Sign In

Tales of a desperate mum

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes being a mum can make everyday tasks much harder: having a shower, cooking a meal, cleaning, driving...even going to the toilet! The following are are true tales of times I have really really

Often as a mum I am guilty of getting side tracked and distracted and forgetting to look after my own needs, even my need to pee. I can find myself so busy that I leave things to the very last minute

Another difficulty that has caused me to be bursting as a mum is time restrictions. When the children were toddlers they started nursery. This one day it was getting close to Christmas so I dropped th

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Kauen-Stadt said:

Can you share some stories of purposeful desperation? Like maybe your earliest ever time you discovered you were into holding and it made you horny?

I mostly get desperate accidentally as I hate asking anyone and I lead a very busy life. I have no-one to get horny with so woukd only be self satisfactory if you know what I mean but i’ll have a think and see how I feel. Thanks for the suggestion. Definitely something fir me to think about. 

1 hour ago, DonnyWotty said:

All these stories sound amazing! 

Out of curiosity, have any of these situations doing your duty as a mom ever ended not in a close call, but a soaking? Particularly ones where you were away from home?

Not as yet but been very very close! I think it really is only a matter of time...

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2019 at 12:03 AM, Mbgpeelover said:

one hand inside my leggings and knickers trying to prevent myself going right there!

thats so hot!

you're so good at holding back your pee, many others in such a desperate situation would have completely wet themself. and you made it quite dry, and maybe could have waited a few more minutes... just amazing
thanks for sharing your experiences

13 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Just nit sure if anyone would enjoy that! 

i bet many would like that 😉

Wow 2 desperate females in one story is extra hot. I love it when you can't stop from leaking a bit, it shows you held it to the max. My favorite type of pee story is extreme desperation, where a woman just barely makes it or even wets some.  If in public.not enough for others to see.  Not knowing if she will make it always gets me aroused .

I realize you will never know, but I wonder if she leaked too. That part of your tale was  a big surprise, that caused the crotch of my jeans apparently shrink, as they were very tight.:grin::excl::grin:

20 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Oh I couldn’t fill a whole new thread with stories about being desperate to pee while pregnant with twins! Just nit sure if anyone would enjoy that! 

I remember both times I was pregnant and all the desperate times that brought. 

Great stories. As a mother myself I know the issues with kids being all over you and having some desperate times. 

I read with great interest your amazing stories, Mbgpeelover! I really like it! I’m sure, that it's really not easy to be with little kids and to have a pee. But you have managed to turn this difficulty into a very nice intimate experienceThe last story with your hairdresser is very interesting. The character of hairdresser somehow always made me imagine her in a desperate situation.