Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Girlfriend of Miyuki Izumi: Now with tags.

4 hours ago, nasfan9 said:

Hey! That would actually be awesome, There have been a few errors I've noticed on multiple chapters, I used to proofread them diligently but It became harder after a while. (Things getting in the way/work/art) Now I just try my best to catch errors while I write, which doesn't really work out well.

Just DM me on here or on Twitter if you ever want me to proofread your work 😄

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/18/2019 at 7:09 PM, ^-^ said:

don't give up on this one! its a really good story so far so good work!!!!

Hey! Sorry about the lack of updates. I haven't given up! I've been working on other art related stuff. Hard to find time in-between wholesome art, lewd art and writing stuff, as well as a job. I do plan to write more. Right now I'm working on an omo comic so that's where most of my time for lewd art goes towards.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Read First

SO I have been busy, but also I was having trouble writing this chapter for some reason. Maybe I was getting worn out, there a couple of other projects I had been working on that weren't omo/omu related, and most of my time has been spent on those. Honestly I think I've done enough writing for a bit, and would like to work on my in complete short comic which fortunately for you all is omo related! 

As you've seen with this story, I can't really tell you when said comic will be done... but the rough draft is done and all that's left is too outline some of the art and possible re-write some dialogue, so yeah... I'll post a teaser image at the end!

And I'm very sorry for any grammatical errors... I Think I've gotten most obvious ones, but I'm probably wrong.

Enjoy this very overdue chapter!

Chapter 8

The two love birds walked to the train station, Miyuki fidgeted while trying to keep up.  Clearly in discomfort, Katou worryingly placed a hand on Miyuki's shoulder. "Hey, are you okay?" The smaller girl reassured herself. "I'm okay, b-but... that thing you put inside of me... it feels weird... " She blushed as she moved, trying to make herself comfortable, but doing so through the skirt, as well as the thickness of her diaper, made it nearly impossible.. "OH, r-right sorry about that, I probably should have asked you before..." The blonde blushed slightly. "If it's making you uncomfortable we don't have to do it you know?" Miyuki, replied slightly flustered "w-well it's not a bad thing, I-it's just kinda hard to get used to..." She dropped her voice to a whisper. "I already feel embarrassed wearing the diaper... but with this inside too..." The tall blonde leaned a bit closer to Miyuki "Well I think the diaper makes you look really cute. Even if no one can see it, I know it's there... and wow, that's just seems so cute to me~  Miyuki blushed, smiling inwardly as they walked. Katou observed the small girls reaction. It was the little things in their relationship that made Katou's heart warm. She took Miyuki's hand into hers, and after some time Katou restarted the conversation. "Hey, wanna try... the vibe?" Miyuki looked at her blankly "The what?" Katou smiled smugly "Don't play dumb, you know what I'm talking about..." She teasingly bumped her shoulder. Miyuki still seemed clueless. The blonde grew confused before blatantly explaining it. "Remember this morning when I was eating you out, I slid a vibrator up your-" Miyuki embarrassed, cut her off as she comically tried to cover Katou's mouth.  "Y-yes I understand now, so please don't!"  

After she calmed down Katou explained. "I don't get it, so it was a vibrator, b-but isn't supposed to feel like.... it's vibrating?" Miyuki asked curiously. Katou corrected her. "It's a "special vibrator..." Miyuki of course nervously questioned the special attributes. "W-what makes it special?" Katou grinned devilishly, she looked around briefly before pulling out her phone. "This..." Miyuki watched the blond tap on her phone screen, a few seconds later, she felt it. She jolted, grabbing her crotch in a panicky manner. She wailed out loud before grabbing her mouth to silence the wild outburst. It felt as if her lower region had sprung alive, the slow droning feeling of vibration came so suddenly, and then nothing. The incredible stimulation between the girls legs finally subsided, and soon she had slowly come back to her senses. What had felt like minutes of pleasure, had only been 15 seconds. She was utterly embarrassed as she looked around expecting the worse. "It's okay! no ones around but me and you~" She pulled the small girl into an embrace as she whispered into her ear. "This will be the highlight of your punishment!~" Miyuki jumped "W-wait, I thought that was over already?! I-is this why were out today?" She asked worryingly. She was fearful of the grin on her girlfriends face. "Well we are out today for what I originally said of course, but this is just extra!" Katou patted the girls head. "As long as you're being a good girl~... I won't have to use it." Miyuki shivered in both fear, and possibly excitement, for she knew Katou wanted to use it on her any time she pleased. Miyuki had only now realized how long this day might be.

