Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Boys, did you ever need to pee badly at school so you were going to get the bathroom pass, but another boy got the bathroom pass first, and got to pee first before you, and after the boy was done peeing in the bathroom with the bathroom pass did you make it to the bathroom in time?

Edited by hoopaconfined (see edit history)

That happened a few times to me in elementary and middle school. There was one time I kind of didn’t make it. I was in my classroom and I really had to pee and was squirming around but the teacher was teaching a lesson. Then this other boy raised his hand and asked to go to th bathroom and the teacher said yes so I raised my hand and asked to go to the bathroom but she said to wait until the other boy got back. So I waited and waited and he was taking a long time and finally he came back and I had to go soo bad and the bathrooms were on the other side of the school so I ran out with the pass and ran to the bathroom but halfway there it started coming out. I peed my pants a little but most of it made it to the toilet. My underwear was pretty wet and there was a small wet spot on my shorts by no one seemed to notice. 

A few other times I had to go bad but I always totally made it. 

3 hours ago, DeltaFoxtrot said:

STOP spamming this, STOP fantasizing about minors. 

When I say boys I actually mean males in general so I do not mean just boys could answer, but any males could answer the questions I ask in general no matter how old they are.

I just like using the word boys rather than males.

They are questions though for any males in school when they were younger, but really any males no matter what age can answer in general.

• The topic was locked