Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Share your bedwetting dream experiences

I have wet the bed a handful of times since being a kid but not consistently, when I was probably 8 I remember dreaming that I was on the toilet at school. Then I half woke up and thought “I am on the toilet, aren’t I?” But I wasn’t. I didn’t really realize what was going on until it was too late to stop. I don’t remember the aftermath. 

• 4 weeks later...

The best experience is when you're dreaming about desperation and than going to the toilet and finally peeing, but you're actually still sleeping and wetting the bed. If you wake up when you're still peeing, it's a natural reaction to try to get out of the bed as quickly as possible, but you can't stop peeing right away. At least to me this happened only occasionally, but the feeling was marvellous. Now I wear diapers and usually even don't wake up any more.

6 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

The best experience is when you're dreaming about desperation and than going to the toilet and finally peeing, but you're actually still sleeping and wetting the bed. If you wake up when you're still peeing, it's a natural reaction to try to get out of the bed as quickly as possible, but you can't stop peeing right away. At least to me this happened only occasionally, but the feeling was marvellous. Now I wear diapers and usually even don't wake up any more.

Does the peeing in the dream feels weird or out of place since you're actually going in your pants and bed?  I read that when people pee in the dream they feel wetness all over even though they're doing it on a toilet.

I've had dreams in the past where I'm looking for a toilet because I have to pee so badly and I can't find anywhere to go. So I finally decide to just wet my pants in my dream. That's usually when I wake up. A few times I've just started peeing and I'm able to stop it right away and get to the toilet. A couple times I've just stood next to my bed and finished wetting my pajamas.