Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Did Bella Marie delete her video stores?

Hi everybody, I was just browsing the internet when I came across Bella Marie's online Video stores. To my surprise, all her clips are gone. Everything on clips4sale and manyvids are deleted. Can anybody else see this? Does anybody know what happened? Cause I would have loved to buy more of her vids, unfortunately now it doesn't look like I can now. 

I also noticed Bella Marie's semi-disappearance and was thinking of asking about it here. It strikes me as particularly odd because her stores still exist; they just don't have any content. I can understand a seller disappearing altogether, either intentionally or because their content was slated for a takedown by the host site. But I'm having a difficult time imagining the circumstances that would lead to everything going away except for that one free ASMR video on ManyVids.

9 hours ago, croakierpaint said:

Very sad to hear that. But it seems that it was every bit as much about the two of them as it was just Bella Marie - so you never know what 'issues' they could be going through as partners which might be putting things on hold, without wanting to completely get rid of everything with the knowledge it might all start up again.

who are you referencing in this comment?  Asisde from bella marie that is.

• 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, mad-the-cat said:

Seems like her stores are going to stay gone. 😞

Her videos were really good, it would be a shame if they'd slide into oblivion like that. I bought three of her videos back then, do you guys think it would be okay to post them here? Or would that be disrespectful?

You could try posting here, but I wouldn't recommend it. They might get taken down. You should try posting somewhere else and posting the link here. 

Which videos did you get anyways?

I mean, they can't be bought anymore, so even if anyone wanted to pay for them, they'd have no way of getting them anymore. Think it's still illegal anyway? I was mainly asking because I wasn't sure if maybe she took them down because she didn't want them around anymore. In that case I'd feel kind of shitty posting them anyway. That would be a pity though, quality videos like hers are rare enough.

I got the "desperate walk" one (pink leggings with pad, wetting while taking a walk out in the snow), the "out with me padded and desperate" one (same pink leggings with pad, slowly wetting while shopping clothes and flowers) and the "uphill bladder battle" one (grey leggings with pad, pretty self-explanatory otherwise).

Edited by mad-the-cat (see edit history)
1 hour ago, mad-the-cat said:

I mean, they can't be bought anymore, so even if anyone wanted to pay for them, they'd have no way of getting them anymore. Think it's still illegal anyway? I was mainly asking because I wasn't sure if maybe she took them down because she didn't want them around anymore. In that case I'd feel kind of shitty posting them anyway. That would be a pity though, quality videos like hers are rare enough.

I got the "desperate walk" one (pink leggings with pad, wetting while taking a walk out in the snow), the "out with me padded and desperate" one (same pink leggings with pad, slowly wetting while shopping clothes and flowers) and the "uphill bladder battle" one (grey leggings with pad, pretty self-explanatory otherwise).

Well I guess your right, if the videos aren't around anymore then its probably ok to upload. And she didn't say much about why she removed the videos. So Im assuming it would be ok to upload. 

And nice video collection, I personally bought the "Uphill Bladder Battle" video but I don't have the other two. Would be nice to see them.   

On 2/20/2019 at 8:01 PM, ILovWetDiapers said:

You could try posting here, but I wouldn't recommend it. They might get taken down. You should try posting somewhere else and posting the link here. 

Which videos did you get anyways?

It doesn't matter if you upload them here or elsewhere. If we get a request to remove content from their owners, we will do so.

If she took the videos down of her own volition, the assumption shouldn't be that it's probably okay to upload them here, the correct assumption is that she probably doesn't want them to be distributed anymore.

So you should not upload them here unless she has given you permission to do so.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was being worried about. Thanks for the statement, Maki. The probability of her not wanting her videos around anymore is just too high, especially since I now know that she took down her stores herself voluntarily. I'd rather err on the side of caution here because I really don't wanna be the disrespectful dick (pardon) who uploads the stuff that she wants gone.

22 hours ago, Maki said:

I'm sorry, did you seriously just upload something after I very clearly stated above that the said content should not be uploaded here? Do you just think the rules do not apply to you or something, and that if your reasoning does not agree with the administrations, you can just completely ignore our policies?

I'm not sure where you got off thinking you'd get away with this, but combined with the warning you received earlier today for posting a video of someone that was recorded without their consent, you've now received two severe warning strikes and a 30 day suspension + 90 day posting restriction as a result.

Maybe think things through a little more next time, because the next warning of this nature will result in a permanent ban.

Damn...

On 2/21/2019 at 6:23 PM, mad-the-cat said:

I also paid for a few of her videos.

Its rare for me to do that but its also rare to find good pad wetting in public videos.