Sign In

Biku's art

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be posting single images in this thread. I'll begin with this one. You like Samus, right?

It's a house party! Spirits are high, drinks are abundant, toilets are scarce (one), and bladders are overflowing! (This is my 1000th post)

Posted Images

7 hours ago, lordbardak said:

OH MY GODDESS!

I have no words. It's just perfect. In just one pic you told an entire story!

Once again, thank you for putting so much care into these. The wet, yellow patch in the panties, the drops on the floor, her relieved panting, the extra pov! I can tell you love this and thank you so much for sharing it with us! ❤️

I really do love this kind of scenarios, it’s a pity there’s so little focus given to just made it in here

7 hours ago, no u said:

all of these are absolutely incredible. i love these characters and "just made it" art, and neither of those are super common, so you're doing god's work here

I want to fill that art hole, hopefully it works, right now I’m debating who the next victim will be

7 hours ago, warham1995 said:

i think that midna should have the just made it treatment.

6 hours ago, EMT said:

If we're sticking with the Nintendo/Smash girls, I'd like to see Fem. Corrin.

Unfortunately I don't know enough about these

7 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

How about Princess Peach?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

38 minutes ago, Pain said:

Absolutely love every piece of art you've put up here, it is incredible.

Thanks. You might already know this but I love your stories too

11 minutes ago, lordbardak said:

I approve of Peach (obviously) but also raise a princess Zelda (Link Between worlds/Smash ultimate, cause I think it's the cutest version... although BotW and Skyward Sword are great too!)

Haven't played any of those unfortunately, though Link Between Worlds Zelda is really cute

2 minutes ago, Biku said:

Haven't played any of those unfortunately, though Link Between Worlds Zelda is really cute

She totally is! Well, any Zelda has her charms but her new version in super smash bros (based on Link Between Worlds) really caught me off guard with her cheerful cuteness! If you'll ever consider her, I think screenshots from smash might be the best reference to use. I find the Link Between Worlds official artowrks to have slightly weird proportions, albeit very pretty

8 minutes ago, lordbardak said:

She totally is! Well, any Zelda has her charms but her new version in super smash bros (based on Link Between Worlds) really caught me off guard with her cheerful cuteness! If you'll ever consider her, I think screenshots from smash might be the best reference to use. I find the Link Between Worlds official artowrks to have slightly weird proportions, albeit very pretty

I still need to play the games unfortunately, otherwise I won't be able to nail character behavior. I do these with characters I know

Edited by Biku
mistype (see edit history)
2 minutes ago, lordbardak said:

That is a very admireable trait, actually o.o

And sorry, didn't mean to sound like I was imposing or anything, I'm just way too exciteable sometimes xP

No prob, I'm just collecting ideas here anyway, it's nice to be able to pick and choose (it's not like it's commissions or anything) 

Edited by Biku (see edit history)
1 minute ago, Biku said:

No prob, I'm just collecting ideas here anyway (it's not like it's commissions or anything) 

That makes me think... well, assuming you drew Palutena cause you played Kid Icarus Uprising.

The girls from that game didn't get too much attention (Viridi, Phosphora, human Pandora...) and even more so over pee. I'm gonna leave these as the last suggestions, think I've thrown around enough names for one day xP

Just now, lordbardak said:

That makes me think... well, assuming you drew Palutena cause you played Kid Icarus Uprising.

The girls from that game didn't get too much attention (Viridi, Phosphora, human Pandora...) and even more so over pee. I'm gonna leave these as the last suggestions, think I've thrown around enough names for one day xP

I have played Uprising, yeah. Viridi def isn't considerable, but who knows about the other two?

47 minutes ago, Biku said:

Well, I've played a lot of stuff, so putting everything I know on the table is basically impossible. I mostly know Nintendo consoles, the regular franchises you know. Maybe one obscure stuff here and there I know, but I wouldn't be able to remember from the top of my head. That being said, I haven't played many anime-esque games (Persona, Xenoblade, etc) despite watching anime myself (though I have played the first Ace Attorney). Some fighting game stuff here and there. Those are the pinpoints I can remember at least.

Hm, well-known franchises associated with Nintendo? Being me, I must ask: does that include Mega Man? On the off chance that's a deep enough yes to be familiar with the various sub-series, I could literally give a dozen character recommendations.

Beyond that, does "some fighting game stuff here and there" include either Skullgirls or Guilty Gear? There could stand to be some Filia and Baiken love, respectively.

And if all that is a no, then I'll just hang back and let others handle all the requesting. There's bound to be some stuff I enjoy regardless.

Thank you so much for drawing Peach! I expected her to be imprisoned (because that's usually how we see her in the games and it has lots of omo potential) but I think this scene is great anyway. A desperate lady struggling to act dignified in a formal setting is a "thing" for me. My only complaint is the water balloon representing her bladder. It just looks out-of-place to me.

This is excellent desperation art, and I'm looking forward to the eventual release!

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

Thank you so much for drawing Peach! I expected her to be imprisoned (because that's usually how we see her in the games and it has lots of omo potential) but I think this scene is great anyway. A desperate lady struggling to act dignified in a formal setting is a "thing" for me. My only complaint is the water balloon representing her bladder. It just looks out-of-place to me.

This is excellent desperation art, and I'm looking forward to the eventual release!

Yeah the bladder balloon might've been a bit off on this one. It's true that the imprisoned thing does hold potential