The walk to the train station had been a long and uneventful one, despite the lingering thought that at any moment she could be reduced to a embarrassing mess, made her heart pound. Eventually the two finally made it. Choosing to rest on one of the many benches that dotted the station. Katou was the first to sit down, and as  Miyuki was about to sit, Katou placed a hand out stopping her from sitting down. "Why don't you sit on my lap hun~" She patted her thigh invitingly. Normal she would have taken the offer in a heartbeat, but she was slightly reluctant to do so in public. "I-I'm fine I'll just stan-" Miyuki immediately sat down in her lap, the second Katou pulled her phone out of her pocket. The blonde smiled as she hugged her. "good girl!" Miyuki's face was hot it was truly embarrassing, but she knew pulling away would only lead to disaster. It was embarrassing enough to be treated like so in the middle of a public area, thankfully most people were too occupied with their own lives to notice the couple being so openly intimate. Katou's intentions were not ill, but neither were they truly wholesome. Teasing was her game as always, but she tried her best to stay within safe limits, something she always kept in mind with her beloved Miyuki. 

"Hey Katou-san, so where are we going first?" Miyuki spoke, breaking the silence, Katou explained, "Well first we'll go to the department store, so we can get some new cooking supplies, I'd like to be able to make other meals than just breakfast. Then we'll pick swing by the market and pick up some groceries, I think I wanna try and make a stew tonight." she looked thoughtfully before picking back up "Oh then we'll get ice-cream on they back like I promised!" Miyuki looked excitedly, "Ah I can't wait!" Seemingly forgetting how embarrassing it was to sit in someones lap at her age. "Ha your so cute getting excited over ice-cream, what flavor do you want? Miyuiki flustered, "...maybe... birthday cake with sprinkles, I think?, W-well what are you getting then?" Katou, immediately answered "Pistachio... with chocolate." Miyuki recoiled giving a confused face, "o-oh okay..." Katou offended "Hey, it's good, really! You'll see when I get I'll make you try it!" The smaller girl refused "No thank you, I'll stick with my own!" 

Shortly after the sound of winding wheels, broke their debate of ice-cream, as their train came to a gradual stop. Miyuki made her way off Katou's lap as she gave the small girl a hand. The two walked on after the passengers exited the train. The two found a seat on the train before, thankfully enough it wasn't a very busy train on the weekends. It was about a 20 ride to the intercity, a fairly short and unexciting ride. As much as Katou would love to have made it more exciting she knew better than to pull some shenanigans in a public space like a train. Quite frankly Katou sometimes could not resist the innocence of the girl beside her, it was quite contagious. Miyuki was quite excited herself, she liked going out on dates with Katou, especially now that they were newly roommates. The two made conversation as the train sped along the viaduct. Soon they were slowing down as they approached their stop, excitedly Miyuki and her partner were lined up ready to leave the train as it came to a halt.

Minutes passed as they came within view of Massive building. Miyuki was surprised, She hadn't been to this store in particular, So she wasn't aware that it was actually part of a larger mall. It seemed as most of their shopping could be done entirely in the mall. It was a short but brutal walk, the temperature outside was well into the 90's. Miyuki was not an outside girl, but even to Katou it was quite hot. Thankfully Katou being surprisingly prepared had brought along some water, She made sure Miyuki was drinking, it's always important to stay hydrated of course. Among other discomforts Miyuki dared not to speak it out loud. The muggy weather had made the diaper, hugging her lower half a bit clammy and rather unpleasant. fortunately in a few more feet they would be making into the cool and refreshing Air conditioning of the Mall. She nearly forgot her troubles and complaints as the two were blasted by the chilly air. After a brief moment of relief Miyuki felt her hand taken away as Katou guided her, she wasn't prepared but to her surprise Katou was ready to shop hand in hand like true couples. Embarrassingly enough Miyuki sheepishly complied. All of these public displays of partnership flustered her so, but if Katou had no issue with it then it truly must be the younger girls timid nature. 

