Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Just a Normal Guy

This story is a sequel to a previous one I had written a couple of years ago ("Just a normal girl"). Following this story does not require the reading of the previous one, though I have provided a link and a short summary below.

The main plot of "Just a normal girl" was a University student called Amy meeting Alex, an exchange student who enjoyed watching girls desperate to pee. After a couple of meetings, Amy eventually discovers Alex's fetish and decides to go along with it. The story ends with the two spending the night together. The full story can be found here: Just a normal girl

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(final few lines from "Just a normal girl")

Amy opened her eyes to the sound  of a loud whistling sound from the next room. Somewhat apprehensively, she got up and, fully in the nude, went to check what was happening.

"Morning!" said Alex, still smiling shyly despite the previous night's events.

Amy laughed. "I though they stopped manufacturing those things ages ago" she said, pointing to the old  fashioned kettle that was whistling away on the hob.

"Really? I must have been away that day" he chuckled, pouring the boiled water into two mugs.

"Tea?" he handed over one of the mugs to Amy.

"Yeah, but first I gotta take a pee, I'm bursting". After a pause, she said "Do you think I should go in the toilet or in the shower?". She smiled cheekily, and then, without waiting for a reply, walked into the bathroom, leaving the door wide open....

(FOUR YEARS LATER)..............................................

Alex breathed heavily, his heart racing fast. He closed his eyes, relishing in the relaxation and peace that all guys feel in this aftermath. After taking his time, he once more opened his eyes and gingerly got up from the shower floor, taking caution on the slippery surface. He turned on the tap and winced as the initial burst of icy cold water fell upon his naked body. As the shock subsided the water temperature got hotter and hotter, until the whole room became misty with steam. He reveled under the warm embrace of the water, feeling his muscles relaxing and his skin soothing. His closed his eyes again and thought of Amy, on the other side of the world and yet whose memory had just given him the most blissful orgasm. 

Alex was now 24-years old, back in Scotland following his six month stint as an exchange student in the US almost four years ago. Amy had been his girlfriend, a super cute Latina whom he had met at the start of his American adventure. He pictured her silky chestnut brown hair, her olive-skinned face, and the firmness of her toned buttocks. He smiled to himself, half with sadness. He had returned home to finish his studies and, given the long distance, they had decided that it was best to go their separate ways. Alex wondered where Amy was right now, whether she had found a job or even a new boyfriend. 

He snapped back to reality, remembering that he had to be at work in half an hour. Since graduating, he had been working at one of the pubs in the center of town, catering mostly for students. He hoped it would be just a stepping stone until he found a better job, but it was now one year later and he had had little luck.

He left his flat a few minutes later, into the biting cold of the Scottish winter evening. The pub where he worked was around fifteen minutes walk away, a walk which he relished to clear his mind, despite the weather.

"Hey longshanks!". His fellow barman Callum's voice was unmistakeable above the noisy din of the pub interior. Longshanks was Alex's nickname, due to his height and long limbs.

The two exchanged greetings and Alex settled in behind the bar for what appeared to be a busy Friday night. It was still half-past six and most tables were already occupied with students looking forward to the  start of the weekend.

A pretty blond girl with wavy hair and wearing tight jeans and a skimpy white top came up to the bar. She asked Alex to recommend her a beer.

Should Alex.....

a) Flirt with her.

b) Be direct and tell her she looks smoking hot.

c) Recommend his favourite beer and move on to the  next client.

d) Recommend a beer and write his number of the back of the receipt.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

c)  Jenny pees behind the bus shelter but Vanna is too shy, and decides to wait until they reach the pub. "Cover me" ordered Jenna. She went behind the bus shelter, peeling down her nylon tights

c) There is no line for the toilets but the only stall is occupied by a girl being sick. But since its a unisex bathroom, there is also a urinal available.... "Voila! Here we are" said Alex, as t

a) There are two girls standing together in the corner. They're both very pretty; go and chat them up and test Callum's half-drunk theory. In the corner of the crowded room there were two girls s

a) Flirt with her

"Do you prefer a dark or a blonde?" asked Alex.

"Dark" she replied.

"Then I would highly recommend the Night Owl. It's brewed in-house and is one of our most popular".

She nodded in agreement, and Alex started pouring her a pint from the tap.

"Personally I prefer blondes" he said, trying to strike up conversation."I find they are more....adventurous". He emphasized the last word, giving her a cheeky grin.

She looked at him for a moment then giggled, finally getting the jive.

"Oh do you? Well personally I prefer dark, they tend to have more body!" she hit back playfully.

She's a feisty one, thought Alex as he poured the last drops of beer into the overflowing glass.

"Blondes can have body too" he replied, handing her the glass. "Though some like to reveal more than others". He made a gesture towards her low cut top, which failed to hide a large part of her perky breasts.

"Oh, you got me there" she laughed.

"Does it merit your name at least?" he asked, smiling.

"I'm Lily" she held out her and he grasped it firmly, introducing himself.

"That's a delicate name for such a feisty girl."

"I can be quite delicate at times" she replied.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle on you"

"Ohhh, you're good". She gave him a friendly slap on his arm over the counter.

"I know. Listen, I really have to get back to work now, so you'd better give me your number if you wanna see me again tomorrow".

Lily laughed again, liking this cocky barman more and more with every passing second. She gave him her number and, beer in hand, walked back to her friends.

"Did you pull?" Alex jumped with a start hearing Callum's voice bellowing in his ear from behind.

