Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pictures- Introducing Olivia (New wetting model)

14 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

She's adorable! So excited to see her new content!

Thanks Rachel!  She really did an amazing job at her first shoot.  We could hardly believe she had never modeled professionally before.  She just took right to it, had no problems wetting her pants or diaper in front of the camera, and seemed to have an awareness of her body and how she was presenting to the camera that typically only comes with years of modeling experience.  She is a true natural, and I think she is going to be a fantastic addition to HD Wetting.

She’s cute. Welcome Olivia!!

1 minute ago, TVGuy said:

Thanks Rachel!  She really did an amazing job at her first shoot.  We could hardly believe she had never modeled professionally before.  She just took right to it, had no problems wetting her pants or diaper in front of the camera, and seemed to have an awareness of her body and how she was presenting to the camera that typically only comes with years of modeling experience.  She is a true natural, and I think she is going to be a fantastic addition to HD Wetting.

How did you find her? 

1 hour ago, bobwells55 said:

She’s cute. Welcome Olivia!!

How did you find her? 

Last time we did a big shoot with Alisha and Sosha I had posted an ad on Craigslist looking for behind the scenes help with audio.  Olivia had a friend who contemplated applying for the audio gig, but ultimately decided not to, as they didn't have a whole lot of audio recording experience.  However, they were impressed with the values listed on the Fuzzy Squirrel Productions website and showed the site to Olivia.  Olivia thought it looked like something she wanted to be involved with and sent an e-mail asking if we were looking for new models.

4 minutes ago, Bulge_Lover said:

She's super cute and I love her hair. Hopefully she enjoys the job. 

She said she had a lot of fun after her first shoot.  I think she did a great job, so I definitely plan on asking her back.