Sign In

Just a Normal Guy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

c)  Jenny pees behind the bus shelter but Vanna is too shy, and decides to wait until they reach the pub. "Cover me" ordered Jenna. She went behind the bus shelter, peeling down her nylon tights

c) There is no line for the toilets but the only stall is occupied by a girl being sick. But since its a unisex bathroom, there is also a urinal available.... "Voila! Here we are" said Alex, as t

a) There are two girls standing together in the corner. They're both very pretty; go and chat them up and test Callum's half-drunk theory. In the corner of the crowded room there were two girls s

a) Vanna pleads with the person inside to let her in (but will he/she?).

---------------------------------

Frantically, Vanna knocks hard on the door.

"Is anyone in there?" She was pee dancing hard now, constantly crossing one foot over the other and her hand jammed between her legs.

"What do you want?" came a low, croaky voice from inside the stall. It was a woman, and evidently she hardly had the energy to speak.

"I realllllly need to use the toilet" Vanna pleaded. "Are you going to be long?"

There was no answer. Instead, the woman inside started coughing and being sick again. A wave of desperation hit Vanna, and she squeezed her right leg over her left as hard as possible, only just stopping the flow of pee. But she knew that she would only last a couple more seconds; her clamped down crotch muscles were the only thing stopping  a river of pee from falling down her legs. In panic, she looked round and saw the only solution she could find.

She went over to the urinal and pulled up her right leg, using the nearby sink as a support. Just in time, she pushed the front of her panties to the side as piss shot out of her pee hole, hitting the metal of the urinal and splattering over her thighs. But she didn't care one bit.  The  relief was so tremendous, she was almost close to orgasm. 

Suddenly, relief turned to shock as she heard footsteps approaching the bathroom door. She was still in mid-stream.

What does Vanna do?

(Guys, I've decided to test strawpoll following a suggestion from one of you. You just need to click the below link and vote for your preferred option. It's very simple, and hopefully it will be simpler for me to see which result has the most votes. Thanks for your support :))

http://www.strawpoll.me/17934752

She can't stop peeing; whoever enters the bathroom sees the full show.

Vanna attempted to stem the flow of pee, but it was coming out so strongly that her tired crotch muscles were unable to take the force. The door handle to the bathroom turned and someone walked in. The person stood in the doorway, staring at Vanna almost in disbelief. Vanna froze for a couple of seconds before coming to the realisation of what was happening. This person had just caught her peeing in a urinal, with an almost unhindered view of her crotch area, from which pee was still jetting out.

Who enters the room?

http://www.strawpoll.me/17974180

Guys, I'm going to proceed with the strawpoll technique for a short while as it appears to have worked quite well the first time. However, my worry is that because you  guys don't  need to post here to vote, I will be losing intercation with my readers. So please, I  would still love to hear your feedback and thoughts on the story 🙂

a) Alex

Alex stood in the doorway, almost in disbelief at what he was seeing. Vanna was also frozen for a couple of seconds, before quickly jerking away from the urinal and turning her back. She hadn't quite yet finished peeing; she felt a warm spot in her panties as some continued to trickle out.

"Vanna I'm, I'm..." stammered Alex. 

"Go away!" screamed Vanna, her back still turned in shame.

"I'm sorry! I didn't realise..."

"Please Alex, just go!" 

Alex gingerly walked out of the room and shut the door. He stood behind it, taking a moment to compose himself at what he had just seen. Now that the shock had worn off, he started to picture the scene in his mind: those slim, smooth legs, one resting on the  sink at a ninety degree angle to its partner. Vanna's clean shaved pussy with piss roaring out of it, her dress pulled up high enough so that he could even sneak a peak at her small, toned ass.

What happens next?

http://www.strawpoll.me/18012684

a) Alex walks back in and tries to calm Vanna

Alex waited a couple of seconds and then, steeling himself, gently reopened the door. Vanna was still standing by the urinal, and he could tell that she was weeping.

"Get out!" she snapped as he walked in.

"Calm down!" he said gently, walking up to her. He carefully placed a hand on her back. She didn't resist.

"It's so embarrassing" she squealed.

"Hey, we've all been there" he replied. "Hell, I can't tell you the amount of times I've pissed in public before".

"Please don't tell Jenna!"

"Of course not". He hugged her, rubbing her back with his hand. After a few seconds they detached, but still he kept hold of her. He gazed into her eyes, still tear-stricken. 

What should Alex do?

http://www.strawpoll.me/18052161

• 2 weeks later...

Tell her that he was turned on but what he had seen

"Can I tell you something?" he said, still looking into her eyes. For some reason, her tears made her look even prettier, and he felt a strong urge to kiss her.

"What?" she said, softly. 

A movement from inside the locked stall broke the sexual tension that had built up. They suddenly remembered that there were was still someone inside, who by now appeared to have passed out.

