Have you ever had an accident in the shower?

Have you ever just...peed in the shower? 

I did about three times? The first time, it was a legit accident. I literally couldn't hold it in anymore and if I got out I would pee on the floor, so peeing in the shower seemed like a better idea. The other 2 times I probably could've held it, but I decided why not just let it out in the shower. I mean, it gets washed away by the water into the drain and pretty much nobody will notice. 

Accident not, but many times I peed deliberately due to increasing desperation. As mentioned above it's the most interesting way for rapid increasing desperation. Also there is nothing to clean after that.

Doesn't everyone pee in the shower?  Isn't that just a normal thing to do?

Why wouldn't you pee in the shower?  Plenty of soap to clean after.

I think it's fairly normal to pee in your own shower, it's perfectly hygienic and certainly very hard not to if you need to go! 

Since “accident” implies “unintentional,” I would have to say no, I’ve never had an “accident” in the shower ? 

If by accident you mean doing it in the shower while still wearing a piece of clothing, then yes I've my boxer briefs and trunks in the shower

Pretty normal for someone to pee in the shower. I do it every time

I’ve never had an accident per se but I do pee deliberaty every time I’m in the shower. I’m washing myself and I’m in a big thing if flowing water, it’s just something I do without even thinking and be I don’t see any reason to stop. 

I don't recall ever having truly having an accident in the shower, since I recognise the need to pee before stepping in However , I frequently take my shower when I am very desperate. I  struggle mightily to hold it in , as I love that I am about to pee uncontrollably feeling. Occasionally , I make it through the shower without peeing .  On these occasions , I will let my pee out in the shower when I am done showering.  Normally, I at least leak some, and sometimes I lose control , peeing in a steady stream that I can not stop. There are some special times when I have waited too long, and I start leaking and spurting on the lip of the tub, while adjusting the water.

I found out the hard way that it's virtually impossible for me to hold and have a shower. It's just a natural instinct to go as soon as the water hits me! >.< 

But yeah I think I legit pee everytime I go shower whether there's an urge to go or not o.o

3 minutes ago, Ashi said:

I found out the hard way that it's virtually impossible for me to hold and have a shower. It's just a natural instinct to go as soon as the water hits me! >.< 

But yeah I think I legit pee everytime I go shower whether there's an urge to go or not o.o

Ahaha, it's the same for me, especially since I like really hot showers .w.

i pee sometime while i take shower... sometimes its just for fun and sometimes its just because the water make me need to pee and i cant hold it

When I do a wetting, I usually can’t completely empty my bladder into my pants. During clean-up, though, I find that I typically still have to pee, and the running water helps. I like to stand there and pee down my legs, usually as much as I pissed into my pants. That second release feels sooo good. ? 

9 hours ago, miss_mimi said:

i pee sometime while i take shower... sometimes its just for fun and sometimes its just because the water make me need to pee and i cant hold it

Have you done it while still wearing your panties?

13 hours ago, johnnyc82 said:

Have you done it while still wearing your panties?

yes :happy:

Of course, I've done it and an ex has done it for me during a hold, exhilarating to feel and watch happen

I always do it after swimming/going to a water park. I always do a hold in those situations.

I thought I would be able to experience fear wetting with those water slides but it never happened, even when I actually got desperate enough to squirm on the line there.

Like others have said, I've never had an "accident" in the shower, but I'll frequently step into the shower to deliberately wet myself. 

And I ALWAYS pee when I take a shower, usually first thing, before I start soaping down. Even if I didn't feel the need to.