had this feeling every day,often with some back pain. I could not wet myself, and it was not fun. Sometimes , I just wished I would leak to relieve the pressure.

As my ability to hold reaches the end the pressure is intense at the tip,because my pee is about to come out. It is very similar to the feeling just before I ejaculate, with the fullness and discomfort replaced with a hot tingly sensation.

Finally after fighting off waves of I am about to wet myself, I feel a tiny and a barely noticeable drop or two dribble across the head of my penis, without causing noticeable wetness. But very soon i feel bigger leaks then spurts, and my briefs then my jeans start getting wet.

I particularly enjoy this sensation  ,  the desperation about to pee  and wet briefs, so I continue trying to hold as my pants get wetter.

Finally letting go is an almost orgasmic relief.

If I should stand up when my bladder is very full , I only have a few minutes until I start to leak uncontrollably.

Edited by wettingman
Add information I forgot. (see edit history)
3 hours ago, fullbguy said:

I'm a bit different from a lot of the guys here. I feel it at the base of my dick when I start to have to piss. I don't feel anything in my abdomen at all. Like the others here, though, as I have to piss more and more, I do start to feel the urge closer and closer to the tip.

I have the very same experience myself. It feels as if my dick is holding all the pee.

On 2/8/2019 at 2:31 AM, Wombat48 said:

When my bladder is super full I feel an intense sensation across my abdomen which is different dependent on which position i am in, only more comfortable led down.

That is exactly the way I feel it also.

I also can feel it the whole length of my dick with the feeling at the end that my Penis is the only thing holding it in!

I start to feel it that way only when I'm close to wetting/peeing.  (Nice feeling during colder temps.)

This is something I have always been interested in and how different people feel it differently. I asked my husband and he said that he starts to feel the need to pee in his bladder which as it builds gradually moves to a feeling of tingling pressure in his penis which as he gets more desperate intensifies and then his whole penis starts to ache with the pressure and the need to release his bladder. I always love when he describes the feelings to me, always a turn on hearing about desperation.

Just now, Vika said:

Yeah the ache feeling I can relate to, lying on my back when my bladder is loaded makes that feeling shift which is interesting. Plus at least for me if I hold until I get those minor like, waves of cramps over my bladder, they can be felt over my dick too. 

I get that sensation too. If I am stood up/sitting down the ache and the pressure is on my pussy where as if I lay down flat it tends to be more in my tummy and bladder.

• 7 months later...

when my bladder fills up, I start to feel a pinch of flatulence in the perineum, as the bladder fills up I also start to feel stimulations also at the end of my penis deeper in the urethra in the area of the glans, when I relax my muscles to urinate, I feel this feeling in my groin and end of penis multiplied, but when I start to pee, I don't feel it

When I am holding it and need to I start to feel it in my  abdomen and bladder area. Then I feel it in my penis area I need to pee more and bladder filling up.

Then when I really need to go super bad and bladder really filled up I feel it in my lower back area and hurts holding it in.  This is interesting the different area men feel when they need to pee. 

On 2/9/2019 at 11:05 AM, wettingman said:

This answers a question I have long asked. Why do I feel the need to pee at the tip of my penis, when in fact there is no pee there. Our sphincter is at the base.

It seems just like females feel it differently. I find this topic highly interesting.

If I am standing, just like when I was a young boy, I feel it at the tip of my penis first ,like pee is pressing on my pee hole. Only if  I managed to hole it in for a long time did I feel my bladder distending.

For many years once I hit puberty I felt my need first in my bladder, then the entire length of my penis, finally if I was desperate, at my pee hole.

Today it is much the same if I am sitting , or laying down. My bladder feels uncomfortable, full like there is weight in there.If I continue to hold that discomfort intensifies and spreads down my penis ending up at the tip. Gradually that pleasant pressure increases especially near my pee hole. Eventually my entire shaft and bladder hurts, and at my pee hole I feel my pee is going to come out. By now I have begun to squirm and eventually hold myself ( in private only)

Eventually my entire penis swells. This is not from arousal , but because my urethra expands a bit the let the urine flow easier. I am not erect at all, just a bit chubby down there.

If I really hold in my pee to the extreme the entire head of my circumcised penis  throbs with the intense pressure , from  over a liter of pee. Sometimes it even becomes painful, and the head of my penis feels like is going to explode or pop off.  Thankfully of course that never happened. These extremes are usually the result of being unable to pee because I am in public. It also indicates if I don't go soon, i will start leaking. If alone I would have started already.

Back when I was in high school and I did't pee all day, I had this feeling every day,often with some back pain. I could not wet myself, and it was not fun. Sometimes , I just wished I would leak to relieve the pressure.

As my ability to hold reaches the end the pressure is intense at the tip,because my pee is about to come out. It is very similar to the feeling just before I ejaculate, with the fullness and discomfort replaced with a hot tingly sensation.

Finally after fighting off waves of I am about to wet myself, I feel a tiny and a barely noticeable drop or two dribble across the head of my penis, without causing noticeable wetness. But very soon i feel bigger leaks then spurts, and my briefs then my jeans start getting wet.

I particularly enjoy this sensation  ,  the desperation about to pee  and wet briefs, so I continue trying to hold as my pants get wetter.

If I should stand up when my bladder is very full , I only have a few minutes until I start to leak uncontrollably.

The description wettingman gives is dead on, imho.  The discomfort towards the late stages is very close to the feeling of needing to ejaculate.  It persists longer in time due to the ability to hold back urine better than cum, hence the pleasure of omo for me.  Final release can be extremely pleasant. 

On 2/9/2019 at 5:05 PM, wettingman said:

That was fascinating to read! Some of the description was even kinda hot, which is rather unusual as it’s not normally something I’d expect.

• 4 weeks later...