Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Commissions Open Again

Hello, all, I tried to find my old thread to bump again, but I have been struggling, so I will just start fresh.

I write omorashi fanfiction (among other types), as well as original fiction, and am trying to get back in the swing of writing as work slows down in the off season.

For now, I'm opening five slots, and will reopen them as fics get finished.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xbV3B0oL9PdLxz72qsWuYQ-g12ynnCyFt1dCPLP5wq8/edit?usp=drivesdk

For my info, check the link!

Slots:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm going to be reducing my number of slots to three, and setting the wait time for 1k words to two weeks from the start date, and for 3k words, one month from the start date. The start date will be no later than one week after payment is received. For drabbles, I would say probably around a week, for anything more than 3k words, it varies based on negotiations.

The reason for all of this is I am starting at my new job soon, so I will have less time to write, and I don't want to take on too many at once or try to get them done at a faster pace than I can manage and end up burnt out. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got offered three jobs in the past couple days, so I'm gonna dial back the slots again, back down to three. I've also started a patreon, which has some tiers that are the equivalent of a commission. I'll link that thread here, but yeah! Three slots open right now, I might take them down more depending on work/how the patreon goes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...