Walking through large open mall The younger girl's exhaustion seemed to disappear, her feet only ached slightly now keeping tempo with Her much more energetic friend. Her mind traced elsewhere as she gazed around the many stores around and above her. The complex had multiple floors with glass pane guard rails, as if It was designed to lure you to the edge. The cool air was certainly refreshing, Miyuki had taken notice of it's effect. She felt much more comfortable as she notice her diaper was more dry than it was before. Her mind now clear she had no issue following Katou along hand in hand. Soon the large size of the mall truly came into perspective.

The tiresome walking, mixed in with the occasional window shopping started to take a toll on the two. "Hey you okay?" Katou noticed the frail girl feeling fatigued. "Y-yeah can we stop for a bit I'm getting a bit tired." Miyuki replied. It was easy for Katou to get carried away while shopping. Katou looked around for a moment before spotting a bench on the wall in between two stores. "how about we rest over there?" Katou leading the girl over to the bench. "Why don't you rest you head on my lap Miyuki?" Katou's question seemingly came out of nowhere.  Miyuki blushed for a moment before deciding "O-okay, She gently leaned over easily before Katou stopped her. "Oh I Mean like the other way so that your facing my tummy, That way the bright light doesn't disturb you're eyes if you end up falling asleep on me! "Miyuki blushed more intensely, "What, but that's kinda embarrassing..." Katou spoke worryingly. "well if you fall asleep on, you'll feel well rested, good girls take naps too you know!" It was embarrassing but after a moment, Miyuki complied, she laid down, rolling her self onto her other side, tucking her legs in so that her knees were against the back of the bench, and she then was able to lay her head down into Katou's warm inviting lap, she was surprised of how comfortable it was. All she could see was Katou and nothing else. She already seemed to prefer this over the normal way. She very much wanted to bury her face into Katou's tummy, and sleep, but she thought it too childish, and wouldn't not let herself give into temptation. Until she felt Katou's warm hand run along the side of her head, the sensation was just too perfect. Katou rubbed the girls head lovingly before whispering softly, "It looks like you've fallen into my little trap~" Miyuki turned her confused head up to see the Blonde smiling, as she held her phone. She soon realized her mistake as she blushed madly, but in that moment she made little resistance. Katou's kind, gentle hand was enough to keep her seduced in tranquility. The anticipation felt so long it pained the girl, she knew it was coming, and when it did, it shook her to her core. She jolted making an audible moan, just loud enough for it to escape and become lost in the bustle of the busy mall. Once again the droning vibration pulsated in between her legs. She trembled as she did what she could to quell her aching lower regions. Soon her will gave up on resisting as did her body. She let the waves of pleasure ravish her, and turn into a blushing mess. Katou simply continued to rub the girls head, as she looked about the mall as if nothing of any significant's was going on. Every now and then she would gaze down at the twitching girl buried in her lap.  At one point she even noticed an older couple who strolled by commenting on how cute it was that her younger sister was sleeping on her lap. She too felt her heart throbbing at the unknown behavior that was unfolding out of their site. about 10 minutes had passed as she felt a wetness in-between the black tights she was wearing. Miyuki was so out of it she was drooling, It took every amount of will she had too not get to carried away, they were in public for gods sake! Katou leaned over the girl's ear whispering ever so sensually, "Just let me know when you want to cum..."  Just the whispering was enough to send the poor girl over the edge. The vibrations itself only stood to torment the girl, She tried all she could to climax herself but on the edge she remained. "k-katou-s-san" a trembling whisper came out of the younger girls drooling lips. "C-cum... I want to cum..." Katou-san smiled as she picked her phone back up. Miyuki waited eagerly for something to happen, but to her despair, nothing did. Rather more than nothing, As the waves of pleasure that had been berating her for the past 35 mins had disappeared.  Miyuki nearly cried, before Katou leaned over once again, "Be a good girl.... and tonight, will be the best night ever~." Miyuki laid back down into Katou's lap as she replayed the words in her head. She slowly regained her composure but the slickness that dampened the front of her diaper continued to remind, and tease her.

