Sign In

Just a Normal Guy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

c)  Jenny pees behind the bus shelter but Vanna is too shy, and decides to wait until they reach the pub. "Cover me" ordered Jenna. She went behind the bus shelter, peeling down her nylon tights

c) There is no line for the toilets but the only stall is occupied by a girl being sick. But since its a unisex bathroom, there is also a urinal available.... "Voila! Here we are" said Alex, as t

a) There are two girls standing together in the corner. They're both very pretty; go and chat them up and test Callum's half-drunk theory. In the corner of the crowded room there were two girls s

c)  Jenny pees behind the bus shelter but Vanna is too shy, and decides to wait until they reach the pub.

"Cover me" ordered Jenna. She went behind the bus shelter, peeling down her nylon tights and holding up her dress as she squatted. Vanna was covering her while Alex gentlemanly decided to look away, though he couldn't resist taking a quick sneak peak. He didn't see much owing to Vanna's cover, though he did catch a glimpse of Jenna's long, slim legs shining pale white in the moonlight.

After a couple of seconds, he heard the loud hiss of pee that had waited to come out too long, followed by the customary sight of relief.

"Oh fuck that feels good!" exclaimed Jenna as pee continue to roar out of her crotch, forming an ever increasing puddle on the street below. This went on for almost a minute until the hissing sound gradually changed into a trickle. Hearing Jenna rise and pull up her panties and her nylons, Alex turned to find that the puddle of pee had travelled quite far, such was the amount that Jenna had peed, almost touching his shoes.

"Wow, that's a big puddle" he observed.

"Yeah. When Jenna's gotta pee, she's gotta pee"said Jenna, looking much happier now. "Sure you don't wanna go hun?" she asked Vanna.

"No, I'll think I'll wait till we get to the pub" she replied. "Though hearing you pee was like torture, my stomach is so bloated". She rubbed her stomach as if to emphasise what she had said.  Alex noticed her stomach was indeed bulging slightly outward of her petite frame. He felt his manhood harden once more, still fuelled by the ecstasy of hearing Jenna peeing.

"Let's go, its only five minutes from here" he  said.

They walked until they reached a narrow street, in the middle of which hung a sign for a pub.

"Here it is" said Alex. "Oh, its closed" he feigned surprise.

"You've got to be kidding" said Vanna. "Oh, I need to go soooo bad". She was almost in tears, her right hand now shamlessy holding her crotch. Alex felt slightly sorry that he had led her into this situation.

What should happen next?

a) Vanna decides to pee in the street, aware that there is nowhere to hide and that she might be easily seen by a passer-by.

b) Alex feels sorry for Vanna and lets her know of a bar that's really open, though there is only one unisex bathroom which might be dirty and have a long line.

c) Start walking back to the house (will she make it, or will she finally manage to get relief?)

b) Alex feels sorry for Vanna and lets her know of a bar that's really open, though there is only one unisex bathroom which might be dirty and have a long line.

"I know of another place just a couple of minutes walk away...its bound to be open because I was there only last week. Do you think you can make it?"

"I'll try. I don't know, I'm really bursting! Please help!" she bounced up and down, tears welling up in her eyes.

Alex put his arm around her and led started leading her towards to the pub, her hand now unashamedly jammed in  her crotch. Luckily it was a dark, cold night, and there were not many people around.

What happens next?

a) Vanna cannot make it and urgently pops a squat in the street.

b) They arrive at the pub but there is a long line. Vanna asks if she can skip because she is so desperate - will they let her?

c) There is no line for the toilets but the only stall is occupied by a girl being sick. But since its a unisex bathroom, there is also a urinal available....

c) There is no line for the toilets but the only stall is occupied by a girl being sick. But since its a unisex bathroom, there is also a urinal available....

"Voila! Here we are" said Alex, as they rounded a corner and came face to face with a traditional pub.

"And its open!" exclaimed Jenna, who was now much more jovial following her relieving piss.

They entered the darkened room of the pub. There were a number of people inside, though it was by no means crowded.

"What can I get you?" asked the barman as they approached the bar, past a group of guys huddled around the pool table.

Might as well get a drink while we're here, thought Alex. He ordered three bottles of beer.

"Please, can you tell me where the bathroom is?" cried Vanna, hopping up and down discreetly.

The barman pointed her to a small door on the left. Without waiting a second longer, she was off.

The bathroom was quite small, consisting of one stall, a urinal, and a sink. Seeing the urinal, Vanna thought she had made a mistake and re-checked the sign. It was a unisex bathroom. Luckily there was no line, though she felt quite disgusted by the smell of urine and the horrible state of the floor.

She walked over to the stall and with horror saw that it was occupied. From inside, she could hear someone groaning and coughing. Vanna realised with panic  that the person inside was being sick, and would not be exiting any time soon.

What happens next?

a) Vanna pleads with the person inside to let her in (but will he/she?).

b) Vanna pisses herself.

c) Vanna pees in the urinal.

d) Vanna pees in the urinal and a guy walks in and catches her.

On 4/20/2019 at 2:31 AM, Vika said:

Suggestion, maybe use a site like strawpoll which would allow for multiple people to vote without there being a lot of posts that are just the option pick between writings? 

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll check it out, maybe introduce it in future posts.