Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 4:56 AM, Redder12 said:

She is being a weak girl, she should know that she has to hold it, maybe she needs more to drink.

She did know exact  that she has to hold it, but she was weak, a weak girl. She should get punished for that, she should get punished for her wet panties. What a naughty girl! She should be made to drink and she should be made to hold it longer, no wee for her!

All can get in, but nothing out, her bladder has to stretch! Her bladder is the only place where her pee should be.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First of all, sorry for my bad englisch, i`ll try my best. This is another experience from my youth. It was my first experience where i had active  the chance to make a girl hold her full bladder

Part 2 b Renate said if she had only one wish for free, she would wish that there was a loo where she could go and then  the loo should disappear. How strong was her urge that she wanted to use t

Part 5 Renate was so near to piss her bladder pain away , she was so close to let all that pee out, was she was forced to hold for so long, with all the power that a girl has to hold it, but i di

12 hours ago, Golden Queen said:

You should play with her, make her suffer for complaining. You must be so horny, so why hold back? Take to opportunity to make her ready to explode, ready to do anything in her power to feel relief, only she won't get it! Hold it in, pee pee girl. Hold. It. In. 😉

You are right, I am horny and I should use this situation.

Renate needs to wee since so many hours, her bladder is overfilled to explode, her abdomen is swollen from her big bladder, she is needing to pee so bad that she would do „everything „to piss her bladder pains away, to let it finally out.

What do you think that she should let me do with her? What do you think that she has to do with me?

Than, if she has done everything, she was told, than when she had endured everything, that I made with her, i should say „ sorry, i changed my mind, I don’t let you wee, you are a big girl, I am sure you can hold it longer, you have to hold it, no wee for you!“

I would tell her to lift her short skirt, to show me her wet panties, would tell her to pull her panties down to her knees, to show me her slit, between her naked, smooth thighs, I would push my finger in her girl slit, I would block with one finger her pee hole and with the other hand I would push her bulging bladder back in her belly, after all i would like to fu..... her.

What to you think I should do with her? What do you think that she has to let me do with her, to get finaly permission to wee or just the hope to be allowed?

3 hours ago, stejlhave96 said:

tell her to pull her panties down to her knees, to show me her slit, between her naked, smooth thighs. And then  push my finger in her girl slit, I would block with one finger her pee hole and with the other hand I would push her bulging bladder back in her belly

Is it that what you would like to do with her? What else?

1 hour ago, Redder12 said:

Don't let her pee...even if she does everything you say, she can hold it

Renate is needing to wee since so many hours, her poor bladder is overfilled to dopple size, she needs to go so bad and so painful and you think she can hold it longer? 

No mercy with this poor girl? No wee for her?

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 2:37 PM, wether said:

You can let Renate pee, but she must do it so that you see her peeing pussy, and she must stop after a few seconds. After that she can't complain any longer, because you let her pee at least a bit.

That is a great Idee, i let Renate pee, but only if she show me her peeing pussy, between her naked, smooth thighs. She is allowed to wee just for 3 seconds and than she has to stop. That would be  very difficult with so much urine and so much pressure in the bladder, but she has to stop and if her sphincter is not strong enough, she must press her finger to her pee hole.

After that she can´t complain any longer, i did let her pee, what else could i do for her?  I am a good boy, but the deal is 3 seconds pee for 3 hours more to hold.

To see her peeing pussy and to make her poor bladder fuller than before, would be a good deal! Or?

8 hours ago, huberp76 said:

That is a great Idee, i let Renate pee, but only if she show me her peeing pussy, between her naked, smooth thighs. She is allowed to wee just for 3 seconds and than she has to stop. That would be  very difficult with so much urine and so much pressure in the bladder, but she has to stop and if her sphincter is not strong enough, she must press her finger to her pee hole.

After that she can´t complain any longer, i did let her pee, what else could i do for her?  I am a good boy, but the deal is 3 seconds pee for 3 hours more to hold.

To see her peeing pussy and to make her poor bladder fuller than before, would be a good deal! Or?

That sounds good, she better hold on after though

10 hours ago, Redder12 said:

That sounds good, she better hold on after though

She better hold on!?

You know how long Renate is holding it, you know how long she is needing to pee.

Her bladder is so big that it has to bulging out, because there is no more room inside her small and flat belly and you still want let her pee?

Even big girls can’t hold it forever.

On 4/11/2019 at 12:45 AM, Redder12 said:

I'd like to hear these stories that happened a year later, first one was great

I am glad that you did like my story, thank you!

Renate trained her bladder over the year until she visited us again one year later.

Sometimes she did hold her morning pee for hours, until noon, or longer.

She was really good at holding, she did like it to be made to hold it and she did like it to get her bladder tortured and I did it!

No wee for Renate!!!!

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 4:30 PM, wether said:

You could also tell her to pee in a plastic bottle or so, to know how much she can hold in her bladder.

Yes, that is a really good idea, i want to know how much Renate can hold in her bladder.

I make her hold her pee until she absolutely can´t hold it no more. Maybe i don´t let her take her much needed morning pee for hours and hours.

Than, if she is full to burst, if her poor bladder is hard as a rock and overfilled to explode, i would let her pee in a measuring jug.

I know that she is good at holding, i know that she has a strong bladder, i could see how much her bladder was bulging out of her usual  flat abdomen, i remember that she peed a lake at the parking lot, but i would be still surprised that she could hold 1150 ml in her girl bladder. I would not tell her that, for me it will be never enough.

Renate  is proud that she was able to hold so much wee, but i  tell her that i am disappoint  and that i  think that she can hold more, if she really want it, or if she has to.

I tell her that  next time she has to hold at last 1250 ml, that would be 1 1/4 liter and nothing less, but she could use her finger. I offer her my finger for help, i would love to doing that for her, if she want it.

Would it be to brutal ? Would it be better to train her sphincter and her bladder, that she would be able to hold it with her will - and muscle power?

What do you think, iron sphincter or finger on her pee hole?

10 hours ago, huberp76 said:

What do you think, iron sphincter or finger on her pee hole?

I think it can be ONLY your finger. She may not not touch herself there.

There are few options: you can tell her to pee in a bottle or so, or you can tell her to pee in something smaller (100 ml or so) and she will have to pause each time she fills it. And during the pause, she must drink twice as much as she peed.

On 4/17/2019 at 12:57 AM, daisyduke said:

finger on her pee hole :3

Hi, Daisy!

You know that Renate is good in holding.

If i don’t let her wee, she  can endure it from early morning till late evening, without a single pee, just with her will-and her muscle power.

Her poor bladder is big like a soccer ball, the pressure is to much for her sphincter and than „finger on her pee hole „ like you write.

How long? Until she nearly gets crazy from needing to wee, is it that what you like?

Yes, i think that would be great, my hand between her naked, smooth thighs , me finger in her slit is pressing on her pee hole and her bladder is bulging out.

No wee for Renate, she is a big girl!