Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

long ladies room line football game

Bet that this was also filmed around halftime, so quite a few of those in line had probably been holding on for a significant amount of time so as not to miss any of the action. Bladders were most likely stretched quite a bit given the cold and as stated above the alcohol involved.

Too bad the person doing the filming didn't talk to more of the people waiting on line as she mentioned something about an invention to shorten the wait in the lines for the restroom.

My sister had a friend who knew of my fetish and she admitted to me she had a accident at a giants cage because of a situation like this. She was about 15. She’s a brunette with curly hair blue eyes teacher style glasses slight chubby but athletic body and great butt decent boobs. She told by end of the 1st quarter she was bursting. Couldn’t recall why she had to pee so bad in such a short time. She got to the bathroom found a extreme line. She had hand in her crotch entire time and would switch between cross her legs and the pee pee dance. She told me she would get waves and managed not to leak because if she did she was afraid she would fully go. After some time and many people whispering and eyeballing she lost it. She told me it just came out all at once in her tight gray sweats. There was 3 college age girls who she states where fairly good looking who started audibly laughing and there was lot whispering from others in line. She left a puddle size of manhole cover. She said she ran back to her seat to tell her dad. Who gave her hug as she  quietly cried. They left the game early ?. FYI she was a cheerleader all her life. 

1 hour ago, peedespes02 said:

That is a hot story thanks for posting that. I can say that sounds true story. Hard holding it at sports games and then lines are so long.

Need more stalls at sports games.

I recall one college ball game last year where the water was cut off at the stadium due to construction. Would have hated to be on the janitorial crew after that game. 

I find the strong American taboo with regards to adult diapers fascinating... many uncomfortable and potentially disastrous bathroom situations could be avoided if people just wore protection. It is very common in Asia, where we hear of adult diaper sales exceeding youth diaper sales. 

Edited by DeltaFoxtrot (see edit history)
14 hours ago, DeltaFoxtrot said:

I recall one college ball game last year where the water was cut off at the stadium due to construction. Would have hated to be on the janitorial crew after that game. 

I find the strong American taboo with regards to adult diapers fascinating... many uncomfortable and potentially disastrous bathroom situations could be avoided if people just wore protection. It is very common in Asia, where we hear of adult diaper sales exceeding youth diaper sales. 

That's true in Japan because they have loads of incontinent old people. There aren't loads of sexy young women wearing nappies. If the US population had a similar proportion of geriatrics, we'd see a similar thing.

There was a story quite a few years ago on a local news channel that interviewed a girl, probably mid 20's at the world series. It was a close game and she didn't want to leave her seat so she peed through her pants. She was totally ok with it and said she went to the gift shop on the way out and bought home dry pants to change into. The newscaster commented that she would have done the same thing. It happens. I guess it's all in how it's presented. Everyone seemed to get why she did it and nobody was grossed out or negative about it.