Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you ever found yourself turned on by your own or another’s desperation in a public setting?

I've only seen public desperation once and it might not even have been that. I was sitting in my car in a supermarket parking lot and another car pulled in. A guy and a young woman got out and she was super bouncy and squirmy. It could fit both desperation or just being an excitable person. She hopped inside the store and I didn't see anything else.

Yes though, I was *FULLY* erect after about six seconds of looking at her. I guess it was just the implication. Luckily I was in the car.

As a female iris much easier to hide the fact I am extremely aroused (thankfully!). 

One most recent time I experienced this was in a work meeting that was called quite unexpectedly. A male colleague was sitting beside me in the staff room and I mentioned that I hoped the meeting wasn’t going to be too long as I had a project I was working on that I was keen to get back to. He replied he hoped it wouldn’t be long as he was just heading to the bathroom as he was summoned in. 

Well the meeting dragged on for almost an hour unfortunately and I soon lost interest in my project as I watched my colleague cross and uncross his legs, bounce his legs and generally look more and more uncomfortable. It was extremely arousing and when he whispered in my ear that he was ‘bursting for a piss’ I could have orgasmed then and there in a full meeting at work! I am pretty sure he eventually made it but by the end of the meeting his hands were over his crotch and he was fidgeting like crazy. It was so erotic!

7 hours ago, desp-fan2013 said:

Definitely, on more than one occasion.

Please share more about this  

6 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

As a female iris much easier to hide the fact I am extremely aroused (thankfully!). 

This is an instance where being male is a disadvantage. A bulge in my pants from an erection is obvious.

If the desperate female is someone I know well , and know she won't be offended by my watching, then yes it is arousing.

However, if it is just some random person, I feel uncomfortable watching. I worry she might be  upset with me looking , and think I am a pervert or weirdo. I don't want my enjoyment of a fetish to hurt, embarrass, or humiliate anyone. That is just the type of person I am.

Of course if she is openly putting on a show that would be different.

I have been desperate in public many times over the years. At the time I just worried that it is obvious , or worse I have an accident.. Later however, I think about it and imagine a female is watching, even surreptitiously and enjoyed herself. 

Also the  intense pain is distracting and unpleasant , and no relief in site when in public.  I can hold on much longer in public than in private.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

Yes and yes. Being in public when desperate gives me that extra kick. It is can be an incentive to hold on longer. Happened to me quite recently. I was out for drinks on a weekend and I challenged myself not to go to the loo and keep the last few drinks in before heading home. Due to a sudden outbreak of bad weather, however, all means of public transportation were delayed, cancelled or rerouted. I was stuck in a tram and a train with an insane amount pressing against my bladder… The extra-excitement made it a bit (a little bit) easier to hang in there. It kept me horny and dry - well, at least drier than without being turned on by my desperation ?

I was on the train heading back home from university one evening. I was listening to music when I looked up and to the left near the doors to see a woman standing close to the doors, holding the rail tightly and squirming. I immediately knew she was desperate to go and I could tell from the look on her face she was worried about her level of desperation. There were no toilets on the train and each stop was roughly about 5 minutes apart. We arrived at a stop where she didn't get off, but started fidgeting more with one foot now slightly raised and resting on her ankle. The doors closed and we continued to the next stop. She continued to grab the rail tightly and bounce on one leg whilst looking down making sure she could keep it in. It was about 5 minutes of this desperate bouncing before we reached the next stop, which happened to be her stop. The train slowed, came to a stop and the door opened, that's when she ran from the train, down the platform straight to the toilets where she must have had the most relieving pee ever!

I was very turned on by this, whilst on the train and wearing jeans with other people around. Luckily for me my stop was still a while away, so I was seated for the rest of the journey.

Happens to me all the time. I enjoy seeing others desperate and whether or not in that situation I am enjoying their desperate need or I feel sorry for them I can't help getting turned on, its my fetish. Being desperate myself in public always turns me on. The feeling of being desperate is a turn on to begin with but being in that state in public around people is very arousing to me.

