Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you ever had an accident in the shower?

Have you ever just...peed in the shower? 

I did about three times? The first time, it was a legit accident. I literally couldn't hold it in anymore and if I got out I would pee on the floor, so peeing in the shower seemed like a better idea. The other 2 times I probably could've held it, but I decided why not just let it out in the shower. I mean, it gets washed away by the water into the drain and pretty much nobody will notice. 

I don't recall ever having truly having an accident in the shower, since I recognise the need to pee before stepping in However , I frequently take my shower when I am very desperate. I  struggle mightily to hold it in , as I love that I am about to pee uncontrollably feeling. Occasionally , I make it through the shower without peeing .  On these occasions , I will let my pee out in the shower when I am done showering.  Normally, I at least leak some, and sometimes I lose control , peeing in a steady stream that I can not stop. There are some special times when I have waited too long, and I start leaking and spurting on the lip of the tub, while adjusting the water.

3 minutes ago, Ashi said:

I found out the hard way that it's virtually impossible for me to hold and have a shower. It's just a natural instinct to go as soon as the water hits me! >.< 

But yeah I think I legit pee everytime I go shower whether there's an urge to go or not o.o

Ahaha, it's the same for me, especially since I like really hot showers .w.

When I do a wetting, I usually can’t completely empty my bladder into my pants. During clean-up, though, I find that I typically still have to pee, and the running water helps. I like to stand there and pee down my legs, usually as much as I pissed into my pants. That second release feels sooo good. ?