Miyuki came back to her sense, she began to grow weary of Katou's many ways of teasing her. Just then as she was sitting up, she felt a slight pain, followed by an intense pressure in her stomach. So much so that she winced, holding her stomach. "Ah... my stomach..." Miyuki strained out the words. "What's wrong? D-Did I over do it?" Katou asked, concerned, that she might have gotten carried away. "I-I think I might have to use the toilet, my stomach kinda hurts..." The young girl said. "Okay well lets go find a bathroom, Katou peered around unfortunate not seeing any signs, but she knew there was one in the department store they were headed to. It was the closet bathroom, and thankfully it was in the direction they were head to. Katou was worried about Miyuki's state. "Are you okay, can you hold it?" N-no I'm okay, I can hold it. Katou placed a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, you know if you had a little accident, it's okay to tell me alright?" She said sort of smiling. Miyuki's face turned many shades of red as she nearly shouted before resorting to intense whisper. "No I didn't!  I'm fine! Jeez..." Miyuki quietly pouted at Katou's accusing comment. The tall girl laughed out loud, it was her way of making sure Miyuki wasn't in serious pain.

Katou helped the girl back on to her feet. Upon standing up a quite large noise came from down below, Miyuki stood shocked and flustered. Katou was also shocked... "Did... did you just fart?" Miyuki looked back quickly at Katou wide eyed. "I didn't mean too!" Katou, tried her best not to laugh, but it was hopeless. Miyuki grew embarrassed. "D-don't laugh..." Katou tried to stifle her giggling, "I'm sorry! but it was just really funny!"  Katou was able to get her laughing down to an appropriate level, as she grabbed Miyuki's hand "Okay, whew, let's get you to a bathroom." She still wore a shade of red, as she realized she had been doing something so lewd in a public area. Katou walked at a slower pace now mindful of the girls wellness, Miyuki appreciated this greatly. Katou wouldn't say so but she herself had been quite excited, Not nearly as her dearly beloved, but enough so that was relieved to be wearing a longer shirt. Passing by so many people, Miyuki tried not to think how many of them walked pass her before. Reaching the store was a relief for them both, Katou was quite excited to shop, and Miyuki was just happy to be able to use the restroom. She had nearly forgotten about her need to do so. "O-okay Katou-san I'm gonna go find a bathroom." Katou responded concerned "You sure you don't need me to come with you?" The question flustered the girl. "N-no I'm fine I can go by myself..." Katou felt like she might have been overstepping her boundaries. "Oh okay then, I'll be in the cooking isle, it's down their and to the left okay?" She pointed out in the distance. "Okay then see you soon." Miyuki said as she walked off. Katou watched the girl walk away, before carrying on with her shopping duties. 

Katou wasn't the best cook, but she was determined nonetheless, she did however enjoy cooking and wanted to get better at it. She learned much of what she knew from the Manager and the cooks at the diner she worked at. To begin with, she wanted a much deeper pot so she could cook things like Stew, soup, or other slow cooked meals. Those types of meals would be great for left overs, and by themselves were quite filling. She also wanted to grab some cooking utensils, since Miyuki's kitchen was so ill equipped. She arrived at the cooking isle, right away noticing the larger pots she had thought about. With the pot secured, she used it like a shopping container as she continued browsing the shelves many wares. She tried her best not to get carried away as she was on a budget. Her mind lingered on her decision on additional cooking supplies, else where a timid girl was dealing with her own problems. Miyuki had been searching for the bathroom for sometime, the cramps that had subsided earlier now returned to her. Upon seeing a restroom signs Her stomach dropped at the site of the bathrooms, The women's restroom was out of service with a yellow sign. It was a tragedy, how unlucky could she be. for a brief moment she could almost feel the knot in her throat forming, and the tears beginning to well up. She thought about the last time she had an accident in public, it she didn't want to feel the embarrassment or even face Katou. Suddenly something small held back the tears, she cleared her lightly dampened eyes before pushed on wards. She need desperately to find a bathroom, looking about she noticed a employee, but she was reluctant to ask for assistance as it was her old fear of males. She still had a hard time with them even now. She remained silently pained as she looked for any female employees. It took several mins to realize there was no use wandering around. The young girl worked herself up to ask the employee who was restocking a shelf. 

