Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Till Death Do Us Part

"Uuuhh... hmmmmm...."

You slowly opened your eyes. As your consciousness groggily returned to you, you were greeted by the sight of a beautiful woman's face sleeping right in front of you. No discomfort came to you as she was a person you really knew well.

After all, she was Morgana, your dear darling wife.

You two had been married for over a year. But instead of settling down like an ordinary family, you two instead decided to continue your wandering lives as adventurers.

And last night, just like many other nights, you two slept together under a shared tent.

"Oooh, dear, using such a cliched phrase to woo your wife..."

As usual, she was as talkative as ever in her sleep.

Your arms were currently wrapped around her...

a) naked body, allowing you to feel every inch of her soft skin, pleasant warmth, and nice scent. You blushed remembering how you two got wild last night. She might look demure in everyday life, but she could be quite the predator in bed.

b) semi-naked body. She was wearing only her bra and panties. You didn't have intercourse last night, but she pretty much rubbed her body all over you.

c) clothed body. You two were terribly tired last night. You only enjoyed the warmth of each other as you two drifted to sleep.

You then took a glance at the blanket covering you two.

a) It looked dry. Why would it be anything different?

b) It looked dry. You sighed in relief. You didn't want your sweet wife to be upset after all.

c) It looked dry. You couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed. She was so cute when she got all flustered.

d) There was a large wet patch at Morgana's side. W-what? Could it be that she--

e) There was a large wet patch at Morgana's side. You sighed. She did it again.

f) There was a large wet patch at Morgana's side. Oh that woman! You were happy that she was willing to indulge in your odd, perverted taste but sometimes she went too far with it. And every time she did something like this, the laundry duty fell to you instead of her!

You peeled the blanket down a little, exposing her bare shoulders and breasts for your viewing pleasure. They might be not that big, but they were really sensitive to the touch. You never failed to send shivers to her by playing with them.

"Uuuhh...mmmnnn, dear? I gotta gooo... I can't hold it anymore... hmmmmnn..."

She mumbled once again. As usual, her sleeping expression was so terribly cute, it was enough to make you fall in love with her once again.

Unfortunately, you had to wake her up. You two got a long day ahead of you after all.

Now how should you go about this?

a) Whisper on her ear.

b) Grope her breasts

c) Just wake her up normally

And should you tease her about her bedwetting?

a) Tease her. A grown up woman shouldn't still wet her bed like a little girl

b) Don't tease. Let's be a gentleman about it.

You decided to be a gentleman this morning. With a smirk, you leaned forward slightly, your lips staying right beside her right ear.

"Wake up, honey. It's morning already."

"Uuuhhh..."

She shifted in her sleep. But instead of waking up, she grabbed your arm and pulled it for a hug, putting it in-between her breasts.

Oh boy, I guess you would have to do that after all.

Gently and kindly, you nipped at her earbud.

"Hyan!"

She practically jumped the moment your lips made contact.

As usual, her earbuds were her weak spots.

She looked up at you. With a radiant yet slightly teasing smile, she said, "Good morning, dear. Last night sure was fun."

Blushing, you replied, averting her eyes, "You worked me to the bone for sure."

"Well, it's what you deserve for ogling that ranger's butt all day yesterday," she replied, her smile turning scary for a few moments before returning to its usual shape 

For some reason, you kept meeting and working with other gorgeous ladies. And you also kept ending up with awkward, perverted situations  with them

Naturally, this made Morgana feel quite jealous. And when she's jealous, she would not let him sleep at night until she got to experience your body far more than any of those other ladies.

"Oh, and it seems I have yet again wet myself," she said with a knowing smile and a blush. "It shouldn't be a problem with you though, Mr. 'I like girls wetting themselves'."

She perfectly knew about your little fetish, tried as you might to hide it. She noticed how every time a girl has an accident (happened surprisingly quite often with female adventurers), you would blush and tent your pants.

Ever since she confronted you about it, she had so many accidents and close calls, you were sure she was indulging your odd taste. You weren't sure however whether her desperation was acting or she did really get that desperate every time.

The two of you then left the blanket, exposing both you and her naked body. Seeing her like this really reminded you of the beautiful dryads of the woods. There was not a single hair on her. It was all pure and pristine.

"You know, it's quite rude to ogle a naked girl so shamelessly, especially with a giant, throbbing boner like that," she said with a smirk.

a) Try to respond suavely. You can't act like a shy, inexperienced young man forever, even though she's five years older than you. You want to be the cool, dominant husband for once.

b) Quickly cover your crotch while blushing. You just can't win against her teasing. In fact, you enjoy being teased all the time by her. 

"Well, I can't help it. You're just too pretty, Mor!" you replied with a smile.

The compliment made Morgana blush, and before she could say anything, you walked up to her, firmly grabbed her chin, and gave her a kiss.

Her eyes widened but she didn't resist. And you two stood there for a while playing around with each other's tongues. Your right hand went towards her breasts, but before you could give them a good squeeze, you felt her hand stopping yours.

She then broke up the kiss. With a giggle and a blush, she said, "No. We have to get ready. Save it for tonight."

You nodded in response. She spoke true, of course. The sun was already up so you and her couldn't afford to fool around.

"But really, since when you're such a daring person? I usually have to be the one initiating," she added with a smile.

"Anyway, I'm off to take a bath. You should hang that soaked blanket. I just hope there aren't any other adventurers around. Wouldn't want them to know that your darling wife is a bedwetter after all."

Should you

1) Do as she says and stay at the tent to clean up

2) Peek at her taking her bath

Your perverted self decided not to do what you should be doing. Instead, you decided to take a peek of your wife taking a bath. You were camping just beside a river, so she should be doing her business there.

You wore your clothes first, just a simple tunic and trousers combo. Then, you wore your shoes before going outside.

The morning was chilly, and you could see all the dews stuck in the leaves and grasses nearby. You took a deep breath. Aah, what a delicious air.

You then walked towards the river, taking care not to make any noticeable sound.

Once there, sure enough, you found your wife there in all her naked glory. The river was small and shallow, so the water only reached just below her chest.

So beautiful...

Once again, she left the striking impression of that of a dryad; innocently taking a bath, washing her blonde hair in the river.

But then, you noticed it. Some way away from your wife, there was another person taking a bath.

You squeezed your eyes to focus your sight.

It was an elf. A female elf.

And even from this distance, you noticed the size of her exposed breasts, and how they were definitely bigger than your wife's.

What do you do?

a) Go closer to the elf. Peek on her instead. You could always see your wife naked but a big-boobed elf? That's one chance in a lifetime!

b) Stay faithful in peeking at your wife. Imagine how sad she would be if you chose another woman over her!