I like the 'dancing until they pee their pants' scenario. Are thes the highlights of a longer version? It would be great if you made a long version of this.

38 minutes ago, Calum46 said:

I like the 'dancing until they pee their pants' scenario. Are thes the highlights of a longer version? It would be great if you made a long version of this.

No... this isn't a highlight video of a longer version, at least not exactly.

This was from a shoot that was a few years ago now.  We were just messing around and the girls did these dances between different scenes.  There are other videos on HD Wetting that have the girls wetting in these outfits at that location, but this video was more a just-for-fun thing.

Awesome video!!

This reminds me of a correspondence I had with a Californian girl (with nickname "Bloo") on the site "Experience Project" (a great place from 2006 to 2016 when it was "killed"). She posted there the following cute tiny story which I saved from EP:

A Sometimey Thing
Sometimes, I like to pee my pants. I remember one time I was listening to some music and dancing. I felt the need to pee, but i didn't go to the bathroom. When I finally stopped, I just stood there and peed my pants.

In PMs she mentioned that she was surprised that this little bit got extreme attention on the site, more than all her other posts... She wrote that she did not do it often because she found it too messy afterwards. She would enjoy the change from "mainly dancing and simultaneously keeping control" to "mainly fidgeting to hold it in, in the rhythm of the music", in the end holding herself and hopping from leg to leg, still following the music, but dying for a pee.

How common are wettings on a dance floor because a girl ignores the call of nature and keeps dancing until it happens?

this is my absolute favorite of yours, TVGuy! i really hope you make more like this. thank you for sharing!

BTW, what is the name of the music? i like it a lot, i think it's perfect for something like this!

Edited by slovenc79

It's so silly, but I love it. 

Pee dancing is pretty damn rare, up there with upside down wettings, but I think the uniqueness adds something haha.   Thanks for that vid man. 

13 hours ago, slovenc79 said:

this is my absolute favorite of yours, TVGuy! i really hope you make more like this. thank you for sharing!

BTW, what is the name of the music? i like it a lot, i think it's perfect for something like this!

The song is just a Pop/Dance track from a royalty-free production music library I use.  It is called "It Lifts You Up" and it is from one of the Music Box volumes published by Digital Juice.

On 1/31/2019 at 6:07 PM, TVGuy said:

No... this isn't a highlight video of a longer version, at least not exactly.

This was from a shoot that was a few years ago now.  We were just messing around and the girls did these dances between different scenes.  There are other videos on HD Wetting that have the girls wetting in these outfits at that location, but this video was more a just-for-fun thing.

Could you like do an extended video of this though?

22 hours ago, melindayoung said:

Holy CRAP/  I AM doing this tonight!

would love to see it very much 😄