Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Biku's art

15 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

I really like the athletic-looking girl peeing in the mud! The under-stall glimpse is good too. You're creative with perspectives.

If butt shots are going to be a continuing thing, can you do one of an outdoorswoman in hiking boots?

we'll see if my references ever get there

10 hours ago, DerivativeWings said:

Butts are very important.

I have long wondered to what extent a peeing butt could express pee desperation and relief.

i do as well (i don't know how much the one i did did)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be posting single images in this thread. I'll begin with this one. You like Samus, right?

It's a house party! Spirits are high, drinks are abundant, toilets are scarce (one), and bladders are overflowing! (This is my 1000th post)

Posted Images

Guest pnesfan

Hi Biku, I just found your art and I really love it! Some of the best peeing art I've ever seen! I sent you a message on pixiv about commissions. Are you still taking them?

3 hours ago, pnesfan said:

Hi Biku, I just found your art and I really love it! Some of the best peeing art I've ever seen! I sent you a message on pixiv about commissions. Are you still taking them?

Yep, though at a slow pace. Right now I'm about to finish one

1 minute ago, Bromaeda said:

I've never seen any rules against messing art unless it's hard scat.
That reminds me, actually. I've been wanting to get back onto the omo discord with the gacha game channels, that place was good and I currently have room in my discord serverย list

You mean girls rubbing themselves with it? My stuff is just them going in containers, outdoors or what have you