Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anybody else has the same problem as me?

Yesterday, I actually got genuinely desperate while in the cinema. Had too much to drink inside and I didn't take a leak before going in like I usually do.

I thought of holding it all the way through the movie, especially since I'm right at the corner seat so I have to go through multiple people to go to the bathroom.

However, the moment my mind wandered to omo and this site, the urge got really strong that I had to lean forward and press my thighs together. It got so bad I genuinely was afraid I was going to have an accident. I tried to think up something else, and the urge lessened. But when my mind wandered back, it came back strong again.

In the end, I gave up and excused myself to the toilet. I wanted to try playing with it, letting out small spurts and such, but with so many people blocking the way, I can't just run to the bathroom if I messed up.

Anyone else has this problem of increasing desperation if you think about pee, "I'm going to have an accident!", or any omo related thoughts in general?

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, thinking about my desperation and how I secretly like it definitely makes it worse... I think it is because you are more consciously aware of your bladder, your need, and what this might mean, where normally you would just focus on the movie you are watching while ignoring your bladder (until the need gets very urgent).

I think it is simply opposite the feeling when you have been busy with something or concentrated on something and you suddenly feel like you need to pee badly (or are hungry, thirsty etc.). It is not that you were not needing a wee five minutes earlier, it is simply that you didn't notice because your brain was occupied in a different way.

Yep... When i am in the mood for or thinking of omo stuff and have holding/needing to pee i get desperate very quickly, though I will still be able to hold it for a few hours.

But when i am not thinking about it at all and i am gaming on my pc or so while drinking lots of bubble water, i can last for hours and hours before even feeling the need to pee. (I pee when i wake up, and the next time i go is usually after dinner or even later)

Though (for example) when i am wearing a diaper while gaming, i cant even hold it for 3 hours before peeing in it.

Yes, whenever I decide i wanna take a day to have a wetting session, about 4 hours in I will have a struggle between trying to hold more while also on this site, or watching some sort of watersports videos.. I like to keep myself in the mix, and make sure my mind doesn't stray (maybe it's a mental game I play? I dunno..). Its hard to stay focused on anything but relieving yourself, but it's also nice to think of how good it will feel 😂

24 minutes ago, DeltaFoxtrot said:

Being diapered pretty much 24/7 for several years now my body is quite accustomed to going whenever the urge strikes, so if I'm not padded up for some reason I have to make a conscious effort to stop myself from going. 

I've never worn any sort of diapers before in my kink life, but the sound of losing control without a sweat of a thought sounds awesome! Ill have to experience diapers at least once I suppose.. :o

23 minutes ago, AriesTheRam said:

I've never worn any sort of diapers before in my kink life, but the sound of losing control without a sweat of a thought sounds awesome! Ill have to experience diapers at least once I suppose.. 😮

It is worth trying at least once. Being able to go whenever, wherever is quite liberating. But if you are going to try it do yourself a favor and order some diapers online, the store brands are pathetic. 

20 minutes ago, AriesTheRam said:

You got it! I'll make sure I don't get any store bought ones. I'll have to give this a try on my weekend. Should be a nice way to start the days off 🙂 thathanks for the advice!!

Always happy to help. If you are in the 'States I can recommend ordering from North Shore Care... they've got a good selection, reasonable prices and prompt shipping. 

15 minutes ago, DeltaFoxtrot said:

If you are in the 'States I can recommend ordering from North Shore Care...

I'm going to be sure to look up North Shore Care! I try to maintain good quality stuff for wetting. It's always nice to have better quality, even if it's gunna get pee all over it 😣

Then again, I've never tried diapers, so I'm not sure if having wet clothes will even be a thing? Lol. I can hold just about a full liter before I basically can't hold it anymore, so maybe that'll be the challenge; see if I can outsoak the diaper, OR, try and keep it all in the diaper as best as possible.. dunno which challenge would be more fun!

3 hours ago, Vika said:

At least compared to more bulky/“better” diapers they’re not as expensive and you could use them to see if you actually want to dive in or not. 

That's not a half bad idea. Diapers has never been a huge interest of mine, but as my kink grows, I'm more open to new ideas and scenarios. I'll definitely have to do a test run some time soon, see if it's anything for me!

7 hours ago, AriesTheRam said:

Awesome! I'm totally fine with some leaking. I'm less about the holding and more about the mess.. I'll probably really enjoy leakage after im done actually wetting myself, that way maybe the sensation will last a bit longer 😮

i agree with you, its nice to see someone's diaper leak
though its kinda annoying when you were planning on wearing it for a long period and it starts leaking in one wetting

12 minutes ago, Vika said:

You’ll probably enjoy them then. I haven’t purposefully wet clothing though from my experience wearing a soaked diaper the warmth sticks around for awhile, and depending on how wet the diaper is it can be comfortable to wear for sometime. Obviously don’t wear it too long and shower after to clean off to prevent the possibility of rashes!

Totally agreed!! I think I'm about to take a trip to wal mart and stock up on bed pads, diapers, and the such 🙂 see what sorta deals or prices I'm looking at, too. Who knows, maybe some new clothes too, there just isn't a huge selection of variety!😣

Store brands are a good way to start, they don't cost much and when you do upgrade to the stuff available online you'll appreciate just how much better it really is. 

If you can still find them Depends diapers (the actual tape on ones) aren't terrible, they'll hold a few small wettings before you'll need to change.

You can also double the cheap diapers up, use scissors or a razor knife to cut slits in the outer plastic shell, then put a second diaper on over it.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh definitely. If I think about my need or omo stuff in general it will make it worse. But I can't help it, whenever I need to pee it makes my mind wander into naughty omo things.

I especially love watching videos when I need to pee to make it so much worse. Seeing other people desperate and wetting makes it a challenge to keep holding when I see other people enjoying relief.

Re movie theaters:  A movie theater employee manual of the 1970s had a section on cleaning urine out to theater seats.  It must have been a common event.

Gemmy,  That reminds me of a clip I saw (long lost).  Two college girls on camera and a third operating the camera - all in a home bathroom.  The one waiting on the left was soaked.  Apparently, hearing her friend pee gave her a major bladder spasm.