Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Vote for MasterXploder's Next Stories: 2019 Edition!  

25 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which stories would you like to see me write next? (Select no more than three at the most, please!)

• Trickling Memories (Final Fantasy IX) [Warnings: Furry, graphic nudity]: Set after the events of the game, Freya has devised a bold move to help restore some of Fratley’s memories: satisfy one of his kinks by relieving herself in front of him. While preparing for the big moment, flashbacks reveal the moment they first discovered this kink of his, when Freya really had to pee during a nighttime guard shift together. Based on an unfinished commissioned artwork by Dodedrea (Man, I wish he’d come back).
    • Pressure Cooking (Xenoblade Chronicles 2) [Warning: Possible mild male peeing bit]: The party returns to Rex’s home at Fonsett Village, and Pyra volunteers to cook dinner while the rest of the party helps out around town. Unfortunately, she hasn’t had the chance to pee in a while, and doesn’t remember until she’s already started on some complicated dishes. But she’s the Aegis and has been through much worse, surely she can handle this? Based on a commissioned artwork by Dimwitrolo, and most likely the last Xenoblade 2 story I will ever write.
    • Tinkling Time with the Tiki’s (Fire Emblem: Heroes) [Warning: Lolis, possible graphic nudity]: While relaxing at the beach after their victory against the bandits, the younger and adult versions of Tiki take some time to bond together. Nature calls for them soon enough, but the bathroom tents are full, and peeing in the ocean is too gross and embarrassing. They make for the trees nearby, and while there, Adult Tiki decides to try out a certain posture she saw other ladies doing. The younger Tiki sees this and curiosity takes over from there. Teaching your past self how to pee standing up isn’t that weird, is it?
    • Pirate’s Pride, Hero’s Honor (Toon Zeldaverse) [Warnings: Loli, Shota]: Set sometime after WindWaker and Phantom Hourglass, Link and Tetra’s pirates explore a deserted island in search of treasure. Link has to pee a bit, but he refrains from halting the hunt out of his respect for Tetra. Little does he know, Tetra also needs to pee, but she’s not about to admit that in front of her whole crew, especially not to Link. When things start getting dicey, will the desperate duo be able to overcome the odds, or will their white legwears be stained yellow with shame? Inspired by an idea made in the story request thread last year.
    • Interlude: A Gift Raining Down From Above (Valkyria Chronicles 4) [Warning: Loli]: While the Federation battleship Centurion moves into enemy territory, tag-along passenger Angie does all she can to help out. However, she is still just a little girl, with a bladder size to match. But with everyone in need of help, can she still make it to the potty in time, or will one of the ladies of Squad E come to her rescue if she can’t? May include a short scene with another girl on the toilet.
    • The Meowstress’ Nyaaccident (A Monster Hunter Poem) [Warning: Loli]: A short tale about the Meowstress, Bherna Village’s cutest wrangler of felynes… in rhyme! One busy day, she finds herself unable to get away from the customers long enough to run behind a bush and do her business. Can she keep up with her demanding job and still make it in time, or will her moofah tie her up at the last minute? Possibly the silliest idea for an omo story ever, let alone a Monster Hunter one.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2019 at 06:00 AM

Hello everyone, I've once again reached that point in my fanfiction career where I have tons of ideas to write, but no clue which one to do first. For this year's story selections, I've decided to mix some of my own original ideas with that of stories based on artwork and other people's suggestions to bring more of the OmoOrg community into the mix. 

If you participated in last year's vote, it's much the same here: The two stories with the most votes will be my next projects. The others maybe-possibly-but-not-likely will be written at some point. This time, however, I'm allowing multiple-choice voting. I only ask that you do not vote for more than three stories maximum in order to prevent your vote from being too diluted. The poll will be closed either in about five days from now, or if this thread goes straight into the abyss of the forum pages, whichever comes first. I'll leave you all to it, now. Make your horny little voices heard!

Spoiler

P.S. Don't try to bribe me to write a story idea ahead of the winning ideas. Unless you're prepared to offer an obscene amount of money, it's not gonna work... Not that I'm expecting any of you guys to try that, of course. ?

Edited by MasterXploder (see edit history)

Okay, that's been long enough. Poll is now closed.

This year, we had a runaway winner for first place. "Tinkling Time with the Tiki's" will be my next work, and I've already made a little headway in writing it. "Pirate's Pride, Hero's Honor" pulled ahead of a tiebreaker to win second, so it will come afterwards. After those two, I will consider writing "Interlude: A Gift Raining Down from Above" if my motivation has not pulled me elsewhere by then. As for the other stories... well, they may happen at some point, and they may not. Only time will tell.

A big thank you to everyone who made this poll a bigger success than last year's. Seriously, we jumped up from only 10 voters to a whopping 25. I don't know if that's a sign of growing popularity, or merely an indication that you guys really dig your loli's. Anyways, I gotta get back to work if I'm gonna get this story out in a timely manner. Maybe having a bunch of people anticipating it will serve as good motivation...

Spoiler

Actually, I'm gonna go to sleep soon. Tomorrow, definitely get more work done on it then. :sleep:

• 2 weeks later...