Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Desperate for Each Other

12 hours ago, Potty-Polly said:

Amazing story can't wait for more .. maybe even something from zays pov

Ooh I hadn't thought of that but it's a good idea. I'll definitely do that once I'm a couple parts in. Zay does a humanities subject with lots of long essays to write. Maybe she holds on afriad of losing her table in the library then can't find the toilets when she eventually gives in. Or maybe her girlfriend comes to visit and she's just pulled a caffeine fueled all nighter to meet a deadline with lots of coffee. She becomes very desperate while they walk back from the train station together then loses control just as they reach her room. Her girlfriend then comforts her. 

Which do you like best? I might actually write both at some point. 

9 hours ago, Melificentfan said:

That was a fantastic story

Thank you so much ?

On 1/26/2019 at 11:39 AM, Ell19 said:

Or maybe her girlfriend comes to visit and she's just pulled a caffeine fueled all nighter to meet a deadline with lots of coffee. She becomes very desperate while they walk back from the train station together then loses control just as they reach her room. Her girlfriend then comforts her. 

That's sounds exciting, love the idea and can't wait to read it!

Part 2: A night out doesn't go to plan.

Several days into freshers week Anna was getting ready for a night out with Zay and two other girls called Millie and Tilly. Millie was very tall and slim with dark curly hair and Tilly was a short redhead. They were both well spoken and came from wealthy families for which the other girls frequently teased them.

Anna lounged on her bed sipping wine while Zay and Millie sat on the floor, Zay doing Millie's makeup. Tilly sat on the desk cross legged swigging directly from a wine bottle.

Anna laughed "Save some for us!" she directed at Tilly.

"You've had a head start, I need to catch up. I don't have a coat so I need an alcohol blanket for the walk over."

"Fair enough," Anna replied, leaning over to take the bottle and pour herself another glass.

Zay sighed, "It's a good job you have sober me to look after you. I don't wanna be cleaning up any sick though so take it steady please."

"Yes mum," Tilly replied. Zay only smiled at this. She prided herself on being the mum friend.

After 90 minutes and two bottles of wine between the three drinkers they judged themselves tipsy enough and the time late enough to head out to the club. As they left Tilly paused and looked thoughtful for a moment then said, "Never mind, don't want to break the seal just yet."

The walk to the club was cold and was supposed to take about 20 minutes but none of them had been to this one before and they got lost. After about 25 minutes they stopped at the side of the road, next to a row of closed unlit shops, while Zay looked on her phone to try and figure out which way to go. Tilly crossed one leg over the other and pulled a pained face.

"I thought we'd be there by now. Oh please hurry up, I'm so cold and I need to pee really badly now."

Anna's own bladder gave a pulse in sympathy but she wasn't desperate yet and didn't intend to go for a while. They stood for a few minutes while Zay struggled to get a signal and Tilly started to squirm on the spot.

"Yes! This way." Zay led them down a smaller street and they trotted after her, Tilly walking in a slightly awkward manner.

The turned two corners and found themselves facing a door that was lit up with bouncers outside and a line of people waiting to enter.

"Ohh no," Tilly moaned as they joined the line behind a group of boys. A tall one with brown curly hair turned around at the sound of her voice and Anna recognised him as the boy that had stared and talked to her outside the toilet the other day. His eyes fell upon the squirming Tilly who had tried to hold herself discretely but took her hand away quickly under his gaze then he looked over to Anna and gave a little smile.

"Hello," he said, "we've met already but if you told me your name I don't remember it."

"Anna," she replied.

He gave her a warm smile, his eyes briefly flicking back to Tilly who hastily withdrew her hand from her crotch again.

"I'm Ben." He then leant closer as though saying something confidential and whispered, "Think she's gonna make it?" flicking his eyes towards Tilly.

Anna swallowed and also looked over towards Tilly who was stepping from foot to foot and holding herself openly now, too drunk and too desperate to care anymore.

"I'd say so," Anna replied, "I think she's just being so obvious because of a lack of inhibition, she had a lot of wine."

Ben gave Anna a quick look up and down. "And what about you, you still in possession of your inhibitions?"

