Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Biku's art

10 minutes ago, lordbardak said:

OH MY GOD! First you give attention to videogame girls from my favorite company, THEN you're gonna go for the ones in my favorite manga?! Please, accept my love~ ❤️

I'm thinking after this I may do an Enies Lobby Robin

9 hours ago, Biku said:

I'm doing One Piece now, remember that scene where Nami drank tons of beer? (her tattoo will be on the next one, i forgot)

nami1.png

Edited by Biku (see edit history)
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be posting single images in this thread. I'll begin with this one. You like Samus, right?

It's a house party! Spirits are high, drinks are abundant, toilets are scarce (one), and bladders are overflowing! (This is my 1000th post)

Posted Images

I don't think I need to ramble on about it, but I am absolutely ecstatic about this one!

I love every single bit of it, literally, and I have to commend again your use of dialogues, it conveys the sense of urgency perfectly, once again. I especially  like the use of the word "piss" here, makes it a touch more intense. And, of course, gotta love that underwear and butt combo, the tiny leak of pee and relative wet spot is the cherry on top~

Thank you again for all your efforts and looking forward to see if and how will Nami find her relief~

I so didn't expect to find One Piece omo today, especially in such high quality. Oh man, the up-skirt and the pre-timeskip design are really doing it for me. I am so looking forward to the next bit! This is giving me so many ideas, but I'm secretly hoping she goes out to the river, just like Luffy did canonically. Haha 

And I totally second the Enies Lobby Robin, and raise you a Carrot (sulong or normal).