Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you ever found yourself turned on by your own or another’s desperation in a public setting?

On 2/18/2019 at 3:24 PM, Jessica_Shuler said:

I do not get turned on by my own desperation in public as I really hate having accidents. But I usually will get turned on whenever I see someone that is genuinely desperate for the bathroom and struggling to hold on. I remember one of the first times that I realized that this turned me on was when I was a young teenager and we had gone to a baseball game with my cousin. She was going to be sleeping over and so she went with us to the game. On the way home she really had to pee and watching her squirm was a real turn on. I could not take my eyes off of her and I definitely felt it in my privates. I remember comforting her and rubbing her leg telling her she would make it. She ended up peeing her shorts waiting for my mom to open up the door. I do remember after she had changed that I told her I wanted to change and she went to make a snack in the kitchen. I closed the door and locked it and went through her bag and brought out the wet shorts and undies. I really do not know why but I tried them on to see what they felt like. I know that is super weird and after about a minute or two I slipped them off and put them back and went back to the kitchen with her. 

I actually did something very similar when I was in high school and a basketball cheerleader wet her pants at a game and then stashed her wet panties and bloomers in her locker. I also didn't understand why i wanted to wear her wet shorts but I did enjoy the wet feeling.

• 1 month later...

The first time I realized I was into omo I was literally 5 years old and in kindergarten and it was 2:55pm and everyone was getting ready to go home and I look up randomly and the girl who sits next to me at my table is clutching herself with both hands so tightly between the legs that the ankles of her pants had risen up a good 3 inches and you could even see the fabric of her pants all bunched and her fingertips grabbing desperately at herself from behind. She was double-holding her crotch so tightly and pacing around in desperate circles whimpering: "I have to go to the BATHroom.....(whimper)... I have to go to the BATHROOM!!!.... (whimper) I have to go to the BATHROOM!!!!" At one point she sat down with her butt pressed against the edge of the table in hopes of finding some additional relief that way. Spellbound, I spouted platitudes about letting the teacher know and (practically in tears) she was like "Where IS the teacher???" (the teacher was in the occupied bathroom) I can't get dressed without letting it out."

I fantasized about that moment all my life. I have rarely seen anyone as desperate as she was. holding her pussy for dear life, pacing frantically, mantra on autopilot, with mounting intensity. I will never forget it. We lined up and left the classroom. Her stuff was still on the floor while we left. I'm not sure if she made it to the toilet all the way or got in there and pissed in front of it, or peed herself right next to me and then hid or what. I would do anything to this day to find out what actually happened.

Working as a cleaner, I frequently have to close down toilets to clean them up. Everyone ignores my signs anyway so whatever, guys arent phased what so ever.

When I have to do the girls toilets, they wander in and for whatever reason are surprised I'm working in there past my enormous yellow cleaning sign. I always say I'll jump out in just a second, but they usually just wander away saying they will use another toilet. Either they dont need to go badly, do need to go badly but dont want someone knowing, or need to do more and dont want me to realize that when I have to wait outside for like 20 minutes.

One part only has one toilet for like 10 people. One guy was in there taking a dump when a girl wandered past and asked if anyone was in there. When I said yeah she started bobbing up and down with her knees together saying how much she needed to go. Still think about it.

Never been aroused in public when it's my own desperation (which is also admittedly rare for me) but I was almost always turned on when it was happening to somebody else back in High School. 

Helps that the girls I went to school with were totally unshy about announcing in front of everyone whenever they have to pee no matter where they were, although they rarely ever went past that part and got to squirming around. Also at the start of my junior year they'd been rennovating the building over the summer but one of the few things they hadn't fixed yet were the High School bathrooms, so for the first few weeks if you needed to go, you'd have to walk to the elementary wing on the complete opposite end of the building. Didn't really bother me since I could usually hold for the whole day, but there was a definite upspike in desperation of both guys and girls, although suprisingly only one wetting, which I didn't even know about until a friend of mine was talking about it with that kid about a year later.

On 2/2/2019 at 6:25 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

So a good few times I have witnessed someone very desperate to pee or been very very desperate myself and it’s turned me on a hell of a lot despite the fact I am in a public place. Has this ever happened to anyone else? 

P.s. happy to share the stories if anyone wants. 

Yes, please share the stories!

I do not get turned on by my own need, but I will admit that it is a lot easier to cum with a full bladder and that the feeling is more intense.

I get very turned on by watching woman who are in need, but have mixed emotions.  I feel bad for them and will assist them in any way possible, but do hope that the situation might be beyond relief.  There have been times when peeing in a naughty place was the only solution and have been lucky enoughto witness that.  However, a rare site has been actual wettings.  

One time that I recall, I stopped at a highway rest area, that had only one toilet for woman and one for men.  The toilet for the womans was occupied when a woman and her girlfriend entered.  The woman was so absolutely desperate that she crossed her right leg over her left, completely bending it at a 45 degree angle at the knee.  She made no effort to go into the vacant mens.  I did, and missed the show.  When I exited, she did too, with a sweater completely wrapped around herself.

I've been lucky enough to witness a fair bit of public desperation. I'll write up recent memorable time here.

At university, I was walking back to where I live with a friend of mine. As we had just finished exams, we stopped by the supermarket to pick up some drinks for us and our friends before we went out that evening. When we were at the checkout, I noticed she was unable to stay still at all, and was repeatedly crossing and uncrossing her legs, as well as pacing up and down on the balls of her feet. The queue was moving quite slowly as the woman in front of us had loads of shopping and two small children. As we waited, she went from pacing to jiggling her leg quite urgently, occasionally doing little curtsies. Eventually she admitted 'ooh I hope she moves along, I've been out all day and haven't had a chance to pee in ages.' I feigned sympathy and she continued 'normally it wouldn't be a problem, only after coming from the pub those drinks I had are really catching up with me.' 

We still had about 10 minutes walk home, and as we walked onto the high street she said that she would try her friend's accommodation which was en route for a toilet. She hurried in, and I waited a few minutes, before she came back. She still looked anxious, and was walking towards me holding herself between her legs! 

She explained that her university card didn't let her in, and her friend wasn't there to let her in either. We were probably still 5 minutes away, and  asked if she wanted to go anywhere else. She said 'no, it's fine, I can probably make it back home now.' She was power walking, almost jogging back, and I teased her about not being able to keep up.

We eventually returned home, and whilst struggling to find my university card initially, she slipped a hand into her crotch again, dancing on the balls of her feet. When we made it into my room, she put the shopping down before walking quickly into my toilet, where I heard a rustle of clothing followed by an extremely strong stream into the bowl. Just after the stream started, she let out a short moan of relief, before finishing and coming back out, where she sighed happily, announcing 'I feel refreshed!' 

That was a good episode which happened purely by chance, I will write up a couple more as well.

A few years ago I was at the supermarket, in the cashier line, and as it came to my turn, the cashier asked a manager who was walking by, "How soon can I take a break? I REALLY need one." The manager replied, "10 minutes." I had seen that cashier there many times before, and she's usually pretty chatty. At first, she just seemed concentrated on the task at hand as well as she could at the time, checking out my groceries with one hand, while the other hand stayed in her crotch. Then, she said to me, "I can't believe I'm about to wet my pants like a little girl." This was a pretty awkward situation, as I was turned on, but also felt sorry for her being in that situation. She continued, "Standing here all day, it seems like it makes me have to pee more than if I could sit down once in a while." Not knowing what to say, the best I could come up with was, "Well, hopefully you can make it in time." Considering by this point, I was probably turned on enough that people around would notice, I quickly paid and got out of there.