Trembling for multiple reasons she made her presence known she whimpered as she tried to speaking clearly behind the young male. she avoided eye contact, because of this she didn't even know that the employee hadn't yet noticed her. It wasn't until she was half way through her sentence did the employee actually notice she was their behind him. She was several feet away, and the man was a bit baffled asking the young girl if she need any assistance. She was quiet before she simply pointed to the bathroom, the employee quickly put the two together and realized the situation, sadly there wasn't much he could do. People were being asked to go to the next store over to use the restroom. Miyuki's social engagement level had gone down severely. She couldn't ask the man again about some other solution to her problem, even if there was a solution she herself was to afraid to ask, so she stood there 6 feet away, as she slowly began to walk away to no where in particular. She though to herself the situation over and over, she didn't want Katou to see her defeated once again, she didn't want to ruin the outing she had prepared for them. Miyuki was defeated mentally, even though her stomach pained her, and her muscles clenched ever so tightly, her growing anxiety began to manifest itself. She couldn't think coherently as she walked slowly pigeon toed, clenching her stomach. She just wanted to get out her situation even if it meant leaving it mentally.

On the other end of the store Katou had gone a little too crazy on the shopping, she had to start narrowing down what she would have to put back if they were to carry it all on the train. Katou was none to be easily distracted when it came to shopping, and could easily spend hours window shopping for nothing in particular. Soon she had gone back to the essentials once more, saddened about putting some of those deeply wanted items back she began to look for Miyuki. She didn't think she would have finished shopping before Miyuki was done in the bathroom in fact she been gone for nearly 45 mins. Now Katou was a cool and collected woman but she too felt worried about her dear Miyuki. She quickly went toward the restrooms on the other side of the store. The store was quite large and it was easy for small child to get lost, something that Katou felt guilty thinking about. Miyuki wasn't a small child but she was timid, small, shy and very cute. Katou dare not think of the worst, she continued to the other side coming up to the restroom just before entering she was stopped by a yellow out of order sign. "Oh dear..." she said out loud as she covered her mouth. She quickly understood what most likely happened. The girl searched around the area looking for her lost lamb. She couldn't exactly say her mind was put at ease, but at least she knew Miyuki was likely not in any danger.

Miyuki was at her limit, she had began walk her walk  looking, for the the store next door. She heard the man through her thudding heart beat earlier. There was a bathroom next door, that is the only solution that Miyuki willingly wanted. Despite her desperate state, she was able to make it to the exit of the store. Getting to the store was difficult, she only heard their was a store next door, she wasn't sure which way it was. The crowds passing by wasn't helping her think straight, It didn't help her to stand there so she went with her pained gut, and took her chances going to the right. She walked rather slowly, before she felt a strong pushing pain in her abdomen. She quickly halted she feared the worse, but after a couple of seconds the pressure subsided. A sigh of relief and she was on the move again, looking up she could see the store's windows. On staggered stair shelves,  there was a variety of neatly arranged stuffed animals, ranging from gigantic, to the very small. There were a few handcrafted ones, and a couple Miyuki had recognized from some anime. If she hadn't been in her current situation she surely would have asked Katou to take a look inside with her.  Just then she realized she could have called Katou. Wasting no time pulling out her phone, she tried to concentrate on walking and dialing Katou's number. It rang once before Katou answered concerned. "Miyuki? I've been looking for you, where are you?" Miyuki was put at ease at her swiftness of answering the phone.  "I'm sorry Katou-san, The bathroom in the store was out of order... I-I asked someone, and they said their was one next door... Katou-san, I-I really have to go..." Her voice strained out the last bit, as her stomach pains grew worse. "Okay, don't hang up, just keep trying, I'm come over there right away!" Miyuki held the phone loosely to her ear as she shuffled over to the store entrance, placing her free hand on the door to the toy store. Like a wave of intense pressure, she felt  her sphincter failing as she let out a loud dry fart. Mixed feelings overwhelmed her, relief as it was only a fart, but embarrassment as a couple walking by heard and giggled at the girls misfortune. The fact that they heard it over the loud bustling mall only made things worse. She felt the large unpleasant mass moving to the edge of her anus, quickly retracting her hand, and using it to put pressure on her butt hoping to keep it in by force. It was an embarrassing pose for sure, in combination of doing her "potty" dance as she quickly tried to open the door with her other hand, desperately wedging the phone in-between her shoulder and head. She awkwardly tried to open the door before, she noticed the female store clerk behind the counter watching her curiously and partly worried. The clerk came over rather quickly to open the door noticing the young girl struggling. "Katou-san please hurry! I-I don't think I can-" her constant trembling resulted in her loosing the grip on her phone, just as the store clerk opened the door for her. Miyuki came trembling in as she practically toppled over to catch her phone falling flat on her face. The clerk was startled, before quickly kneeling down coming to the girls aid. "My goodness are you okay?" Miyuki tried to pick her self up, her hand on her face. She couldn't respond to the lady as she was to busy suppressing her tears. She had hit her face quite hard, but despite the pain it was the least of her troubles. The sudden fall had taken her attention away from her more pressing issue. sitting on the floor She felt an intense shiver down her body as the dire need to relief herself grew imminent. So much so that the only thing keeping her in control was the pressure of her butt planted on the floor. "Oh dear, little miss you're nose is bleeding!" Miyuki was unaware of the bit of blood on her hand, but in reality didn't care, she was only concentrated on keeping her pants clean.

