Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Can i have a problem from this?

I  know This can be  maybe the dumbest question ever, but can i have a problem for wearing drynites?

what i mean by this is can my penis (or other body parts )have a problem for wearing them? 

months ago i slept (and peed them in the morning/before noon/after noon/evening )in drynites and i plan to do it again but i'm scared if i can harm myself with them

my waist size is 87 cm (which is 34 inches if i'm correct) and those were the 8-15 aged drynites

For me cutting the hair back to 2 cm or 3/4" suffices and looks more normal should I shower at a public swimming pool or such.

I'm not a doctor.  If either of the following worry you, consult medial journals and other genuine medical resources.

Some talcum powder has been found to contain asbestos which can cause cancer.  This seems to be worst for women.  Talc has been found in cancerous ovaries.  It easily works its way through body passages.  If ovaries, maybe prostrate, too.  But research has not yet found asbestos to cause cancer in reproductive glands.  So far it's just something that's be found in cancerous glands.

Making nerves respond in unusual ways can "train" them to respond in other than the ways society expects.  With urine control, such anti-social retraining seems to be rare and mild.