"Fuck man, I nearly pissed myself. And yes, I think I did".

"That's my boy"! Alex winced as Callum gave him a hard slap on the back. "Listen, I was just talking to T.J. back there, apparently there's going to be this raving house party tomorrow night. Loads of booze and pussy". He licked his lips. "Are you in?" 

"I dunno, I was hoping to give that girl a call tomorrow."

"Come on man, you can call that chick any day of the week. Except tomorrow. Remember, bros before whos!"

What is Alex's decision?

a) Go to the house party

b) Go on a date with Lily

a) Go to the house party

"Oh all right then" Alex gave in.

"That's the spirit!" Alex winced as Callum gave him another one of his "friendly" slaps on the back.

The rest of the night passed by without much incident. By three o'clock in the morning, Alex was back at home, feeling groggy and grimy after a hard night's work. He slumped on his bed and passed out.

the following evening

Alex paced around the dark, deserted street. His hands were jammed in his pocket, a feeble attempt to protect them from the cold. He looked at his watch and  swore; once again, Callum was over half an hour late in picking him up. 

Another five minutes passed, and the bitter cold of the night intensified. Finally, a pair of headlights appeared at the end of the road, followed swiftly by a blast of house music.

"Heeeeey!!!" screamed Callum as he pulled alongside.

Alex swore at him as he got in the car, rubbing his hands like crazy in front of the heater in order to get some circulation going. After one of the usual heated debates on why caused Callum's lateness, they drove off.

The journey was a bumpy one, the old VW having seen better days ("in the 80s", thought Alex).

Finally they pulled up to a nice suburban house. The party was already in full swing; dance music blazed through the closed windows and silhouettes of people enjoying themselves could be seen clearly through the glass. One couple in a room on the top floor appeared to be in full embrace, probably one of the bedrooms.

"We're over an hour late" screamed Alex as they entered the unlocked door into a frenzy of people, music, and booze. It seemed that every room in the house had been turned into a nightclub - rock music in the living room on the right, house music in the dining room to the left. 

"That's the plan" shouted Callum over the din. "The chicks will be already half-drunk!". And with that he walked off and dissappeared into the crowd.

"And maybe already desperate to pee" though Alex, his stomach giving a churn of excitement. As he pushed his way into the living room, he wondered how long the queues for the bathroom would be. After all, this was just a normal residential home, and would probably have no more than two or three bathrooms. Certainly not enough to cater for this amount of people and alcohol.

What should Alex do next?

a) Go find out how many bathrooms there are, and see if there are already some girls waiting desperately in line.

b) There are two girls standing together in the corner. They're both very pretty; go and chat them up and test Callum's half-drunk theory.

c) Alex's mates are playing beer pong around a table-tennis table. There are also some girls with them.  Go and join them.

a) There are two girls standing together in the corner. They're both very pretty; go and chat them up and test Callum's half-drunk theory.

In the corner of the crowded room there were two girls standing alone. Alex noticed that they were both very pretty, and both had in their hands large glasses of what looked like some form of cocktail. "Just two of those drinks make anyone need to go piss like a race horse" he thought to himself, as he took a deep breath and walked over to the ladies.

"I'm trying to decide which of you has the nicer dress" he opened.

The girls giggled loudly, proving that they were already quite tipsy.

"And what have you decided?" asked one of them. She was a brunette, quite tall and slim, wearing a short azure blue dress over a pair of dark nylons. 

"I'm not sure yet. I think it will be easier for me to decide when you've taken them off" he replied cheekily. The girls giggled wildly again.

"Play your cards right and you might" said the second girl, giving him a wide flirty smile. "She's clearly into me" thought Alex, seeing the way her eyes darted up and down his tall frame. She was shorter than her friend, about 5"4, and had a nice Latin complexion about her, with olive-skin and wavy brown hair. She wore a tight silver dress that ended about half way down her thighs. Her legs were smooth and toned, suggesting that she kept herself fit. Alex thought he saw a bit of his old girlfriend, Amy, in her. 

They chatted for while, the girls introducing themselves as Jenna, the first one, and Vanna, the second one. As the minutes wore on, the conversation became more and more flirty, especially between Alex and Vanna. The girls had both finished off their large cocktails, and Alex had secretly noticed that Vanna was standing with her legs tightly crossed. He wondered excitedly if she needed a pee.

What should Alex do?

a) Find a way to get Vanna on her own and bring her another drink.

b) Subtly mention the need to pee and check for the girls' response.

b) Subtly mention the need to pee and check for the girls' response.

"So what are you drinking?" asked Alex.

"A long island ice tea" replied Vanna.

"And how many have you had?" he quipped back, cheekily.

"Oh, just two so far" said the other girl, Jenna.

"Well you better not overdo it. I don't want to have to spend the night with you in the bathroom holding your hair while you puke" he said cheekily, winking at Vanna, who blushed heavily.

"Well, I'm not going to puke, I can assure you" said Jenna, giving him a friendly push. "Though speaking of bathrooms, I really must pay it a visit. I've needed to wee really badly for the past half-hour".

"I'll come with  you I think" said Vanna softly, which suggested to Alex that she might be a little shy of talking about her need.

What should Alex say?

a) Say he needs to pee too so he can stand with them in the bathroom queue and check the situation there.

b) Complain about them leaving him alone, and suggest one of them stay with him while the other goes to pee.

c) Say that you have seen the bathroom queue and it looks really long; maybe they should wait a little while.