Sadly she hadn't noticed as the the kind lady had already begun to help Miyuki. With a "Up we go..." the clerk in one quick motion lifted Miyuki on her feet. Just as Katou-san had spotted her through the store doors, and spent no time hurriedly entering the store. Miyuki let out a sudden yelp, she simply froze up and crouched back down as the clerk held her hands. She stood crouched feeling the large mass move slowly then quickly as it passed through her open and relaxed sphincter. "Miyuki? are you okay." Katou asked worriedly not exactly knowing what to do. There in the small quiet store, the soft crinkling of fabric could be heard, the clerk grew worried she wasn't sure what was wrong with the trembling girl. Miyuki's mind had gone blank, as the only thing she could feel was relief. She felt the firm mass move through pushing against the back of her padded bottom with a wet crackling sound, until she could feel the mass filling up and pressing back on her butt's bare skin. "Katou watched shocked as she saw a mass pushing out a bulge visible through Miyuki's denim overalls. It was then that she had fully lost all control and began to wet herself, quite audibly as the muffled hissing sound of the torrent of urine spraying against the front of her diaper. "M-miyuki, I-I'm so sorry..." Katou-san walked over calmly, taking over the situation, and reliving the clerk from tending to Miyuki, accident. "O-oh my goodness... Dear." Tears welled in Miyuki's eyes, as she silently wept, sitting on her now soiled bottom. Katou did as she always did and held her. The clerk interrupted them. "Excuse, me, I don't have much to offer, but you can use the employee bathroom in the back if you need some privacy for the young one?"  Katou thanked the woman, and soon led Miyuki into the offered back room. Miyuki only felt worse as she was forced to walk feeling the humiliating shame of having lost all control of her bladder and bowels in front of a complete stranger, both physically and emotionally.