Just - yes! I love proper unplanned, genuine desperation like that, and it’s even better if it’s “live”. It can be a bit awkward though, especially at work, if you know what I mean...

I do feel a bit guilty if they’re obviously really in trouble though, and of course if it’s a situation that I have any influence over then my conscience wouldn’t let me do anything other than help them.

• 2 weeks later...

I've very frequently been turned on by seeing desperation in public, for as long as I can remember. 

Recently, I was having lunch in a Starbucks. They had recently decided to close their bathroom to the public, probably because the Starbucks is in a busy area where there really aren't a lot of stores with bathrooms, and lots of people (especially women) come in there just to use the bathroom.

In just 30 minutes, I saw about a dozen women come in with intent to use the bathroom, go to the back and then leave very disappointed because the bathroom was now locked and had an EMPLOYEES ONLY sign on it. One of those women actually told her friend, really loud that she "had to pee SO BAD!"

it was very arousing

I have been turned on by female desperation a more than once. 

Remember one time I was walking on the sidewalk in the capital, when all of the sudden a short woman with a short haircut appeared running towards me. She was desperate to pee, she had both hands jammed into her crotch. She dodged me and said "permiso, me hago pis(excuse me, I´m wetting myself)", and ran away out my sight. I remember her sometimes and wonder if she made it...

A few years ago had a grocery store with a female friend. One day she opened the store in the morning, and when I went for my shift at noon, she said to me "ya me meo(I´m nearly wetting my self)". She didn´t take a bathroom brake because she didn´t want close the store for a moment. She didn´t seem desperate, but there was something in the way she said that that aroused me.

At University, I was at the copy center waiting for my turn. Before me was the girl I had a crush on(one of many). I think she said "me meo(I need a pee)" for her own, I´m not sure, and started to bounce her round little butt for a brief moment.  She was petite, but beatiful. 

Whenever a woman express her needs to use take a leak, she inmidiatly has my attention, and  becomes subject of my fantasies most of the times.

I do not get turned on by my own desperation in public as I really hate having accidents. But I usually will get turned on whenever I see someone that is genuinely desperate for the bathroom and struggling to hold on. I remember one of the first times that I realized that this turned me on was when I was a young teenager and we had gone to a baseball game with my cousin. She was going to be sleeping over and so she went with us to the game. On the way home she really had to pee and watching her squirm was a real turn on. I could not take my eyes off of her and I definitely felt it in my privates. I remember comforting her and rubbing her leg telling her she would make it. She ended up peeing her shorts waiting for my mom to open up the door. I do remember after she had changed that I told her I wanted to change and she went to make a snack in the kitchen. I closed the door and locked it and went through her bag and brought out the wet shorts and undies. I really do not know why but I tried them on to see what they felt like. I know that is super weird and after about a minute or two I slipped them off and put them back and went back to the kitchen with her. 

I have seen a few instances in high school. I don’t get turned own by my own desperation but in high school I saw a few girls who were squirming around. 

Also when taking the SAT test, the teachers were not allowed to leave the rooms but someone would come around and check in and offer a break. The teacher declined the break and this was a 4 hour test. Around 3 hours or so in, she muttered “I really should have taken that break” and was squirming around. She didn’t have an accident but trying to focus on the test after that was impossible. 

I wanted to add to my previous comments . As I said, most people are embarrassed in that situation, and I don't want to add to it. She most likely ,unless she is into it, think I am a creep if I watch her to closely. There is usually no way to predict that a woman  I don't know .is into desperation 

Also to completely enjoy the scene , i need to know how her desperation ended. Did she just make it, or did she leak, even a little as she was about to use the toilet, pee some place "inappropriate " or naughty, or totally soak herself.  I always want to know this, but not see her humiliated or embarrassed.  This would make me uncomfortable I am always considerate.

I virtually all these situations, saving a total public wetting This is highly unlikely .

As for myself when in the moment when I am publicly desperate and struggling it is not fun. However , later I imagine a female noticed and enjoyed it.