"Let's go somewhere private". Alex took her hand, and she didn't resist. He led her out of the bar, into the dark, quiet street. Luckily Jenna was sitting on the other side of the bar to the toilets, so she didn't spot them. It was almost one o'clock in the morning. Vanna shivered as she stepped outside, though she felt she could handle the cold much better now that her bladder was no longer full.

Alex turned to her and once more looked into her eyes, still keeping hold of her hand. She held his gaze, until finally he spoke.

"I find you really attractive" he began.

She blushed and looked down toward the ground in embarrassment. "Me too" she mumbled.

"And.....what just happened now..I don't want you to push me away because of it. On the contrary, I....I liked it". He was stammering now, the alcohol-induced confidence completely evaporating.

How should Vanna react?

http://www.strawpoll.me/18170712

She's into it as well.

There was a couple of seconds of awkward silence, which to Alex seemed like ages. He tried to hold her gaze, but the pressure was too much and he lowered his head to stare at the floor.

"You do?" she replied at last.

"Yes. I mean, I don't want to embarrass you or anything. Its just that I really like you and, I thought I should just say it" he stammered.

She smiled sweetly and hugged him. This was so unexpected that he took a few moments to adjust himself and hug her back.

"I like you too" she said. "And...." Now it was her turn to blush and look at the floor. "I've done it before".

"Done what?"

"I had a boyfriend a couple of years ago. He used to like golden showers, so he used to make me hold in my pee. So you're not THAT strange" she said, trying to make the conversation a little lighter.

What  should Alex do?

http://www.strawpoll.me/18203539 

• 2 weeks later...

Take things slower and ask her out for dinner the next day.

"So, given that you like me, and I like you, maybe we could go out of dinner someday?" he asked.

"I would love that" she smiled.

"How about tomorrow? I'm off work".

She smiled at him and then kissed him on the lips. He was shocked at first, but soon fell into the groove and started tonguing her back.

"I suppose that's a yes then?" he said when they finally pulled apart.

"A big one" she replied.

How should the story continue?

http://www.strawpoll.me/18269171 

• 2 weeks later...

Fast forward to the dinner date the next day.

Alex drove slowly along the dimly lit street lined with old apartment buildings. Straining his eyes in the dark, he finally found the block he was looking for and pulled over. He walked up to the door, looking very handsome in his long black trousers and white shirt, and rang the intercom.

"It's me, Alex" he spoke.

"Be right down" came Vanna's voice.

Alex paced in front of the door as he waited, feeling slightly nervous as one would do on a first date. Finally he heard the familiar klip-klop sound of a woman's heels from behind the door, from which Vanna emerged a few seconds later.

"Wow" said Alex. "You look beautiful".

What is Vanna wearing?

No poll here, this is open to suggestions

43 minutes ago, FullBladder85 said:

I'll go with the other option from the Melissa explains it all game.

"She's wearing a pair of tight blue jeans and an even tighter black form-fitting t-shirt. The jeans are so tight you can see the outlines of her black panties"

Nevermind, you're not alone Bro, going with that too.

But I didn't remember about that, It was in the photoset event in the club?

20 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

Nevermind, you're not alone Bro, going with that too.

But I didn't remember about that, It was in the photoset event in the club?

It was in a later version of the Melissa game, you can choose at the beginning of the game if she wears her skirt (like you quoted) or the tight jeans. There's also the ability to access the options menu in the middle of the game to change things. I think the latest version of it was 3.2a.

12 minutes ago, FullBladder85 said:

It was in a later version of the Melissa game, you can choose at the beginning of the game if she wears her skirt (like you quoted) or the tight jeans. There's also the ability to access the options menu in the middle of the game to change things. I think the latest version of it was 3.2a.

I’m gonna go with tight jeans and a blouse!

On an unrelated note, I havent seen that version of the game, I’d love if you DM’d me the link lol 😂 

She was wearing a pair of tight blue jeans and an even tighter black form-fitting t-shirt. The jeans were so tight that Alex could see the outlines of her black panties.

"Thanks" said Vanna. She leant forward as he gave her the customary welcome kisses on each cheek. "I haven't worn these jeans in two years. They feel so tight".

Alex felt a tightening in his pants as she spoke.

When does the pee play start?

http://www.strawpoll.me/18384603

• 2 weeks later...

Later on after the dinner (accidentally)

They drove around half an hour to a fancy restaurant on the outside of town. It had been recommended to Alex by a friend, and offered some of the best seafood in the area. They had a delicious three-course meal, washed down with three bottles of white wine between them, such that by the end of the meal they were both rather tipsy.

After they had paid the bill, Alex went to the toilet to relieve himself.

Does Vanna do the  same?

a)  She doesn't go pee, leading to bulging, full bladder desperation in her tight jeans later on.

b) She goes and breaks the seal, leading to more rapid, acute desperation later on.