Firstly Katou was quick to tend to Miyuki nose, the bleeding had stopped but just to be sure she wiped off the blood with a tamp tissue before instructing her to pinch her nose. Then came the other part of the clean up. Miyuki contested against Katou helping at all, she was simply ashamed to receive her help in her current state, the smell alone was embarrassing. "Miyuki it's okay... You won't be able to clean yourself properly anyway. I'm not going to take no for an answer anyway. Besides... I still feel like this is partly my fault." Miyuki silently agreed, awkwardly standing in the small room. Katou felt awful, but she was also ashamed that she felt a bit of excitement seeing her lover in such a way. She helped maneuver the poor girl so she was standing over the toilet seeing as how the floor seemed a bit dirty. While doing so she couldn't help but place her hand on the large warm bulge of Miyuki's messy bottom, Stopping short from her temptation to give it a small squeeze. "Katou-san?" Miyuki questioned. " YES! ,O-Okay let's do this..." Katou setting herself straight as she began to remove the tapes from the soiled diaper, lowering it and carefully wrapping it up as she tossed it into the trash bin. She sought any other way to clean her up before settling on using almost an entire roll of toilet paper. "Again... I'm just... really sorry, I wish I was there and could have done more..." Katou said once more, as she clean her butt. Miyuki sniffling "It's okay... I-I should be the one apologizing...." Katou continued anyway. "but you don't have to apologize, it's something that you can't control, if anything it's my job to help you with this stuff, and I should be helping you, not have accidents if I can." Miyuki only nodded her head and continued on. Miyuki stood holding her blouse up, except for a few groans of displeasure, she was for the most part silent. "...alright, I think that's as best as I can do." Katou said after giving her a once over. It was awkward enough to let some one stare at your butt for so long, Miyuki spent no time bending over to pull up her panties and was about to button up her overalls, before realizing she would now have no protection here on out. "Katou-san awkwardly presented Miyuki with a fresh pull-ups type diaper that she pulled from out her purse. "Tada... ha ha... I brought an extra just in case..." Miyuki was appreciative of the thought but also a bit embarrassed, knowing that her accidents were that regular and predictable. Miyuki sat down on the toilet as she began to remove her shoes, socks, overalls, and panties, before sliding the white puffy garment up her legs. Soon she was fully dressed and ready to go. Katou finished washing her hands, gave her a hug before taking her hand as they exited the bathroom.

by the time they came out Miyuki was able to compose herself, she still found it hard to look the woman in the eyes, but she made it her duty to properly apologize, as did Katou as well. The clerk simply waved it off with a smile, "it's okay, it's happened before since children frequent this shop! I was really worried about you so please take this." She handed the girl a stuffed bear with small blue bow tie. Miyuki was taken aback, she wasn't sure how to respond she surely didn't want to take anything for free, but the clerk insisted. "I have children of my own, but there mostly grown up nowadays. It's just my motherly side!" Miyuki humble accepted the gift, "Thank you so much, I'm so sorry..." She bowed deeply before they left, Miyuki promised to visit the lady again. Miyuki still felt shame as she walked out of the store, she also felt a bit embarrassed as the clerk might have mistaken her for being much younger than she actually was despite the child like incident.

They walked without exchanging words for a while, Miyuki simply held her hand and let Katou lead her wherever they were going. She wasn't really sure how she felt about the whole ordeal. Regardless of the magnitude of the accident, she still had lost control. She could argue that maybe there was a point where she could used the restroom earlier but she simply didn't have too. She didn't feel the need to. She wondered if her incontinence was getting worse or if her new lifestyle gave her mind and body relief from her past troubles. She truly loved Katou, and was thankful for the things she has done, and the feelings she brought into her life. It was a constant struggle for the girl, confidence did not come easy. It was challenging to stay positive living day to day, despite the attempts Katou made to make the girl feel loved, she felt that there was nothing she could give her in return.

"Hey! Birthday cake?"

Miyuki's thoughts were interrupted, as her eyes were laying upon an ice cream cone with sprinkles. The two had seemingly teleport-ed to an ice cream parlor, Miyuki took in the surroundings that she had been absent to for the past 7 minutes. Katou was holding out an ice cream. "It was birthday cake with sprinkles right?" The taller blonde repeated. Miyuki smiled as she took the ice cream from Katou's hand, and closed in to embrace her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's that preview!

1585938955_NewJobpage7.thumb.png.273f7bc82788c33fef63babbfdf2092e.png

Until next time....

That was an amazing chapter, your writing is just so good, I can't help but love the characters, and the little cute moments get me every time. It saddens me a lot that you won't be continuing this story for a while, but whenever you do come back with a new chapter, I know it will be well worth the wait, also, I'm super excited for your new comic, the teaser looks really interesting.

Please keep up your amazing work.

8 hours ago, Drip said:

That was an amazing chapter, your writing is just so good, I can't help but love the characters, and the little cute moments get me every time. It saddens me a lot that you won't be continuing this story for a while, but whenever you do come back with a new chapter, I know it will be well worth the wait, also, I'm super excited for your new comic, the teaser looks really interesting.

Please keep up your amazing work.

Thank you so much! I still want to do another chapter, before I put it on hold. I'm relieved you found my writing to be acceptable. I was never really good at writing essays and stuff so im glad i can at least write story's well!

• 4 years later...