"I had as much wine as her but I don't think I'm quite so drunk."

They were nearly at the front of the line at this point and Anna became aware that she was starting to get desperate herself. She rubbed her thighs together as she handed over her ID and when Ben looked at her she tried to pass it off as the cold, rubbing her hands together and then wrapping her arms around herself.

She was allowed in and stepped past the bouncer to stand and wait with Ben while the others were checked.

"Not you," the bouncer said to Tilly, opening the rope fence for her to leave. He turned to the others. "Are you her friends, do you want to go with her? She's too drunk, I can't let her in."

"Noo," Tilly protested, "I'm not, I promise, I'm not that drunk, no more than the others, I just really need to wee!"

"I'm sorry," he shook his head, "I have to use my judgement, you can't walk in a straight line and you're talking too loudly. Your friend here looks worse for wear too," he said, nodding at Millie who was leant against the wall for support with her eyes half closed."

They gave in, "Come on," said Zay firmly, "lets head back."

Ben followed them, "I'll come too, my friends have already gone in without me and I'm tired. Me and Anna know each other too."

Anna thought that was a stretch but he was attractive and she felt a pull towards him so she let it pass and they set off together.

"Zay, it's not going to take so long to get back is it?" asked Tilly breathlessly, "I can't wait much longer, I needed to go when we left."

Zay patted her arm reassuringly, "Just 20 minutes hun."

Ben whispered to Anna again, "What do you think of her chances now? Fiver says she doesn't make it back."

"Done," replied Anna although she really wasn't sure. Maybe her judgement was hampered by the increasingly urgent state of her own bladder which was starting to feel very swollen and require conscious effort to control. She gave a little shudder of desperation and tried to pass it off as cold again.

"So," said Ben, "What about you? Didn't you say you'd drunk the same amount as her? How come you're not providing a similar show?"

Tilly was hobbling along clutching herself with both hands and frequently stopping to bend her knees and moan.

Anna decided to play along a little, "I am in possession of more of my mental faculties than she is right now."

She though she saw his eyes light up slightly at the implication that she was in fact desperate, "Ah," he replied, "Admirable."

Truth be told she was nearing breaking point, dying to squirm or hold herself, every step thudding though a bladder stretched full of piss. She steeled herself, only ten more minutes to go now and she felt especially self conscious in front of Ben so she would maintain composure.

However at that moment Tilly stopped and cried out.

"Zay!" she cried and Zay stopped and turned around to see Tilly frozen where she stood, legs crossed and hands between them.

It took a moment for anyone to realise what was happening in the dark but they soon became aware of the sound of liquid pattering on the ground as it spilled from beneath Tilly's skirt. They stood in silent surprise for a minute as her stream continued and she stared down at herself in shock. When it came to an end Zay was the first one to spring into action as Tilly looked up with eyes swimming,

"Don't worry," she said in a deliberately matter of fact voice, "This is why I don't drink see, it happens to everyone doesn't it?" She turned to Millie and Anna with significant looks and they both vigorously nodded in agreement.

"We'll just laugh about it later Tilly, really, don't be upset, at least you feel better now yeah?" Millie spoke reassuringly and Tilly rubbed her eyes dry and nodded with a little smile. They carried on walking back.

Anna however was quite shaken by the event as it had been a painful reminder of her own desperate need. She had bit her lip and crossed one leg over the other tightly as Tilly's stream had pattered onto the ground in front of her.

She looked up at Ben and there was no denying that he had noticed this time. She blushed and he spoke.

"You owe me five pounds."

Oh I really enjoy this! Cute romance + omo is the good stuff and there isn't enough of it. I love how you've written Anna.

Personally I'd love to see more Ben and Anna, because that's what the great concept here is and I'm not sure if the story needs side-plots that don't contribute to it? But of course I don't know what you'd do with it so maybe I'm completely wrong.

Either way I'll be looking forward to more chapters 

I think I'm going to do one more part on Anna and Ben to further their story more (and they will always be the focus of most parts) then do one of the Zay chapters that was discussed earlier.

Thanks to everyone that's given nice comments, it's shallow but it does motivate me to write more to know that people are reading and appreciating it.

• 2 months later...