Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Holding back the flood

Guest despmermaid

Guest despmermaid

First of all: not a native speaker, sorry for mistakes ?

Let´s start at the beginning. A couple of years ago, when I was already into Omo-stuff I decided to have a long ride through the mountains to end a stressy week.

It was summer and of course, due to the heat, I drank lots of water. All this water strikes back at some time. Of course, always when it absolutely doesn´t fit. I was anywhere in the mountains, away from trails in the forest when my bladder decided to tell me it needs to be emptied. Soon, of course. At this moment, I was pretty relaxed that I´ll get back to the stable relaxed and use the bathroom.
Later on, when I already decided to cut the course and get to the stable earlier and faster than planed, I had to go badly. The nice thing about taking a horseride in the mountains is the view and the landscape. The bad thing are the mountains themselves when moving upwards and downwards (on the constantly moving back of a horse). There´s no way to move really fast with a horse, due to safety. Further more, it´s not always possible to get off the horse, tie in anywhere and just relieve yourself unless you want to walk the way home with the horse by the hand (sorry, not a tall girl here).

Riding a horse means rocking back and forward which increases the urge to pee, especially when the saddles front touches the poor bladder while moving downwards. But at least, the saddle puts pressure between the legs and helps holding it. But I reached the point of needing to pee badly faster than I hoped. Gravity is also not a friend when it strikes right into the bladder. In fact, I was sitting up on the horse, really desperate and trying to get home ASAP. Somehow, I managed to coordinate the horse and myself without leaking or loosing any drip.

When I was finally almost home I was absolutely bursting (as usual when I know there´s finally relieve it gets way more urgent!). Luckily it was pretty late and the dusk has set so there were just few people at the stable. I was dying for release when I reached the stabble. As soon as I stopped the horse I almost lost it and could barely stop the flood. When getting of the horse I totally lost it and peed myself, unable to stop the flood. ..

hello despmermaid, welcome to the site.
a classic desperation situation ?
i hope it was not a bad experience for you, it sounds very exciting.
i did not know that getting back up can be a problem, good to know ?
it is known that the saddle pommel can apply pressure to the bladder, especially when riding downhill. on the other hand the back pressure from the saddle helps to hold on longer, as well as while sitting on the bicycle.
no wonder that you could not hold it any longer after dismounting your horse.
hopefully nobody has seen you, jodhpurs can cover a lot. cleaning the riding boots was certainly a lot of work.
thanks for sharing your story with us!

Guest despmermaid
19 hours ago, Ranpalan said:

Welcome to the site, and thanks for telling us about it!

Is it true that it happens that people pee in the stalls?

I´ve never seen someone peeing in the stalls, there are restrooms but thy´re usually located in a near-based lounge. In case of emergency maybe too far away ;)

18 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Welcome to the site.

How did you feel about that? I hope it wasn't a horrible experience for you. Did you get over it pretty quickly, or find you enjoyed it?

Thanks for the welcome :) It wasn´t that horrible, honestyl the release was awesome and it was an absolutely emergency. I´m not into wetting, I´m more into holding as long as possible and enjoying it, but loosing control sometimes happens ;) I kind of enjoyed it but it´s not like I feel like doing it again :) I got over it, cleaned the boots and took a shower, that´s it

4 hours ago, waterrat said:

hello despmermaid, welcome to the site.
a classic desperation situation ?
i hope it was not a bad experience for you, it sounds very exciting.
i did not know that getting back up can be a problem, good to know ?
it is known that the saddle pommel can apply pressure to the bladder, especially when riding downhill. on the other hand the back pressure from the saddle helps to hold on longer, as well as while sitting on the bicycle.
no wonder that you could not hold it any longer after dismounting your horse.
hopefully nobody has seen you, jodhpurs can cover a lot. cleaning the riding boots was certainly a lot of work.
thanks for sharing your story with us!

Classic desp situation, not planned but that´s how life goes :) Getting back up on the horse isn´t that easy when you´re in the woods, a small girl and a tall horse, not the best combination I guess ;)
The saddle bommel is heaven and hell at the same time, you absolutely got it :) Riding the bicycle desp isn´t easier fr me, I wouldn´t compare it for myself but I may need to figure that out :)

And thanks too all for the welcome and the feedback :) May I share other stories with you :)

On 1/21/2019 at 11:51 AM, despmermaid said:

Thanks for the welcome ? It wasn´t that horrible, honestyl the release was awesome and it was an absolutely emergency. I´m not into wetting, I´m more into holding as long as possible and enjoying it, but loosing control sometimes happens ? I kind of enjoyed it but it´s not like I feel like doing it again ? I got over it, cleaned the boots and took a shower, that´s it

That's good. I know someone similar on this site too.

Good that you could at least get a little bit of pleasure from this experience.
That you are not into wetting makes it even better, you have certainly given everything to hold it in.
It must have been a torrential downpour in your jodhpurs, if you have such a big bladder as you wrote in another topic.
You are the second girl I hear talking about the saddle bommel pressing on her bladder while riding, at first, I could not believe it was possible, but now it is clear.
On the bike, it depends on how you sit, how high your saddle and handlebars are. With the right pelvic angle it should work.
Would be great to read more of your experiences ?