Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Biku's art

I'm never logged into the site when I view your artwork, but I've stayed in the shadows too long, I must say your artwork is amazing! The animation was incredible, your practice/hobby/commissions are breathtaking, and your work on Omo Idol was awesome! It boggles my mind how much content you post each week and I love all of it. Mad props @Biku 👏 

You have an undeniable skill and I am just happy to be here to see it. So thank you, for becoming a backbone in this community 😁

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be posting single images in this thread. I'll begin with this one. You like Samus, right?

It's a house party! Spirits are high, drinks are abundant, toilets are scarce (one), and bladders are overflowing! (This is my 1000th post)

Posted Images

I meant to congratulate you on creating that giant picture with 7 women in 6 stalls. It's amazing! Everyone has different actions and expressions. My favorite is the extremely relieved brunette in the 3rd stall from the left.

The other stuff is good too. Bondage and confinement aren't my thing, but they're all rendered well. The crate one is like a pastel painting, and the later ones are like watercolors.

9 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

I meant to congratulate you on creating that giant picture with 7 women in 6 stalls. It's amazing! Everyone has different actions and expressions. My favorite is the extremely relieved brunette in the 3rd stall from the left.

The other stuff is good too. Bondage and confinement aren't my thing, but they're all rendered well. The crate one is like a pastel painting, and the later ones are like watercolors.

Thanks! I like watercolors, so I do try to use them in my stuff

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Biku said:

misato.png

At first I didn’t realize it was transparent, and I thought she was sitting on the edge of the toilet seat and peeing on the floor

I could imagine an image of a girl peeing as she’s sitting down on the toilet and making a huge mess, but not caring because she’s been holding for way too long, and just needs to pee in the same room as the toilet for at least a little dignity, or maybe a similar scenario, but she’s missing the toilet on purpose...

• 2 weeks later...